MBTI
    ISTP

I hate Frankie Says Relax shirts.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I hate people born with cool ass names like Royal Harbor.

I hate girls who constantly look at mirrors in public and bump into people or turn their heads every which way to see what needs improvement. If they are in constant fear that their image will change, then they should just stay at home. It's not that I want to look at their constant stupid movement but rather my attention is always on the hunt for moving targets...and they distract me--

I hate girls who waste time in public washrooms primping themselves and taking up all the room. You already have your tiny mirrors, go to a corner and USE them as you do outside instead of hogging up the space where people need to wash their hands or need a semi-private place to imagine slitting their wrists while watching your reflection blindly reapply more cake on your cracking faces. And I hate those girls who overly spray the damn place with w/e they think will help them cover up their stench.

I hate being asked by girls, even strangers, "Do you think I look pretty?" when I don't know them well enough and have to come up with numerous polite reasons why I think they shouldn't accept society's vision of how they should look because they just won't or they don't yet have the money to do so and that I don't recommend wasting money on such things. And then, when they ignored me and ask again, I just cave in and say I think they look pretty.....

I hate girls who give dirty looks to other girls because their boyfriend's eyes are wandering. It's not the other girl's fault! Glare at your "man". And don't try to start shit expecting the other girl to keep quiet, especially if she's alone and because you feel good while gripping your man's arm as though he's feeling you. Move on, he's not worth it. You likely aren't either.

I hate groups of girls who mock other girls for being different than them or they "think" the girl/s "think" that they're better, wherever they may be starting shit. Jealous much? I could care less. Keep your misery to yourselves. Or at least have clever insults to amuse others instead of cocking out your chests as though it'll leave an impression of intimidation.

I hate the obnoxious friend of my best/f whom she keeps around just to mock her. I hate that this obnoxious friend ALWAYS says "I love you baby, no I love you! I love YOU more! Nuh uh! Nooooo, you hang up! No, I won't! You hang up! Okay, together on 3. 3. ..... No, you hang up!" ---- I kid you NOT and it's actually much longer but I'm sparing you. Every fucking time, my ears bleed.

I hate that same obnoxious girl who asked me if the dream she had about another guy meant that she was cheating.
    I hate the logic of that girl and her boyfriend that looking at the opposite sex to appreciate them if they aren't your SO means you are cheating on your SO. Holy Hell-- And the both of them are in their MID TWENTIES WTF!!

I hate the boyfriend of that obnoxious girl and his stupid claims he'd kill the guy who fucks with his girlfriend but not her too. He'd be her pussy if he could.

I hate the stupidity of a childhood friend who stupidly got pregnant on purpose to a guy who asked her to do it even though he has two other kids by an ex whom he has problems with. When a guy's reason was that his first kid was an accident, okay but be weary of him. When that same guy has a second kid, and at that time hated his ex, says he did it ONLY because he wanted to give his son a little brother, you don't allow him to procreate further. You don't delude yourself into staying with him and especially when you have "fights" delude yourself into thinking it's healthy to do so. And don't have delusions that he isn't cheating on you when he goes on vacation during his "paternity" time instead of spending time with you and his new daughter.

I hate that I can't find decent people who aren't trying to use me for one purpose or another.
    I hate that they don't understand, when I'm nice about it, that I don't want to hang out with them or hear their problems anymore.
    I hate former "friends" who pester me that I don't call or talk to them or ask me why I quickly turn my face if I spot them (the fear is rather instant, can't stop the reaction of trying to flee) .
    I hate people who can be deluded by a sociopath/or any ass but later on admit I was right or that they were sorry for not trusting me as "usual" and then get mad b/c I refuse to remain their friend as though it's my fault.

I hate when I finally got my comp's internet working, the speed was worthless.
    I hate that I'm too lazy to upgrade my computer.
    I hate that I had to wait for my parents to go to sleep so I could sneak on my worthless father's comp after wondering for a few hours on whether or not he'd remove the keyboard just to spite me.
    I hate that I get a headache after being surrounded by the voices of too many people. Unless they aren't annoying me, which doesn't happen often.

I hate that I've forgotten the rest of what I wanted to say.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    I hate when people tell me how to respond to their thread.
    as the origionator of the thread it is considered my responsibility to choose whether I want stupid fluff or conversational posts in it or not- I was interested in different quirks between types- not this shit that you guys are throwing out now- that's not quirky- it's annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    I hate arbitrary threats.
    not necissarily arbitrary- and not necissarily something you want

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I hate it when ESTPs stick to the rules.
    an ESTP who hasn't felt well in a few weeks is not an ESTP to trifle with- happy birthday!

(and quit fucking around with my thread)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I hate when ESTPs don't feel well.

MBTI
    ISTP

I hate when DeliriousDisposition comes along and makes a post that rivals mine.
    TANSTAAFL!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

• I hate when people don't use emoticons and yet expect you to know that they're being sarcastic. (That's why emoticons were invented, people.)
    • Likewise, I hate when people use emoticons and expect you to take their contributions seriously.

MBTI
    ISTP

I hate when political analysts on television wave their hands around in an attempt to make it seem like what they're saying isn't just the exact same thing as what the other political analysts of their cookie cutter ideology are saying.
    Last edited by Mr Galt; 03-02-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: I added cookie cutter :D
    TANSTAAFL!

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    • I hate when people don't use emoticons and yet expect you to know that they're being sarcastic. (That's why emoticons were invented, people.)
    • Likewise, I hate when people use emoticons and expect you to take their contributions seriously.
    You shouldn't talk about whatever that way. She's actually pretty smart.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    istp

people who take too long when it's their turn during scrabble... aka me

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    I hate that I get a headache after being surrounded by the voices of too many people. Unless they aren't annoying me, which doesn't happen often.
    Same happens here.