User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is God's MBTI Personality?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTJ

4 30.77%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ENTP

2 15.38%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

1 7.69%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

1 7.69%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • INFJ

3 23.08%
  • ENFJ

1 7.69%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • ENFP

1 7.69%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

In the old testament he would've been an Extrovert. Always popping up and demanding sacrifices & what not. Now he's an introvert I guess.
    Shouldn't God be the opposite of whatever the Devil is?
    And the devil is definitely an ENTP.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't think an ISFJ could or wanted to have made me up.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Let's make a poll!
    Done. I aim to please.
    Forgive my typos. Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Voted!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

your resident asshole

I would vote XXXX, but it's not an option.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

God's an INTJ. Think about it. he's supposed to have this huge master plan stretching from the dawn of creation to doomsday. And he's not too keen to let everyone else in on the plan either. "God knows, but you knoweth not", as it says so often in the Quran. The last time we had a really goood chin wag seems to have been over 1,000 years ago. Since than all his done is leave faces of the virgin mary in clouds and fruit, which I suspect is the divine equivilant of grunting in the right places as you think about something else.

As for the inferior Se, just take a look at the universe. It rockets from one extreme to the other for the most. It's either unimaginably cold or increbibly. In zero g or so much gravity it would crush you into past. And most of it is just void, with a few half-assed photon popping in and out of existance. Hell, he can't even be bothered to specify where all the photons are. "Yeah, it's over there somewhere. Whatever, just leave it in a state of undifferentiate potential till we need it for something."

And when we does do something physical, he goes completely over the top. Look at his favourite method of reshaping the universe - raging nuclear fire on an unimaginable scale. Or when he is upset with people, we smites them down with rains of fire, earth quakes, tidal waves, plagues or famines. Can't he ever just give someone a verbal warning?

So yeah, I think God is a crochety, ill tempered INTJ.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignazio View Post
    Ok, I don't intend to offend anyone here, but what do you think that God's MBTI results are?

I'm talking about the Abrahamic god. The guy in the Old Testament, the New testament and the Quran. If you think that these are three different personalities, feel free to list all of them. While we're at it, what about other characters in the Bible?

NEWS FLASH: You get one vote, but you should comment too. Join in on the discussion.
    God doesnt have a personality in these sense, in the same way that God isnt a person or human being in the clouds.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    God's an INTJ. Think about it. he's supposed to have this huge master plan stretching from the dawn of creation to doomsday. And he's not too keen to let everyone else in on the plan either. "God knows, but you knoweth not", as it says so often in the Quran. The last time we had a really goood chin wag seems to have been over 1,000 years ago. Since than all his done is leave faces of the virgin mary in clouds and fruit, which I suspect is the divine equivilant of grunting in the right places as you think about something else.

As for the inferior Se, just take a look at the universe. It rockets from one extreme to the other for the most. It's either unimaginably cold or increbibly. In zero g or so much gravity it would crush you into past. And most of it is just void, with a few half-assed photon popping in and out of existance. Hell, he can't even be bothered to specify where all the photons are. "Yeah, it's over there somewhere. Whatever, just leave it in a state of undifferentiate potential till we need it for something."

And when we does do something physical, he goes completely over the top. Look at his favourite method of reshaping the universe - raging nuclear fire on an unimaginable scale. Or when he is upset with people, we smites them down with rains of fire, earth quakes, tidal waves, plagues or famines. Can't he ever just give someone a verbal warning?

So yeah, I think God is a crochety, ill tempered INTJ.
    Ok, I'm convinced

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    XNTX

Xntp! Trust me!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by priestessofmars View Post
    In the old testament he would've been an Extrovert. Always popping up and demanding sacrifices & what not. Now he's an introvert I guess.
    Shouldn't God be the opposite of whatever the Devil is?
    And the devil is definitely an ENTP.
    God and the Devil don't have to be opposite personalities any more than any other fictional opponents. I think they could have more than a couple things in common.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?