MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    What's stopping you? It's doable.
    welllll.... the "going back" issue might be a little complicated.

Although it would make a great reality tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If I could choose to become a woman. I'd do so in order to crush male ego's over and over and over.
    That's the spirit!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    welllll.... the "going back" issue might be a little complicated.
    No pain, no gain.

MBTI
    INFP

Are you positive the guy who asked you out thought you were a girl?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I've been reading up on how the silhouette and posture of a person is a big schematic indicator for gender. I think if you have a slim body and especially slim Shoulders, you might get visually steretyped as a female, especially with the striaght long hair.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    "Excuse me, ummm.... ...sir"
    That's what an employee said to me when he came to take my bags at a book store. Why? Because he thought I was a woman at first. :rolli:

I've lived a life of being mistaken for a female.
    It was more severe when I was a child, when the genders are harder to tell apart. My really long hair an taste for flip-flops confused a lot of people, I think.
    The experience has been an awkward one for me, but I think an enlightening one as well. My unusual lack of gender discrimination might come from it.

I had boys blush and get tongue tied around me(I was actaully a "pretty girl" too!!!).
    I had old guys look me up and down! Seriously creepy!
    And when I was beginning my teens years, I looked like a girl of about a few years older, which actually resulted in some guy about seventeen asking me for a date. Some of the longest couple of seconds in my life.

It's really amazing how much the world changes with your apparent gender.
    People respond so differently to you. I think it really taught me some things.
    And to this day, I still get momentary gender errors, and I'm not sure why.
    Is it just the hair? The eye lashes? Is it the way I move?
    I was even taken for a girl when I had short hair once, around fourteen.

For some reason, I felt like talking about that.
    I suppose some of the rest of you all must have had experiences like mine.
    How were they?
    Get a skull tattoo. I've never seen a girl with one. *Thinks about a girlw with a skull tattoo.* .

Plucked her eyebrows on the way
    Shaved her leg and then he was a she
    She says, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side

Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Get a skull tattoo. I've never seen a girl with one. *Thinks about a girlw with a skull tattoo.* .
    My friend, she has one, but, that's nothing compared to the ------ line tattoo she has around her neck, with the dotted line meeting at the back of her neck, which reads, "Cut along the lines".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    It doesn't bother me much, I'm just perplexed.

Now, I would be bothered if I got some kind of clear signal that effeminacy makes me less attractive to women.
    You might find it interesting that I've seen the results of several studies that clearly indicate that women are typically attracted more to masculine features only during menstruation. That means you get the lions share of their attention, but not when it counts most... which is a good thing if you're not interested in a pregnancy, I suppose.

Edit: Found a link: Women's preferences for male behavioral displays c...[Psychol Sci. 2004] - PubMed Result

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I always get a guy vibe from you online.

I looked at your pic. You do have a softness in the eyes that is attractive. You remind me of a young man I was in a play with once. He was about 15 or 16 at the time and he was beautiful. It was the only word that truly fit. Hair just like yours, similar look.

You should go into male modelling, that's what you should do! You have a look that's versatile, even androgynous, and it is very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    No you don't
    Yes I do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Why would you say that?
    (Hopefully the answer is not, "So I'd have b00bz!")
    I love emotions and women may express them much more frequently. I'd also love people being attracted to me all the time (which happens to men rather seldom). I love frivolity and self-dramatisation. I feel I am much more feminine than masculine. I talk about emotions a lot, but never to guys I'd say (feminine guys are an exception). So all of my good friends are either girls or feminine guys. Most people I can identify with are female. I like being a bitch. And I must say I detest male stereotypes.
    But I would never choose to change my sex. If I were born as a female it would be just as well. I am 50% of both so it's okay. I wouldn't be much different then, able to logically reason out things while expressing lots of emotions. Much of an attention whore, lol. I love Siouxsie, Lady Gaga, and Madonna, they're good at it.
    Oh yeah, stereotypical feminine guys (metrosexuals) are disgusting. They display a weak feminine image that doesn't remind me much of women.
    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    That's my answer. I'd wanna test out the equipment for a couple days, then go back.
    haha. I wouldn't just because of that.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I always felt that you were a guy Magic and I second the part about going into male modeling. It's the fashion to not be overly masculine.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director