User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INXJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Some sushi, Pizza, Lasagna, chicken casserole, quesadillas, sesame chicken, my mum's chicken, squid, and I think I'll die a happen man. Maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. Just to go. And yes, I would want all of this.
    Johari/Nohari wall! Thanks in advance for filling it out.

"Taste. I have no taste. I don't like these tiny portions or your artful abortions of sound, sealed with a kiss, slathered in the sauce sarcastic. So go choke on your irony"
    ~
    "Life for you, has been less than kind
    So take a number, stand in line
    We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
    But how we survive, is what makes us who we are"

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    To be honest I'm really conflicted between ice cream and cheesecake of some sort, bonnofi pie is out of the running for the time being, I'll likely have them both.
    I'd never heard of this dish so I looked it up. I have a new God! Seriously, this has to be the most appetizing thing ever to come out of England (not to damn it with faint praise). I will be making it immediately.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'd never heard of this dish so I looked it up. I have a new God! Seriously, this has to be the most appetizing thing ever to come out of England (not to damn it with faint praise). I will be making it immediately.
    Its seriously heavy EFFMUU, I mean like even a small slice would serve better as a main than a dessert or afters because its seriously filling.

I pretty much and agin it because I've ordered it once too often when I'm already well and truly full up and in denial about it.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Either pizza or Thai, I'm not sure which. Though perhaps both!
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Damn, I'm coming to your place for dinner tonight. I'd never heard of it either, but it sounds delicious.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Serge View Post
    Some sushi, Pizza, Lasagna, chicken casserole, quesadillas, sesame chicken, my mum's chicken, squid, and I think I'll die a happen man. Maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. Just to go. And yes, I would want all of this.
    Ah, yes... Sushi and pizza... my two top choices as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    Either pizza or Thai, I'm not sure which. Though perhaps both!
    Excellent choices. I have an obsession with Thai BBQ chicken. I also get to experience the best of both worlds when I have Thai BBQ chicken pizza.

MBTI
    ----

i'd want anthony bourdain to cook my death row meal. he's cool. he can choose the menu. i like surprises. surprise meal and then surprise after-life...?

NPcomplete

I thought of three possibilities:

I would ask for my mom's food and cayenne pepper on the side. I would calmly eat the food and once I'm done, I would blind the guards with the pepper and run away. Hopefully I would be able to use the cutlery as weapons..

Or maybe I would ask for something that takes forever to make but I don't know what takes that long to make, so woe is me.

Or something impossible, like roasted Nazgul.

I would probably try the last one first, then the penultimate one and finally, the first one.