MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i hate the blackheads on my nose.
    Wow, your nose is strong enough to balance people's heads?

I have this image somewhat like a seal playing with some kind of volleyball...

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I hate most of the threads I've started.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm sleep-deprived and pissed as hell. Bad day. Bad year. Bad school year. I like the idea of this thread. I may use it often.

I hate incompetence, not excluding myself when it applies.
    I hate deliberate ignorance.
    I hate people who use the word like excessively.
    I hate hangnails.
    I hate when people don't try. Especially with school work, but really anything. I also hate having to refrain myself from knocking them across the head to vent.
    I hate when girls spray a lot of perfume in the changing room or even in the halls. No, wait.
    I hate both girls and guys who spray a lot of crap all over the halls or in class or anywhere just to cover their stentch because they haven't bathed.
    I hate when I hear girls who do those "girly-babyish voices" and giggle stupidly for attention.
    I hate people who are insecure and shove their insecurities onto others.
    I hate stupid people who think they can just grab my water bottle off of my desk to drink because they yell out "I'm sooo thirsty!" then place it back nonchalantly but become alarmed when I whip that bottle against their chest. And then when they stupidly, I guess in shock, put it back on my desk, I have to restrain myself from whipping them twice so I just dump my only drink for the day into the garbage.
    I hate when people try to make me stay against my will.
    I hate being put under pressure of all kinds.
    I hate parents who smoke near their infants or children but turn their heads away while smoking as though the wind's gonna blow away that future asthma or lung cancer. Or people who just smoke near me.
    I hate when drivers speed during bad weather and splash pedestrians.
    I hate my supposed friends who have attempted to dumb me down.
    I hate the fact that I've put up a facade of tolerance hanging around my supposed friends that I'll have to spend the next four years of my life with in HS and the stronger, clingy types of friends who might just make it to five-- but no more than that.
    I hate hypocrits.
    I hate bad parents, of all kinds, but the hypocrital ones hold a special place in my heart. Like my parents!
    I hate seeing people cry because I don't know how to comfort them or I feel that I look ridiculous trying but do it anyway.
    I hate when people ask for my advice and then don't take it. And then come back with the same problem, expecting a different answer.
    I hate hearing the phone ring. I hate talking over the phone.
    I hate being made to talk over the phone because my sister, who normally makes up a lie for me, isn't around to answer. Or when my parents deliberately ignore my frantic hand signals of "NOT HERE!" just to piss me off or most likely because they don't care.
    I hate when I wake up with my sheets off the bed, even though I know I kicked them off during the night, because my sister's been forgetting to check and cover me since she's joined this forum.
    I hate that my sister has been neglecting me for this forum which is but one reason I joined....
    I hate when my sister's sick.
    I hate naivete and naive people abused for it by assholes or naive people who don't learn from that abuse by those assholes.
    I know you think I have flaws, but I know your thinking is flawed.

MBTI
    INTJ

That was impressive.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    That was impressive.
    Did that list have all that you hate as well, Morphy? Did you wonder if perhaps you'd written it or that you should've?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Did that list have all that you hate as well, Morphy? Did you wonder if perhaps you'd written it or that you should've?
    Your sister has sparked the competition in me...I must 1up that post.

edit: Unfortunately I'm going to have a hard time considering everything she mentioned would be on my list.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I hate people who get in one upmanship contests of hate in my nice little hate thread!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Well, people smoking by me doesn't bother me, people don't touch my shit, and my sister doesn't neglect me for this forum. But other then that, it's good to go.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    Your sister has sparked the competition in me...I must 1up that post.
    I actually told her to limit what she wrote as she was really pissed and has a great deal more to add --- when I started coughing near the end was when she got even more upset and wrote me!

edit: Unfortunately I'm going to have a hard time considering everything she mentioned would be on my list.
    Well, you can strike out the sister parts as that wouldn't be on your list. Unless you make me your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when my sister's upset. though sometimes it's amusing...
    I hate that my router's not working so I can't get internet on my comp thus must share the male (Pa)Rental Unit's.
    I hate being cooped up inside for so long that I don't even realise it's a Friday (was a Friday) or that it was a LEAP YEAR that day and I should've went out!!!! :steam:

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Well, people smoking by me doesn't bother me, people don't touch my shit, and my sister doesn't neglect me for this forum. But other then that, it's good to go.
    Their smoking won't bother you until you develop asthma or worse while the people who smoke aren't affected until years and years later. If you say it hasn't bothered you yet, you may just have stronger lungs or have adapted, I guess. But it might get you later

I can't even breathe near smokers anymore. And she's exaggerating, I don't neglect her, that stupid brat! She's too greedy! :steam: She was much worse as a kid though. Much worse-- she's going to kill me later...