Things that Annoy Halla
(1) The societal double standard that we are to be great, strong, powerful, of independent thought and ambitious up until we are about 18-22 years old; at which point we are expected to be humble, obedient, and satisfied with the status quo thrust upon us as we enter the workforce.
(2) Organizations that claim they value direct, brutally honest communication, people with natural leadership skills, and are open to doing things outside of established norms; and then basically expect you to be a "yes man" once you begin your new job.
(3) People that are unsatisfied with some aspect of their lives, make it a point to voice their discontentment to another person and claim they are in fact part of the problem, but have no details to substantiate (a) why the other party is part of the problem, and (b) have any concrete ideas as to how they wish to improve the sitaution they are not happy with.
(4) People who play the victim in any capacity, wallowing in their own self pity for years on end.
(5) Compulsive liars, control freaks, sociopaths, or any other abusive type os person that has no regard for the dignity of other people, and who will cause trouble just for the sake of doing it because they are an asshole.
(6) People who do something nice for another person out of the blue, and then somehow later on try to establish that the other person "owes" them for the gift/favor, even though it was unsolicited, and no terms of repayment were ever discussed before the exchange happened. Gifts are gifts, they are to be given with no expectation of return. What if Santa Claus thought every kid in the wrold owed him?
(7) People who are close minded and who do not ever consider that anyone other than themselves has any idea how to make anything happen in a good way.
(8) Macho, egotistical guys.
(9) Pretentious, conceited women.
Other than that I'm pretty easy going.