User Tag List

First 123 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Thi sis what happens when we concentrate on the similarities: ..... (nothing).....

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    it's odd when people or types cat fight on here.
    I was joking w/ SYTPG but I don't know if he was real or not. I was "friends" with him awhile back but I wanted privacy so I deleted all my friends including him.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I have noticed that I relate with types differently on this site compared to real life. I seem to clash w/ a lot of (maybe even most) NFPs here but generally speaking, IRL, I get along great with them. Fe and Fi can be insanely complementary but here they seem very oppositional. We typically play off each really well and joke around. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I have problems with some of the NFPs on this site, I don't know why? it might be the site I'm not overly concerned with it, but I don't find myself relating to some of the INFP posts at all. I'm more like, really? really? oh and some of the INTJs even though i tend to get along great with NTJs in real life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I gots no issues with the fe..unless it's infriginging on someones individual rights...but that seems to rarely come up irl for me
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Ginkgo

Ok, well, to answer Pits thingy directly...

I find that real life dynamics work about equally as well for me; however, this does not mean they are the same. Real conversations, and real friendships, fall into a more natural pattern in my opinion. While they may sometimes be more superficial, lacking in the chance to pry deep into the character of someone, they also provide the chance to see the genuine external behavior. Let me be more clear...

In real life, I can see how people interact fluidly, how they are regarded in a casual social circle, and how they can come to life in that environment. On the other hand, internet dynamics are MUCH more controlled, and soon a different kind of persona unfolds that you wouldn't normally see.

Both sides of a person are crucial to who they are for many different reasons, mostly because you get to see someone's desired person vs. someone's undesired person.

Both environments can be equally superfluous or authentic. It just depends on the context.

I have met people of many different types, here and offline. I can't discern any one pattern about any of the relationships because success and failure flow both ways. Sometimes you get shafted by a friend, sometimes you find an endearing relationship, sometimes you yap yap yap

/Bored of typing

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I wish I was a tampon.
    What de bloodclot?!!!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I have never seen any other two functions get talked about/fought about as much as Fe and Fi. I honestly could care less.

Anyways, we could settle this by having a big pillow fight. At least that would be fun.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No, not unless I have Fe, because some of the NFPs on here really get on my nerves too. Of course, so do NTPs.

I actually can't think of an FJ who especially bothers me here. And I know the one you're thinking of, and that doesn't count.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    No, not unless I have Fe, because some of the NFPs on here really get on my nerves too. Of course, so do NTPs.

I actually can't think of an FJ who especially bothers me here. And I know the one you're thinking of, and that doesn't count.
    TG is an FJ? Everything I know about MBTI just got sucked into the vacuum of space.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    TG is an FJ? Everything I know about MBTI just got sucked into the vacuum of space.
    Nah, whatever I am...she's the T version of that, I've decided.

Both ENxP?