User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Happy Birthday!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Default Happy Birthday!

It's your 80th birthday.

Imagine the two people you love the most in this world are standing up in front of everyone to make a short speech about what you've meant to them over the years.

What would you like to hear them say about you? The behaviours and qualities that you'd want to be know for.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

If they must make a big deal about it I'd prefer that it be said that I really know how to enjoy the little things in life and try to give a bit more than I take...

that's really all I could wish for
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd like to know that I made some sort of difference in their lives. I don't care about fame, fortune, or any of those things. I just want them to enjoy retelling their favorite memories that they cherish of things we did together.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh wow...i guess i would like for them to say that they always felt loved and protected and that they always enjoyed my company...that we had fun together and that i was always there for them to make them laugh or hold them when they cry or teach them the right thing to do...or encouraged them to find their strength..that i taught them some very valuable lessons about life and what's important.

i'm imagining it's my kids speaking if that matters.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I like what everyone else said, enjoying the little things, being kind, loving, etc. Probably also I'd hope that I would have SOME wisdom by that age, so maybe a little nod to that, just so I realize how far I've come or something. Also I would hope they would tell some stories of some of the funny, ridiculous things I've done... that's actually what my family does at people's birthdays. It's always fun to laugh about our ridiculousness.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Sniffles

"Hey asshole, why haven't you died yet?"

That would give me a good laugh.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

"Hahaha, looks like you failed your quest to achieve Godhood, huh. Mwuahahahaha!"

Maybe I just want to see an 80 year old laughing like a maniac though. Because I would probably say "Not yet, but there is still time!" if they actually said that.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I know this is going to sound morbid. But I really don't want to live to be 80. Near my death I'd like people to think I was nice enough to leave a mark.
    Maybe even love me. Something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I won't make to 80 .. I am going at 71 unless i am with someone who i can't be apart from.

If however i do make it and am still sane i'd want people to say ...

Sarah is 'The crazy lady'. Her sense of adventure and her free spirit has never seized even during times of great upheavel. Bar is that way. Sambukka's on Sarah. Now lets get pissed.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

"Come on, he only wolfwhistled at a fellow patient. It's probably been a while since she last had that happen, anyway."

"It would be nice if he would turn that damn computer off and get to bed already..."

"How many times have you broken your hip this year?"

"I swear, the day he truely retires will be the day he dies..."

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]