User Tag List

First 311121314152363 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Dude, I didn't know she was with you. My bad.

(Actually happened a few weeks ago: "Hey, where are you going with my girlfriend." "Wait, you have a boyfriend." -silence-. "Hey uh, you should probably dump this girl." The conversation went uphill from there.)
    funny happenings, my friend
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    XXFP

One w/ soul:

oh it was funny afterwards. not so much in the moment. to his credit, he had the snappy comeback of "she's been my girlfriend for three years, you've known her, what, 15 minutes?" followed by the less enthusiastic "she's not normally like this.'

at that point i bit my tongue and shut my big mouth and went on my way with more apologies and mentioning offhand to the girl to "stop trifling."

anyway...for you OWS:

In "the main cluster" of people as, probably a talkative participant. (as opposed to off on sidelines, or in the cluster but mainly listening/passive) or perhaps a "let's play a game" initiator.

This has all inspired me to grab a drink at the local bar. c'yall.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Bamboo only drinks at the cabin, but when he does, watch out, cause it is gonna be a hunting season!!!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Dude, I didn't know she was with you. My bad.

(Actually happened a few weeks ago: "Hey, where are you going with my girlfriend." "Wait, you have a boyfriend?" -silence-. "Hey uh, you should probably dump this girl." The conversation went uphill from there.)
    I need to know details, this is good.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Bamboo only drinks at the cabin, but when he does, watch out, cause it is gonna be a hunting season!!!

A quiet drunk.

ReflecTcelfeR

This be to Bamboo: I was going to ask if you had gotten into any bar fights lately.

Trinity: The quarter quiet, quarter playful, quarter thinking, quarter in depth conversation drunk.

Bamboo: The four wheeler in the back yard drunk. The kind of drunk to pub crawl with, has a ton of friends.

ReflecttcelfeR: The contemplative drunk...after a few rounds of fuzzy duck.

nolla: The let's run the woods naked drunk. Probably a fairly quiet drunk apart from the running wild thing.

bananatrombones: The type that'd use their banana like a trombone. Could get argumentative or the kind that likes to tell stories.

MBTI
    XXFP

Right now I'm the tired and I have work tomorrow but I'm still awake drunk.

So, let's review:

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    llolz.

I like those miller high life cans they come out with during hunting season in the US: last year they were bright safety orange.

otherwise i try not to shoot stuff drunk it'd end bad.

ok, based on a comment some time ago about ice swimming, i'll peg you as the outdoorsey get together drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I need to know details, this is good.
    see above post.

easy: quirky, off beat drunk. who's that girl? maybe talkative.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    This be to Bamboo: I was going to ask if you had gotten into any bar fights lately.
    i'm no fighter. i stay away from the crazies, at least the violent ones. there is generally little reason to get into fights if you can simply negotiate your way out of one. most pissed off crazy people, you give them some space and provide them with an exit (but remain firm, assertive) and they'll just go on their way. in other words, let them choose flight over fight. they're generally stressed out and emotional. occasionally, if you're sure your opponent is yellow, just stand them down. i've yet to encounter a legit fight (aka defense) that i've had to fight. fortunate i am.

i haven't seen enough of your posts to provide comment.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Bamboo: The four wheeler in the back yard drunk. The kind of drunk to pub crawl with, has a ton of friends.
    This reminds me of a time when I hotwired an atv that didn't have a key.

I was excessively proud of myself. it was an exciting moment when it started.

alas, all my good friends seem to live in other states but that's exactly what we do. i tend to serve the social group role of "expedition scout."
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Bamboo: the lucid drunk - he can put back 12 cans of beer yet still hotwire an ATV and not fall off while using it to chase farmyard animals.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Ginkgo

Peacebaby - wife beater.