User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Halla, Cafe, Gromit and MacGuffin spring to mind.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Haha! I haven't been here in months and even I thought of Halla!

I love that fella!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

halla or Whatever, probably.

it sure as hell ain't me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Has anyone mentioned Halla, yet?

Halla is awesome High 5 to him!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ISFJ

I don't see Halla as happy. I see Halla has having a lot of energy. Or exteriorizing it all.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I don't see Halla as happy. I see Halla has having a lot of energy. Or exteriorizing it all.
    What, he can't be both?

Though I think there are a lot of other happy people here that don't really show it as much. Nobody really springs to mind, though.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    What, he can't be both?

Though I think there are a lot of other happy people here that don't really show it as much. Nobody really springs to mind, though.
    Well he can be both, but I have no way to tell if he's happy with his life. I don't read people's mind.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Okay, screw it, Halla makes ME happy!!!

He's funny, he's smart, he's positive, and HE LOVES US (OR AT LEAST GIVES A VERY GOOD IMPRESSION OF LOVING US!!)!!! If I'm just projecting the happiness he brings ME onto him and mistakenly calling HIM happy when really, I'm just focusing on the happy he brings ME...

Well then sue me.

Dang it all.

Okay, I'm better now
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Halla74? He says he's happy a lot in many of his posts.
    Cha' Ching! Yes I am! As I told a marriage counselor yeeears ago:

"Happiness is an attitude, it's a way of life. I am happy when I go to the grocery store, I am happy while I am at work, I am happy when I am mowing my yard. I do not need to do "fun things" or "travel places" to be happy. My happiness comes from within, and therefore is part of me in whatever I am doing."

<Counselor scratches head, writes furiously on notepad and is confused. LOL!>

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    victor
    Clearly, without any question, hands down!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I tend to try and always be happy. I would believe happiness is a choice and attitude. No matter the situation one may still remain happy. One can choose when to be happy rather than allowing things to give them happiness.
    An eloquently worded INTJ rendition of my blabber above, from our very own wise and good, Oakysage. Great post, Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    +5636454
    Rock on, Spudmeister!

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    yeah probably halla
    Your awesomeness is well established, and a positive force in the universe, JustHer. Thank you for spreading awesomeness, it is just as important as happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I think we all express happiness in our own way - but yeah, looks like the Bunny wins.

The bunny loves your bad-ass Audi R8 and wants to take a ride in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Haha - I saw the subject line and immediately thought "Halla". My vote goes to Halla too.
    Hi Maddy! Thanks for your vote of confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Thinker View Post
    Definitely Halla.

He's even made me feel happy, and that's saying something.

Thanks, bro.
    AbstractThinker, you are THE MAN my Brother. Thank you very much for sharing your wisdom and experiences with me. We have a whole hell of alot in common, and I sincerely appreciate the music recommendations you've kindly provided as they have not only brought back one of my favorite soundscapes ever, but have pushed my brain into new directions when I was a bit stuck as of late. Cheers to you, Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I love Halla. He's got that about him, a certain energy.

You know what I like? I like how he's always (or used to always) post threads and posts of his new tasks around the house, pictures of his house and studio, and would talk about his beautiful kids and wife. That is something that makes me happy, here's a great man with so much pride and he's just showing the world what is the most important to him. I just love the guy so much..
    Oh my God, dude! I got choked up reading that. Thanks so much OneWithSoul, that's a HUGE compliment. You're one hell of a good guy, and it's apparent that you are on a good path in life, and that you're determined to keep the faith. For a young guy you have experienced alot of hardships, and you've survived it all with your hallmark spirit of being full of spunk, fight, an acute sense of justice for the sake of the common good, and a good heart. There's nothing more important than your family, those related by blood, and those given to us by life. Keep them close to you, make your life a series of projects, keep busy, work smarter not harder, and don't forget to smell the roses, and your own life will be the stuff legends are made of. Big love right back-atcha', Bro! Give me a shout if you ever need anything. Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Meh, maybe this will just become a Halla Appreciation Thread..he deserves it, right?
    I don't know if I deserve it, but I am seriously touched by the kind words and sentiments expressed here. Wow, what a surprise. And here I thought I was just going to check a few threads and then go mow my lawn. I am speechless!

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Halla, Cafe, Gromit and MacGuffin spring to mind.
    I concur with your list of the other 3 HappyMeisters, for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Haha! I haven't been here in months and even I thought of Halla!

I love that fella!
    Awww! My Oracle friend from Tampa! Looks like you are doing great nowadays, new life, new BF, YeeeHah!!! A big hug from Halla to you:

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    halla or Whatever, probably.

it sure as hell ain't me.
    Whether or not you appear happy is of no consequence to your extreme likeability. You trip me out, Bro! Your take on things is dead on with my own perspective alot of the time, Aleksei, but your delivery is righteous, and seriously makes me laugh my ass off, whether your chewing me out or not! LOL! That's an accomplishment in and of itself. Cheers, Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Has anyone mentioned Halla, yet?
    Brother Night! It's so good to see you around, dude! I hope your educational endeavors are fulfulling, and that you and your awesome family are doing fantastic. I owe you a PM, lots of stuff to tell, incoming later today Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Halla is awesome High 5 to him!
    The funky girl MC from Seattle gets mad props from Halla, and is officially declared THE SCHIZNIT!

You're wrong, but I love you anyway.

Well he can be both, but I have no way to tell if he's happy with his life. I don't read people's mind.
    Well I might as well clarify this so you don't have to guess anymore.
    (1) I am sincerely happy.

(2) I have the energy of 10 men. Gary Busey said this in an interview years and years ago. I understood what he meant immediately. I am a human dynamo of physical and mental activity. My brain is not normal. I have <extreme cases of> ADHD and OCD but somehow I manage to keep things moving forward and not in disarray by keeping sight of what really matters (do my wife and kids have what they need, is the house in good shape for them, what needs to be done by the time the kids go to bed so me and Mrs. Halla can watch "True Blood" or "Dexter", etc.) and strategically letting out the energy as each day goes by. This is not to be confused with happiness, but since I am happy the release of my energy in my common daily tasks (and strategic weird undertakings at times) most likely appears pretty damn jovial.

NOTE: Just because I'm happy doesn't mean I'm not a hardass at times.

I wish to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words, you are special and awesome to me and I sincerely enjoy being able to hang out with y'all here on the WWW. Peace to everyone, and have a fantastic rest of your weekend!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro