INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

99.999999999999999999999% of the human population.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I hate how I can't play PacMan at INTPc and listen to music at the same time, because it's hard to hear my music over the waow-waow-waow of the pac man. Does anyone know how to turn sound off on a browser?
    Close the window.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    99.999999999999999999999% of the human population.
    That leaves only a fraction of one person.

I'm curious how you decided, what part, of which person. Maybe an eyelash of some cambodian dude.

I'm a bit more forgiving than you.

I knew this cannibal from texas once. He was pretty cool. Interesting story; see, if you'll notice I said 'knew'. Past tense. He's dead now. Eventually his conceit got the best of him. He said no one tasted quite as good as himself. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Statistic hyperbole, sir...my apologies.

In regards to people, I would say that I tolerate 1 in every 100, like 1 in every 150, and love/respect/admire 1 in every 10,000.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MissCC
    Statistic hyperbole

understood...

Madam, I request you make an effort to acclimate yourself to my sense of humor.

That's 3 in a row you missed now. Ick. And I know I'm not that un-funny.

The eye-lash thing didn't give it away?

The cannibal story didn't give it away?!?

I'm not gonna laugh at an eyelash joke.... I've heard 3 of 'em today

No wait, this is better:

I hate when people can't tell if I'm joking. Unless I don't want them to know.

I wanted CC to know. Now I hate her.

(*hesitantly* joking again)
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Check your user cp you nincompoop!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Know what I hate?

People who get bent out of shape for bad spelling.

I got into an argument with some dickhead today online (don't anyone bring up the special olympics -- that post is next) because I spelled "what" as "wat"

Apparently this was one of those nitpick, new-age, pseudo-non-conformist pricks whos agenda is, apparently to get under people's skin, by pretending that we've gotten under his.

I'm sensing a self fulfilling prophecy in this particular group, but hey, fuck me right?

Anyway, I was about to play a game, when I completely dropped the notion of playing, and got into it with this guy. He actually said I was 'butchering his language'

He says it with such ownership, as if he has personally labored (this is a videogamer, keep in mind) night after night by candle light hand crafting the language to near divinity, and that by desecrating a single word (one as eloquent and frail as "what") I had torn down all that he had worked so hard to construct.

I says to the guy " listen here choch, there are enough imperfections BUILT IN to english, that if you have a complaint with the way people use it, you're best off talking to merriam webster or some other fuck-off"

I then corrected myself and said "or live in the mountains where you don't have to hear it, but don't bother me, in a video game"

Then he goes on to say " how much time have you saved by leaving out a letter" as if that would really bolster his point.

It was at this point I knew immediately that he was a cockmaster, a word I seldom apply, and a conventional copy-cat.

What I said next best not be repeated here. It was too powerful. No swearing or anything, I just think there are too many people who'd lawl to where they'd shake their ribs loose and they'd puncture their innards.

Not something I need on my (already limited) conscience.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Now, I can get on to the whole special olympics thing.

Look, at this point, unless you've been living in the woods for the last 18 years, you should have noticed by now, that winning an argument on the internet is not comparable to winning the special olympics.

Sorry. I know it's painful to acknowledge, but it's noting short of miraculous if you're able to say that in any internet discussion (whether you're right or wrong) without making yourself look like a damn tard. The kind who can't win the special olympics.
    we fukin won boys

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Know what I hate?

People who get bent out of shape for bad spelling.

I got into an argument with some dickhead today online (don't anyone bring up the special olympics -- that post is next) because I spelled "what" as "wat"

Apparently this was one of those nitpick, new-age, pseudo-non-conformist pricks whos agenda is, apparently to get under people's skin, by pretending that we've gotten under his.

I'm sensing a self fulfilling prophecy in this particular group, but hey, fuck me right?

Anyway, I was about to play a game, when I completely dropped the notion of playing, and got into it with this guy. He actually said I was 'butchering his language'

He says it with such ownership, as if he has personally labored (this is a videogamer, keep in mind) night after night by candle light hand crafting the language to near divinity, and that by desecrating a single word (one as eloquent and frail as "what") I had torn down all that he had worked so hard to construct.

I says to the guy " listen here choch, there are enough imperfections BUILT IN to english, that if you have a complaint with the way people use it, you're best off talking to merriam webster or some other fuck-off"

I then corrected myself and said "or live in the mountains where you don't have to hear it, but don't bother me, in a video game"

Then he goes on to say " how much time have you saved by leaving out a letter" as if that would really bolster his point.

It was at this point I knew immediately that he was a cockmaster, a word I seldom apply, and a conventional copy-cat.

What I said next best not be repeated here. It was too powerful. No swearing or anything, I just think there are too many people who'd lawl to where they'd shake their ribs loose and they'd puncture their innards.

Not something I need on my (already limited) conscience.
    I can be a stickler for spelling, but there's a difference between that and the jerkwads you're talking about who seize upon an obvious typo or intentional misspelling to try to prove they're better than you. Those people can remove the stick from their ass.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari