First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Things that Annoy Halla

(1) The societal double standard that we are to be great, strong, powerful, of independent thought and ambitious up until we are about 18-22 years old; at which point we are expected to be humble, obedient, and satisfied with the status quo thrust upon us as we enter the workforce.

(2) Organizations that claim they value direct, brutally honest communication, people with natural leadership skills, and are open to doing things outside of established norms; and then basically expect you to be a "yes man" once you begin your new job.

(3) People that are unsatisfied with some aspect of their lives, make it a point to voice their discontentment to another person and claim they are in fact part of the problem, but have no details to substantiate (a) why the other party is part of the problem, and (b) have any concrete ideas as to how they wish to improve the sitaution they are not happy with.

(4) People who play the victim in any capacity, wallowing in their own self pity for years on end.

(5) Compulsive liars, control freaks, sociopaths, or any other abusive type os person that has no regard for the dignity of other people, and who will cause trouble just for the sake of doing it because they are an asshole.

(6) People who do something nice for another person out of the blue, and then somehow later on try to establish that the other person "owes" them for the gift/favor, even though it was unsolicited, and no terms of repayment were ever discussed before the exchange happened. Gifts are gifts, they are to be given with no expectation of return. What if Santa Claus thought every kid in the wrold owed him?

(7) People who are close minded and who do not ever consider that anyone other than themselves has any idea how to make anything happen in a good way.

(8) Macho, egotistical guys.

(9) Pretentious, conceited women.

Other than that I'm pretty easy going.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Halla annoys me.

Nah, not really. That would be ridiculously impossible.

But it annoys me that he is incapable of annoying me!

So instead I annoy myself.

Any more of this and I'll seriously annoy you too.

This topic is so annoying, I'm out!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Halla annoys me.
    Nah, not really. That would be ridiculously impossible.
    But it annoys me that he is incapable of annoying me!
    So instead I annoy myself.
    Any more of this and I'll seriously annoy you too.
    This topic is so annoying, I'm out!
    LOL!

Mr. Fluffywolf, Sir, I am annoyed that I am (allegedly) incapable of annoying you.

Therefore I will spend the rest of this annoying afternoon figuring out a way to annoy you, and how to make this topic more annoying. Grrr!!!

--------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Dealing with the same thing, people, or things, more than once, but only in negative situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

People making sounds when they eat, intentionally. By this, I mean lip smacking and the like. Couple that with someone who pitches in on a large pizza and grabs 5 slices, making sure to lick the slices, or touch them needlessly, then eats only 3 of the 5 they have contaminated. So, basically, attention whores and greedy people.

On a lesser note, I HATE repeating myself. This is especially true if I'm in a crowded place and have said something on the phone that is smothered in sentiment. It's hard enough to say it once, and draw attention to myself at the same time. The moment's gone after the first time, don't push me, I'm done with it. If you talk while I talk, you chose to not hear me, I'm not repeating it.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I hate it when people don't respect other peoples' legitimate difficulties and limitations, especially as regards the mentally ill, like they could do better if they would try.

I hate when people imply that you deserve to get sick and then go on and on about quantum physics and the mind/body connection and bullshit at the subatomic level, and how if you would just say some affirmations, you wouldn't catch a cold.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    LOL!

Mr. Fluffywolf, Sir, I am annoyed that I am (allegedly) incapable of annoying you.

Therefore I will spend the rest of this annoying afternoon figuring out a way to annoy you, and how to make this topic more annoying. Grrr!!!

The harder you try, the more you will fail. It would only serve to entertain me. I'm so sorry... *sniff*
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The harder you try, the more you will fail. It would only serve to entertain me. I'm so sorry... *sniff*

Hrmm.... As for another thing that annoys me is all the stupid information security tests that keep clogging my inbox. Seriously.. I'm an admin, and I really think I know phishing attempts when I see them. I get an email like that, I've gotta go through the whole freakin' department, make a report, etc, etc, so forth and so on.

And I really have better things to do with my time. Like blowing bubbles through a straw.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone3 View Post
    People making sounds when they eat, intentionally. By this, I mean lip smacking and the like. Couple that with someone who pitches in on a large pizza and grabs 5 slices, making sure to lick the slices, or touch them needlessly, then eats only 3 of the 5 they have contaminated.
    omg, who are you hanging with!

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

In real life at the moment someone is being a totally confusing bitch to me and I cant work them out, seriously, this bugs me big style, mixed messages just make me want to forget you even exist.