First 12

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I really need to lose some weight, and burning 2000-2500 extra a week isn't doing it because my eating habits are still for comfort.

I lost buku weight ten years ago just by eating when I was hungry and not eating when I wasn't. It's just such a long process before you get tangible results, though, that it is hard to stick with.
    What are you eating and drinking? I am only having a cup of coffee in the am and water the rest of the day. Hopefully that mixed with eating smaller portions and exercise will help

As for expectations, I have such high ones that I am trying not to think about them.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Jennifer, I tried today, for real, just eating when I was hungry. Way harder than I realized! It put my eating habits into perspective today. I really DO eat when I'm bored or need comforting. Will try again tomorrow - err, today.

Thanks for the advice.

ps. I think I need some new, fun PS2 games to occupy myself with. Sitting on your arse wouldn't seem to lose you weight, but if you can entertain yourself until you're hungry, it just might! I'm also exercising too.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    ps. I think I need some new, fun PS2 games to occupy myself with. Sitting on your arse wouldn't seem to lose you weight, but if you can entertain yourself until you're hungry, it just might! I'm also exercising too.
    I like playing guitar hero.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I like playing guitar hero.
    Throw in some head bangs and stage dives (diving from a coffee table or couch will suffice) that should burn a couple calories.

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm writing a book and I keep getting distracted by other things like new music I want (classic western swing, anybody?) and dead people. Stupid dead people.
    Western Swing?! Oh Yeah...You might be into guitars a bit...that's where the Stratocaster originated. Leo Fender made or gave the first one to Eldon Shamblin who I believed played for Bob Wills.

Give a listen to "Miss Molly" by Wills....I used to have the 78 on Okeh but it's gone..
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king