User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Doesn't the Hypnotoad have a cameo?

That would explain it.
    ahhhhh..... we were all just so incredibly mesmerized by Edward's perfectly AWESOME glittery glow that the evil froggy frog came on without any notice. I'm SO disappointed.... the frog is so much better looking than Edward.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'll admit it...
    I absolutely cannot wait for the fourth/fifth(wtf) movie. I do mean this seriously, but for specific reasons.

I'm going to see the midnight showing in my town next year. I am also going to gut-laugh whenever it makes sense to. Some people could take offense to that, but the entire fourth book was more of a comedy than anything else.
    There are high odds that some glitter-doused twifags will threaten to kick my ass. I'll have to remember to bring a camera in the event of this.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'll admit it...
    I absolutely cannot wait for the fourth/fifth(wtf) movie. I do mean this seriously, but for specific reasons.

I'm going to see the midnight showing in my town next year. I am also going to gut-laugh whenever it makes sense to. Some people could take offense to that, but the entire fourth book was more of a comedy than anything else.
    There are high odds that some glitter-doused twifags will threaten to kick my ass. I'll have to remember to bring a camera in the event of this.
    Haha, I'll protect you from the twitards...WITH EXPELLIARMIS!

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    Haha, I'll protect you from the twitards...WITH EXPELLIARMIS!
    I'm glad you said that.
    A few of my friends asked me to imagine if people went into a Harry Potter midnight showing and gut-laughed. I could see their HP-fanatic eyes getting all glossy and upset.
    Despite all of its fantasy background, HP has a solid plot and is quite well written. Twilight really doesn't/isn't. I don't feel i'd be able to trip up an HP fan by reiterating the last book's chain of events. Breaking Dawn, on the other hand, is a goldmine of badly explained, unnecessary lulz.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

NPcomplete

Breaking Dawn, on the other hand, is a goldmine of badly explained, unnecessary lulz.
    Yessss! The monstrous baby must be protected so let's gather a whole load of "witnesses", make the readers think that for once there'll be a great battle a la Lord of the Rings (how could I have been that delusional! ) but nooo, why would there be such a thing? Bella is a shield, ergo she can protect everyone. Yay!!!
    :steam:

I was by the time I finished the books.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

eh, i like the books and movies as sheer entertainment. i don't think there's anything "great" about them. they're like the equivalent of reading a gossip magazine in line at the grocery store. a good diversion, but in the end i decide not to take any of it home with me.

oh wait i lied the best thing is counting how many times kristen stewart bites her lip. i mean it's cute but seriously it's like 52% of the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving
    Hopeless girls, who are typically awkward and unfortunate, take comfort in the idea of both a vampire and a werewolf obsessing over a baseless female protagonist that they can relate to.
    this, and the fact that there is nothing special about bella. so it fuels all those hopes and dreams a sparkly vampire might come and give them love bites too, cause it happened to bella...

oh and it baffles me how pattinson was so hot before and is so fucking creepy as edward.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm glad you said that.
    A few of my friends asked me to imagine if people went into a Harry Potter midnight showing and gut-laughed. I could see their HP-fanatic eyes getting all glossy and upset.
    Despite all of its fantasy background, HP has a solid plot and is quite well written. Twilight really doesn't/isn't. I don't feel i'd be able to trip up an HP fan by reiterating the last book's chain of events. Breaking Dawn, on the other hand, is a goldmine of badly explained, unnecessary lulz.
    I'm a HP fan, I'll admit.
    But I feel like many HP fans are more laid back than the hardcore Twitards.

If people went to HP midnight showings and gut-laughed, I'd probably be laughing with them. I actually think that happened when in the last movie Ron ate something with a love potion and it looked like he was getting a bj in one scene.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'll admit it...

Or, twilight + vuvuzela = win

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lowGyw003c&feature=watch_response"]x[/YOUTUBE]

oh yeah, and,

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4uuGvmAxTI&feature=related"]x[/YOUTUBE]
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    But I feel like many HP fans are more laid back than the hardcore Twitards.
    I concur. Of course, Twilight has pretty laid back fans too. I have friends who will readily make fun of it (well, they admit they only watch it because they find the guys hot. Obviously, they are exclusively gay male/straight female). But those people who are really into it kinda seem to go a bit nuts. Moreso than I remember happening at the apexes of Harry Potter fever.

EDIT: Though, to be fair, Twilight haters are more vehement too.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Glycerine

To be clear, I don't hate Twilight but I tend to be very skeptical of things in popculture (if you can even say that).