User Tag List

First 2666747576777886126176 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Mexico View Post
    Ooooh.

You're either a philistine or a hipster. Or older than 40 and, therefore, irrelevant.
    All 3 how did you know?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    Zzzz

I hate being asked to proofread (or really, write out--) people's work. I especially hate being asked by older people to proofread-- and loathe being asked by one particular much older person to proofread for her (if I didn't adore her and her daughter, I wouldn't give a shit so fuck me for being weak about it sometimes---).
    I hate having so much free time being sick that people think it's okay to use me to proofread their work as all I do is sleep or stay up all night and laze around, right right right that's all I do!!-- Even if all I do is sleep or stay up all night and laze around, WhoTF cares? Let me ruin my life without you hassling me about yours or what I should do with mine.
    I hate the word "proofread". Proof read? WTF?!
    I hate slacking off because I don't want to proofread and then kill myself rushing to do it as I'll be killing myself to do after I make this post.
    I hate not being able to fail people sometimes. I sometimes want to fail you ALL and say FUCK YOU instead of glaring and telling you how irritated I am but that I'll do it "for the last time" which usually lasts several months before I forget my determined will and then help you again-- and when I remember that 'will', I forsake it because it was my fault in forgetting but I resolve to not forget again....
    I hate that this pattern repeats regardless of how many people I kick out of my life.
    I hate, as much as love, being alone as can be now because I've kicked out most people in my life and I hate wondering that I might always have to do that.

MBTI
    INTJ

I used to get annoyed at hearing chemical plant and refinery alarms go off miles away. Then I moved to a city that had an early warning system that gets tested like every two weeks. Invariably while I'm asleep. It's like the t.v. and radio ones...except you can hear it everywhere.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I used to get annoyed at hearing chemical plant and refinery alarms go off miles away. Then I moved to a city that had an early warning system that gets tested like every two weeks. Invariably while I'm asleep. It's like the t.v. and radio ones...except you can hear it everywhere.
    I lived in a small town that used the old Air Raid Sirens for the fire department since it was all volunteers. Nothing like being woke up at 4AM to an Air Raid siren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate it when people who can't pronounce Maybach own one.

(see: rappers)
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't hate, but I find it highly amusing when people sport gaudy necklaces showcasing enormous, platinum gold, diamond encrusted crucifixes.

I'm not really a fan of luxury cars either, or any other "status" symbol.

Whenever I see a guy/girl adorned or surrounded by such things, I almost laugh/cry inside thinking, "yes, yes.... we get it... you're rich and successful... you're not just anybody, you're somebody... and you matter... there, there now, don't you worry, death won't happen to you."
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I don't hate, but I find it highly amusing when people sport gaudy necklaces showcasing enormous, platinum gold, diamond encrusted crucifixes.

I'm not really a fan of luxury cars either, or any other "status" symbol.

Whenever I see a guy/girl adorned or surrounded by such things, I almost laugh/cry inside thinking, "yes, yes.... we get it... you're rich and successful... you're not just anybody, you're somebody... and you matter... there, there now, don't you worry, death won't happen to you."
    Really? My thinking is more along the lines of, "Kekekeke, death will happen to you to! And stop selling yourself to me, I'm not buying!" while laughing outwardly, mind.

Oh, and sometimes I say it outwardly too with fits of laughter.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Really? My thinking is more along the lines of, "Kekekeke, death will happen to you to! And stop selling yourself to me, I'm not buying!" while laughing outwardly, mind.
    She's not selling herself to you, she's selling herself to the biggest dick. Often enough, that works on both construable levels.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    She's not selling herself to you, she's selling herself to the biggest dick. Often enough, that works on both construable levels.
    I guess you could say: If he's selling himself to me, he's selling himself to what he thinks will be an open vagina? And females do sell themselves to other females too, even without the intention of sex. It's just for admiration. Of course, same with males!

I almost thought you meant CC.. Though, that'd be silly of you!

MBTI
    ISTP

When did this extreme hatred of Dane Cook start?
    Can I take credit for being the first to vocalize it?

I hate bad stand up comedians (99.6% of them).
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!