User Tag List

First 2767757677787987127177 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Packing.. Where the F* did all this stuff come from? I really need to break this NF pack rat nature..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    GONE

Batches who can't drive (type-o intentional to protect the prim). Especially batches who drive big ass motherflipping white SUVs. I parked between to frickin escalades (who the fuck drives those suckers anyway that isn't involved in the music videos???) and when I came back to my car, there was a dent with white paint scratch on my passenger side door. ANOTHER motherfucking one!!! The first one was also caused by a bad woman driver in a white car.

I know officially havea Pavlovian reaction when I see white cars. Especially driven by women.

I have no idea why people waste money and the environment driving those tanks, especially in a suburban location. My brother said it makes "women feel safer" If you knew how to drive, you wouldn't have to feel safer!

Seriously, no more parking next to women in white cars. I said this before, but I even write down people's license plates when I park on campus (those fuckers ESPECIALLY can NOT drive) so I can call hit and run on them when they drive off after denting my car.

Flippin horrible (female) drivers (in white cars).

:steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ........horrific story....

:horor: and :steam: :steam: :steam: and

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I hate out of state drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow and yet insist on doing so and swerving all over the place and nearly taking me out in the process :steam:

If you don't know how to drive in the snow don't endanger the rest of us! Take the bus!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Batches who drive. Flippin horrible (female) drivers.

I know.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

sammy

I hate the process of growth I am going through right now. Why must I take some stupid exam that doesn't reflect the graduate school's manner of thinking? WHY.

to put it simply: I hate standardized tests. Especially the LSAT and anything the No Child Left Behind Act makes state schools take.

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I hate out of state drivers who don't know how to drive in the snow and yet insist on doing so and swerving all over the place and nearly taking me out in the process :steam:

If you don't know how to drive in the snow don't endanger the rest of us! Take the bus!!!
    I hear ya sister! There was some crazy lunatic driving through traffic in Michigan today all the way from sunny CA. Granted, that might just be a rented car, there were no symbols to indicate such, so I'm pissed off that these people don't drive in the right lane where their slow asses belong until they figure out how to drive in the snow!!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

yep- the people who drive at 12 mph in between lanes! *pulls hair in dismay*

Definitley people should be trained by midwesterners on how to drive in snow
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I know.
    Ha, settle down Texan. I don't mean all women drivers. Just the ones who can't drive...No smart comments!!

I also hate DC cab drivers with a passion and I am so glad they are moving to a metered system. I hope 1/3 of the assholes with cabs quit now that they can't rip people off and honest people take their place.

Seriously, I think DC cab drivers have a special place in my heart reserved for pure hatred. I honestly hope all the assholes, cheats, liars, and dangerous and aggressive drivers crash their cars and go out of commission. I have no idea why the job attracts the level of scum that it does.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yep- the people who drive at 12 mph in between lanes! *pulls hair in dismay*

Definitley people should be trained by midwesterners on how to drive in snow
    we can't even use chains here :sad: I think they're really only legal to use in rural areas and Vermont. Not that a true mid-westerner needs them. *scoff*

But those who are not trained need to get out of the mindset that just because it's an SUV, that it won't swerve. It damn well does! In fact, they flip over the easiest of all in such weather!