Know what I hate? Sarcasm.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Know what I hate? Sarcasm.

MBTI
    Zzzz

StereoTypes. 99.5% of the people I know.

Edit: I should say, I hate being around 99.5% of the people I know. I don't hate them, I just don't like them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Business politics. Being forced to act as a mediator between my overreacting boss who is also my father and the various members of larger multi-million $ corporations when they get at odds with each other over financial matters.

The fact that I'd leave this job in a heartbeat if I knew what I wanted to do with my life career wise since at the end of each workday I am left completely and utterly mentally drained, but somewhat being stuck here as it's convenient in getting my life back on track, and my Grandfather's(who I look up to the most) constant assertions that my father needs me here.

The fact that it's almost midnight and despite the fact I have to be at work for 7AM, I'm sitting here working on writing procedural documents that another larger company requires us to have so that they can protect their own asses from the fear of litigation by a world that's gotten increasingly more apt to take legal actions and point the finger at everyone else besides owning up to the fact that they're incompetent, not to mention the bleeding hearts out there who when one of these dumb asses screws up their life through a lack of common sense just sees a large faceless corporation and awards them massive settlements, which in turn circles back and just causes more work for me.. Seriously people.. a large machine thats job is to deform metal for example.. Wtf do you think is gonna happen when you stick your hand in it? Stop making me have to write these damn things out and go accept your Darwin award with dignity.

/rant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Argh!!! I am so angry right now! Here's what I really hate:

People who move/steal my things so that I can not find/have them when I really need them. :steam: Tonight, I had to go to work in my restaurant. I have a crappy pair of $15-$20 black shoes from Walmart that are like 2 yrs. old that I wear because they're non-slip and look halfway decent with the uniform.

When I come home from work every night the first thing I do is hang my purse on the chair, and then I take my shoes off and put them underneath that same chair. I would never consider walking around the house with them on because they are gross....I would never do anything else with those shoes other than put them under that chair. They have always been there for the last 8 months of my employment at this restaurant. I am an ISTJ for crying out loud...I am a creature of habit!!!

So today, I go to put on my shoes as I'm heading out the door for work, and my shoes are not under the chair! WTF...where are they? So I go running all over my house yelling at my brothers, mom, dad, and sister asking if they have seen my shoes. As is customary in my house, no one knows anything about the situation. I literally look in every room in the house -- any logical and illogical place for any pair of shoes to be. No luck. Finally, I was definitely going to be late so I put on some other pair that are definitely not acceptable for my job and left. Now that I am home I have looked in every other place that they might be, but no, they are gone...somewhere.

There is only one slightly logical explanation for this. The cable man was in our house this morning. I was asleep while he was here (at like 7:30-8:00am), but my brother was up and was supposed to let him in/out etc. But seriously, the cable man would steal my gross, used, Walmart shoes? Why? That makes no sense. My purse was right stinking there on the chair...steal $20 and go to Walmart and get yourself a new pair. But that I know of, no money was taken. Shoes do not just disappear. I'm just ticked because I refuse to use my hard-earned work money to buy another pair of crappy shoes -- not that they're terribly expensive, but it's the principle of the thing. I have a pair of non-slip shoes left over from when I worked at Chick-fil-A 2+ yrs. ago that are sitting out in the garage...I'll just run them through the washing machine and use those until my shoes decide to show up. Or if they really got stolen, oh well, I hope the cable man enjoys them...lucky for him, I don't have foot fungus.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Shoe Rant
    I can't even imagine working in a restraunt without non-slip shoes. Every single time I've gone to the back office of a restraunt I've almost busted my ass wearing normal shoes.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ISXJ

Yeah, it's downright dangerous! I did wear my Chick-fil-A shoes tonight though...I know better than to try and work in regular ones. The problem was that they are black, and there is this caked-on flour/grease layer from 2 yrs ago all over them...so I was looking pretty shabby. Plus, since they were in the garage for so long I was hitting them against the ground just to be sure that no spiders/scorpions/other dead/alive bugs have inhabited them since that time.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I hate when people try to speak to you when your doing something important. Not even when I don't feel like speaking, but doing something important like, Oh I don't know, TAKING A TEST.