User Tag List

First 1757656667686977117167 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ArchaicIntellect View Post
    I'm sleep-deprived and pissed as hell. Bad day. Bad year. Bad school year. I like the idea of this thread. I may use it often.

I hate incompetence, not excluding myself when it applies.
    I hate deliberate ignorance.
    I hate people who use the word like excessively.
    I hate hangnails.
    I hate when people don't try. Especially with school work, but really anything. I also hate having to refrain myself from knocking them across the head to vent.
    I hate when girls spray a lot of perfume in the changing room or even in the halls. No, wait.
    I hate both girls and guys who spray a lot of crap all over the halls or in class or anywhere just to cover their stentch because they haven't bathed.
    I hate when I hear girls who do those "girly-babyish voices" and giggle stupidly for attention.
    I hate people who are insecure and shove their insecurities onto others.
    I hate stupid people who think they can just grab my water bottle off of my desk to drink because they yell out "I'm sooo thirsty!" then place it back nonchalantly but become alarmed when I whip that bottle against their chest. And then when they stupidly, I guess in shock, put it back on my desk, I have to restrain myself from whipping them twice so I just dump my only drink for the day into the garbage.
    I hate when people try to make me stay against my will.
    I hate being put under pressure of all kinds.
    I hate parents who smoke near their infants or children but turn their heads away while smoking as though the wind's gonna blow away that future asthma or lung cancer. Or people who just smoke near me.
    I hate when drivers speed during bad weather and splash pedestrians.
    I hate my supposed friends who have attempted to dumb me down.
    I hate the fact that I've put up a facade of tolerance hanging around my supposed friends that I'll have to spend the next four years of my life with in HS and the stronger, clingy types of friends who might just make it to five-- but no more than that.
    I hate hypocrits.
    I hate bad parents, of all kinds, but the hypocrital ones hold a special place in my heart. Like my parents!
    I hate seeing people cry because I don't know how to comfort them or I feel that I look ridiculous trying but do it anyway.
    I hate when people ask for my advice and then don't take it. And then come back with the same problem, expecting a different answer.
    I hate hearing the phone ring. I hate talking over the phone.
    I hate being made to talk over the phone because my sister, who normally makes up a lie for me, isn't around to answer. Or when my parents deliberately ignore my frantic hand signals of "NOT HERE!" just to piss me off or most likely because they don't care.
    I hate when I wake up with my sheets off the bed, even though I know I kicked them off during the night, because my sister's been forgetting to check and cover me since she's joined this forum.
    I hate that my sister has been neglecting me for this forum which is but one reason I joined....
    I hate when my sister's sick.
    I hate naivete and naive people abused for it by assholes or naive people who don't learn from that abuse by those assholes.
    DD's sister...fascinating!!!!

I hate when I wake up with my sheets off the bed, even though I know I kicked them off during the night, because my sister's been forgetting to check and cover me since she's joined this forum.
    I hate that my sister has been neglecting me for this forum which is but one reason I joined...

I think I just fell in love with both of you!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    DD's sister...fascinating!!!!
    DD's much younger sister!

I hate that my sister has been neglecting me for this forum which is but one reason I joined...

I think I just fell in love with both of you!!!
    It's about time you did for me! I always thought it was one-sided!

I wonder that Mr. Galt might be making his extremely long list now to rival AI's... Hmm.

MBTI
    ISTP

It's 1UPing Time
    I did use ONE of AI's lines, but I added to it.

I hate spam emails from strippers who want to “hook up”.
    I hate fat people on airplanes and at sporting events. They should buy two damn seats.
    I hate when said fat people get pissed when I shove their lard buildups off of myself.
    I hate the phrase “because I said so”.
    I hate being told that being a “know-it-all” is a bad thing.
    I hate that when somebody proposes “mutual respect” what they really want is to be superior.
    I hate when people attempt to greet me upon my arrival to school or work with a big, fake smile.
    I hate people who say “Hey, what’s up?” and don’t really want to know “what’s up”.
    I hate old people who insist on driving 20 mph on the freeway.
    I hate the thousands of handshakes the hip hop community has come up with.
    I hate religion and all beliefs in a “higher power”.
    I hate Jewish people who continuously remind everybody about the Holocaust. Yes. My family died in the camps too, but we can stop fishing for sympathy.
    I hate proponents of such filth who insist that I am going to hell.
    I hate bleeding heart liberals who insist that a cut of my money go to anyone but me.
    I hate redneck conservatives who insist on telling me what I can and cannot do with my private life.
    I hate people who offend easily and take my insults personally.
    I hate when said people don’t take my verbal assault as their queue to leave.
    I hate when people tell me I must be emo when I wear black.
    I hate when kids in the suburbs attempt to be “gangsta” and talk like retarded inner city rappers.
    I hate when people sag their pants without knowing it originated as a way for men in prison to tell who the “willing” ones were.
    I hate any rap music that promotes stupidity, violence, and misogyny (the last part only applies when I see young women singing along like the idiots they are).
    I hate being right while watching everybody wonder what they’re doing wrong.
    I hate people who enjoy Shakespeare. He couldn’t write a story or develop a character to save his life.
    I hate when my parents try to fight each other through me by gossiping behind one another’s back.
    I hate how when I don’t cry at a funeral everybody attempts to make me feel guilty.
    I hate how people think I am obligated to respond if they smile at me and say “Hi”.
    I hate any attempt to claim authority over me. I am the only authority I recognize.
    I hate collectivists.
    I hate people who need constant reassurance that they’re not worthless.
    I hate when people call “just to say ‘hi’” or to spread the latest gossip that I don’t care about.
    I hate when people get angry after asking for my honest opinion about something they have done.
    I hate ANYONE who pulls off my headphones in an attempt to speak to me. Obviously I don’t want to be bothered.
    I hate when people refuse to say anything negative to somebody with a disability or physical deformity. They aren’t subhuman. They’re just weird. Treat them normally.
    I hate that people will tell a smoker to quit smoking but won’t tell a fat person to quit eating cake twelve times a day because it’s “mean”.
    I hate when I ask for critique on something I have written and I have to literally pry it out of the “critic”. I already know what’s good about it. I wouldn’t have let anybody read something I thought was bad.
    I hate people who accept themselves they way they are and never make any attempt at self improvement.
    I hate people who use the words “like”, “um”, “uh”, “hyphy”, “gangsta”, “homey”, “lol” (while speaking), “Thank God”, or any combination of the aforementioned words.
    I hate people who support communism who haven’t even read The Communist Manifesto.
    I hate anyone and everyone who changes or holds back to fit in and make friends.
    I hate girls who cut themselves and then show off their scars like some sort of goddamn trophy.
    I hate pre pubescent voices, especially when they come from bodies that are playing online videogames and gloating about a small, meaningless victory.
    I hate gay people who run around announcing how gay they are. Straight people don’t. Why should you?
    I hate Italian men who wear track suits and lipstick, spike their hair, go to tanning salons, and shoot up steroids.
    I hate illegal immigrants who refuse to learn English and complain that they are poor.
    I hate locker rooms, their inhabitants, their smells, and the constant talk of whose is bigger.
    I hate people who think that free public “services” are truly free.
    I hate girls who want to be models, strippers, dancers, pop singers, or whores.
    I hate anybody who is content with taking orders his/her entire life.
    I hate small talk in all of its putrid forms.
    I hate people who think their job should receive the same amount of money as their boss’s job.
    I hate that one group of teenage girls on every damn rollercoaster that screams the entire time.
    I hate the idea that experience > theories.
    I hate hypochondriacs who think they have every goddamn disease they hear about on the news.
    I hate anybody who thinks Michael Moore is anything more than a maniac.
    I hate people who blame videogames and television for real life violence. Couldn’t possibly be the person’s fault. Nooooooo.
    I hate people who believe it is okay to act upon another person for “their own good”.
    I hate cashiers who don’t understand why I paid for something that costs $8.25 with a 10 and a quarter.
    I hate anybody who considers himself an expert on something because he has a degree in something else.
    I hate when I use “big words” and the response is one of hostility.
    I hate blacks who use the N word as though it were an article yet if “honkeys” say it, even in jest, they receive a beating.
    I hate how having friends is more important than having a functioning brain.
    I hate that my parents are surprised when I’m not pleasant when they wake me in the morning.
    I hate social niceties.
    I hate people who are afraid of being offensive and instead beat around the bush for an hour and a half.
    I hated it when my ex girlfriends expected me to know when they were sad even though they wouldn’t tell me…and if I asked what was wrong they would say “Nothing”…and if I left it alone at that they would yell and scream. Women…
    I hate anybody who thinks The Souljah Boi Is a dance or a legitimate musician.
    I hate people who expect the government to solve all their problems and then break the law.
    I hate when my teachers reteach concepts that were discussed weeks/months/years ago. We covered it already. Move the fuck on. And you wonder why I’m daydreaming all throughout the period…
    I hate females who overplay their femininity and males who equate masculinity with acting like a big, stupid ape.
    I hate the French. No explanation needed.
    I hate people who blame George Bush for Hurricane Katrina.
    I hate having to wait until everybody screws up before I can finally take control of a group project.
    I hate group projects and teachers who won’t let me do them alone.
    I hate being treated like a child and subsequently being given the responsibilities of adulthood.
    I hate having to take care of my emotionally unstable parents. I hate them for loving me.
    I hate rich people who feel guilty about having acquired so much wealth.
    I hate people who take no responsibility for their own lives.
    I hate that I can fail a class with a 100%+ testing/essay grade.
    I hate math teachers who insist that I “show work” that I didn’t do because I don’t solve their math problems in a linear fashion.
    I hate people who preach that everybody is the same. We’re not the same. Shut up.
    I hate messes and people who are untidy / unhygienic.
    I hate Dane Cook and people who think he is actually telling jokes.
    I hate people who ignore how brilliant/talented some people are simply because they did something wrong.
    I hate people who claim to love everyone and everything. I hate even more the ones who are telling the truth.
    I hate stupid people and would like to put them in death camps.
    I hate a lot of other things, but this list will become too long.
    Last edited by Mr Galt; 03-01-2008 at 04:02 PM.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. :steam:

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. :steam:
    I hate when I get too much.

I once declared war on sleep. It's the worst. Keeping me away from conscious life. Rude to say the least.

I think I should post my declaration here, if I can find it and I can make myself type it up.

But yeah not getting enough hurts.

I also hate my job. It's lamb.
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    [SIZE="4"]
    I hate Dane Cook and people who think he is actually telling jokes.
    I hate people who ignore how brilliant/talented some people are simply because they did something wrong.
    I hate people who claim to love everyone and everything. I hate even more the ones who are telling the truth.
    I hate stupid people and would like to put them in death camps.
    I didn't read anything except this part.

Dane Cook is a cockmaster. He steals jokes, and he's really not funny. I don't care who you are, what your sense of humor is, he is not funny. Period. I don't even care that he steals jokes, though that is pretty damn low. He's just plain not funny. He didn't even steal a good joke, so he's an idiot.

Daniel Tosh is THE MAN. Him and George Carlin are the reasons I got into comedy. (this part should be in what makes you happy I think...)

Anyway, the rest is good and agreeable too. Especially the people who actually do love everything, because those people are delusional.

But the Dane Cook thing... wow. I once read that "the wrong kind of white person likes dane cook"

I'm not one for stereotypes, but the wrong kind of white person likes dane cook. Fuckin' A, the wrong kind of sea turtle likes dane cook. He degrades the notion of hilarity itself.

I mean... tourgasm? What the hell... Fuck that shit.

His forumula:
    word + sex = LOL
    Sadly, this only works in theory.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate it when I go through a drive-through food place and realize after I've left that they didn't give me a straw. Bastards.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I hate it when I go through a drive-through food place and realize after I've left that they didn't give me a straw. Bastards.
    I hate when I try to order at McDonald's and the cashier attempts to convince me to buy something else. I already know what I want. Thanks.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    Zzzz

I hate my fucking parents. I hate them so much I might just kill them after I post this. I'm so fucking pissed off that if I do kill them, it was nice knowing some of you people. AI, my sis, may or may not stay or she may flee with me. Perhaps, we'll have jointly murdered them!

/rant

ByMySword

Hmmm.....can I say everything and everyone?