User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Having the money to shop, but not being able to spend it XD
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Busy bodies..

"Do you know what so and so did??"

You know the kind of people who go around pointing fingers and constantly trying to enforce their Wal-Mart brand of morality onto others.. If you oppose them on any level, before you can even explain yourself, they have labeled you as the enemy.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

People who can't let things go. They just keep using it as ammo for arguments and to generally make your life hell. Why can't they let go of it like everyone else and get on with their lives?
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I can not STAND people who are indecisive about what they want, whether it be in relationships or their whole freaking life. Get a clue and stop attempting to drag me down with you. I will not sit idly by watching people be fickle morons. Either let me make the choice for you or have a good life.

People who don't use their turn signals.
    People who smack their lips when talking, eating, staringoffinspace, etc.
    People who are overly emotional to perfect strangers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Lately, I've realized one of the things that really grinds my gears is the sense of entitlement in a lot of people.

Also, people assuming they understand how things work (life, society, etc) or assuming they know how something is without reasons or facts to back it up. If you're going to try to argue or persuade me into agreeing with you then at least show me the respect of telling me why and how you know something is the way is it. DON'T just say because it is.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

People who call my stupid phone to leave me a stupid voicemail to tell me to call them on their stupid phones. I hate the phone to begin with. Now you make me go into voice mail so I can listen to your message that says "Please give me a call." Now I hate you too. What part of "leave a detailed message" confuses you?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    People who call my stupid phone to leave me a stupid voicemail to tell me to call them on their stupid phones. I hate the phone to begin with. Now you make me go into voice mail so I can listen to your message that says "Please give me a call." Now I hate you too. What part of "leave a detailed message" confuses you?
    I hate the phone too. I had an experience recently where I was communicating on email with someone, and she asked me to call her to set up a meeting. I would much have preferred to simply email again to set up a meeting, but since she asked, and she was somewhat in the position of power, I called. When she answered the phone, she totally made it sound like it was a bad time for her to talk. Well, why did you answer the phone, then! And better yet, why didn't we just do this over email? I hate calling people for exactly that reason - you don't know what they're doing when you call, and then if they are busy but (unfathomably) decide to answer the phone anyway, suddenly it's your fault for calling at a bad time. Ugh!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

David Cameron, seriously, I cant stand the guy. Bad for the bloudy country, out around the word mouthing like a complete idiot.