Unique Halla-isms to this question below:
1. Having a purpose, and actively working to achieve it. If I have a chance to throw al my smarts and all my strength at some objective to see if I can make it bend to my will, I am there, and I am alive with the fire of life.
2. The chance to help people. Old ladies and groceries, getting a kid's ball from the street, helping stray animals find home, any good deed is a thrill for me. I love to help
3. I love yard work!
4. I loooove going to the gym for an intense workout.
5. Being around people, especially people in their natural element. Spontaneous appreciation of various social engagements. People make me happy, talking with them, making them laugh, listening to the tales of their lives, all of these are energizing to me.
6. List TBD after my 3:00 PM meeting...