User Tag List

Thread: Annoying friend

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Default Annoying friend

Alright basically this is just going be a lot of ranting.

My friend, whom I'm going to call Dickface is pretty cool. I hang around with him a lot of times, and yeah he's funny and all. But recently he has been annoying me to the max. I'm guessing it's due to the influence another friend who i hate so much. The only person i hate more than him is the pedophile who works down the bakery. I'm going to call him Mr Killjoy.

Anyways back to the point, Dickface has started acting weird recently. It always goes like this: they have a plan to hang out, and everything is fine until Mr. Killjoy changes the plan.

But Dickface being a cock, he obeys him straight away like he is his slave. So obviously by this point a lot of us are angry and refuse to hang out. And in between Dickface lies a lot to persuade us to come.

Ever since, this keeps happening regularly. The plans get spoilt by Killjoy and no one bothers to turn up. Dickface is suddenly taking his anger on me and blaming it on me.

The funniest part is that he brings in subjects and excuses that are so irrelevant like " It seems like you don't enjoy anything nowadays"
    WTF and oh btw his spelling is so poor, I had to call him up and talk to him to even comprehend.
    Basically i don't like being called things that I'm not.

You can discuss about this if you want.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

From where I'm standing this sounds like little more than a bunch of school boys throwing rocks at each other in the school yard, and then running to the teacher to blame someone else.

If there's an issue, bring it up with each other and discuss it out between yourselves like mature adults. If people in the group can't act like mature adults, then its a wasted effort.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Words of Ivory View Post
    From where I'm standing it just sounds like a bunch of school boys throwing rocks at each other in the school yard.

If there's an issue, bring it up with them and discuss it out between yourselves like mature adults. If people in the group can't act like mature adults, then its a wasted effort.
    What he said ^^^^^^^^^^

Banned
    MBTI
    :)
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    HOT

LOL Your problems make me laugh. Please continue posting it's like /b/ all over again. And I concur with the rest of the people who shockingly took you seriously.

FigerPuppet

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post

hahahahahaha!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx