First 1454626364656674114164 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    nightning is to blame! Thanks nightning!
    Me and nightning were debating after I sent the pic if you'd be pissed or not.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Me and nightning were debating after I sent the pic if you'd be pissed or not.
    In that case, noooooooooo! It's different coming from YOU! JK. It was hilarious if not intially heart-wrenchingly horrific. I shall endeavor to piss you off enough to piss your pants...just wait.... Just hope I don't forget if I take too long finding the right pic...

I hate forgetting things. Such as exacting revenge.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate forgetting things. Such as exacting revenge.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falc hates;

• Random people who beep at me in their car, when I don't even know who they are, while I am wandering around.

• That dog what keeps trying to hump my leg.

• That guy who plays the bagpipes in Cornmarket Street or anywhere else in Oxford.

• Most Action films.

• Most modern art; especially pop art and surrealism.

• People asking me how I am.

• Reality television.

• People who talk on their phone on buses, as they never seem to realise how loud they are talking.

• The word "basically" and "discombobulated".

• Christmas music.

• That person who called me "crazy", last year, as I said the 'Hooke library' is near where "Flex" lives, in response to her asking me where the 'Hooke library' is. So, she then asked me who "Flex" was. I told her a primate. I also sort of told her that there are people working on his house, most probably wearing balaclavas, as we speak. I still don't see what I did wrong, the Monkey Lab is near the 'Hooke library'.

• Litter

• Children around two and a half foot tall, as they keep walking into me. It seems to be because I am so tall they don't see me.

• Cigarette smoke.

• People who ride on their bicycle, while giving orders to the rowers, with a megaphone, and nearly cycle into me.

• Getting up in the morning.

Edit:

I would also like to add retail managers who have mental retardation. What is the logic with moving everything around in grocery shops for no apparent reason?
    Last edited by Falcarius; 03-01-2008 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    Zzzz

I hate subtlety.

I hate being oblivious to subtlety.

I hate subtlety used in humour incited to upset my sometimes oblivious self which sometimes works...and then we alllllll laugh about the silly upset and Iiiiiiiiiii laugh while envisioning my happier revenge at their expense....it is kinda fun after...even more so when it's my turn--

I hate hypocritical parents who, at this point, must be labelled senile by my choice or I shall deteroriate their minds more forcibly...

I hate for sometimes not allowing self-forgiveness of spelling errors, although it's humourous (or humorous W/ETF it is or can be)when the word can actually apply in a sick-funny sense, as I've largely 'worked on' getting over this problem but forget that when under stresses...

I hate being around people who netspeak so much that I begin to question my own capability in writing or in being understood or in understanding (but more so in being understood) in chats or in MMORPGs or elsewhere....everywhere....

I hate being around people who netspeak in RL or w/e it is they're "fashionably" doing while expecting me to understand (I do I do but only for self-protection of not being inluenced and to be aware of the future trends for future self-preservation!!)

I hate being surrounded by people who say like like like like every other breath that I think I've caught this airbrone disease if I so much as hear it whispered or coughed near me or I accidently say it instead of "It's as" or other numerous words which can be used in place of 'like'. My INTJ sis won't even use the word for fear of infection. It's an epidemic. It should be destroyed along with The Hills, innocuously inspired celebrities who seek to destroy all others alongside themselves as they can't druggie anyone at random so use fashions and words and "lifestyles" to mess others up too.

I hate chronic insomnia.

I hate being sick or weak at times.

I hate more things that I can recall at the moment.

I hate forgetting things (though I have a valid reason which makes me hate it even more and toy about it self-depcrecatingly----)

I hate being aware of all of the above.

I hate not being aware of all of the above.

I hate hate hate hate as much as I enjoy playing with it and all of the above (minus The Valley Girlism Epidemic but only mocking it brings me lovely joy...--)!!

I hate using the word hate but choose loathe and happier, mocking words instead unless I'm pissed as f***** up when all of the above coalesce and I can't stop coughing for fear that someone's out to get me and Ni ....

I hate not being able to tell this frustration to others, for the most part but even so it's all told 'nicely as can be' unless pissed as f***** up, but instead do it online to a whole slew of strangers whom can all happily see me for the paranoid, schizo psycho I probably pretend to be around others in order to survive outside my mind...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate subtlety.

I hate being oblivious to subtlety.

I hate subtlety used in humour incited to upset my sometimes oblivious self which sometimes works...and then we alllllll laugh about the silly upset and Iiiiiiiiiii laugh while envisioning my happier revenge at their expense....it is kinda fun after...even more so when it's my turn--

I hate hypocritical parents who, at this point, must be labelled senile by my choice or I shall deteroriate their minds more forcibly...

I hate for sometimes not allowing self-forgiveness of spelling errors, although it's humourous (or humorous W/ETF it is or can be)when the word can actually apply in a sick-funny sense, as I've largely 'worked on' getting over this problem but forget that when under stresses...

I hate being around people who netspeak so much that I begin to question my own capability in writing or in being understood or in understanding (but more so in being understood) in chats or in MMORPGs or elsewhere....everywhere....

I hate being around people who netspeak in RL or w/e it is they're "fashionably" doing while expecting me to understand (I do I do but only for self-protection of not being inluenced and to be aware of the future trends for future self-preservation!!)

I hate being surrounded by people who say like like like like every other breath that I think I've caught this airbrone disease if I so much as hear it whispered or coughed near me or I accidently say it instead of "It's as" or other numerous words which can be used in place of 'like'. My INTJ sis won't even use the word for fear of infection. It's an epidemic. It should be destroyed along with The Hills, innocuously inspired celebrities who seek to destroy all others alongside themselves as they can't druggie anyone at random so use fashions and words and "lifestyles" to mess others up too.

I hate chronic insomnia.

I hate being sick or weak at times.

I hate more things that I can recall at the moment.

I hate forgetting things (though I have a valid reason which makes me hate it even more and toy about it self-depcrecatingly----)

I hate being aware of all of the above.

I hate not being aware of all of the above.

I hate hate hate hate as much as I enjoy playing with it and all of the above (minus The Valley Girlism Epidemic but only mocking it brings me lovely joy...--)!!

I hate using the word hate but choose loathe and happier, mocking words instead unless I'm pissed as f***** up when all of the above coalesce and I can't stop coughing for fear that someone's out to get me and Ni ....

I hate not being able to tell this frustration to others, for the most part but even so it's all told 'nicely as can be' unless pissed as f***** up, but instead do it online to a whole slew of strangers whom can all happily see me for the paranoid, schizo psycho I probably pretend to be around others in order to survive outside my mind...
    Marry Me. Now.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Marry Me. Now.
    WTF?! This is the third fake proposal in the past two weeks....and by people younger than me, no less!

I hate being proposed to as it just leaves so much awkwardness. Especially when it stops being fake....

I was going to mention this particular, personal hate....hating the threat of fake/real proposals in my last post but I didn't want to as it made me feel awkward so I hate you more now for reviving that awkwardness!

And have you forgotten I'm out for revenge? You mustn't forget now as I haven't and now have more reason to attack you!!!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

And have you forgotten I'm out for revenge? You mustn't forget now as I haven't and now have more reason to attack you!!!

but a it's a kind of

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I hate Apartment hunting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I hate Apartment hunting.
    That can't be nearly as hard as hunting things that move. And apartments are everywhere! Now get your rifle out and start shooting!!!