User Tag List

First 3543444546475595145 Last

MBTI
    INFP

How my mother (ISFJ) can't seem to make up her mind whether she loves me or hates me. It's not nice to play with someone's head like that. I am sick of her controlling, judgmental bullshit.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    How my mother (ISFJ) can't seem to make up her mind whether she loves me or hates me. It's not nice to play with someone's head like that. I am sick of her controlling, judgmental bullshit.
    I've been there... For some reason I have a keen ability to piss off SJs. I don't really know why, or how, but I just do.

Unrelated question, who is your avatar? I think I have an idea but I'm not quite sure yet. Care to humor me?
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INtP

The beyond-fake crowds on the field at the Super Bowl pre-game show. Uniform in dress and appearance (notice how they're all wearing red, yellow, and orange), jumping up and down with their arms in the air in a pretty clearly rehearsed manner. Ugh.

Although it was pretty funny when the camera panned out and proved that there were just enough of them to surround the stage.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    The beyond-fake crowds on the field at the Super Bowl pre-game show. Uniform in dress and appearance (notice how they're all wearing red, yellow, and orange), jumping up and down with their arms in the air in a pretty clearly rehearsed manner. Ugh.

Although it was pretty funny when the camera panned out and proved that there were just enough of them to surround the stage.
    Of course, these days appearance is reality.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    "I hate fathers...

and I never wanted to be one."
    I could have sworn that said feathers and not fathers. And didn't understand why you hated feathers and was going to ask if you were drunk. But fathers make more sense. besides why anyone would hate feathers I just don't get unless they're allergic and I'm pretty sure no one is at risk of being a feather.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Being called into work at 0330 a.m. to plow snow for 8 hours on a Sunday morning.
    I used to do that years ago, it wasn't an issue because I kind of expected things like that

But when you're on vacation with your g/f and you start getting calls at 6AM while you're in a completely different country, it's kind of annoying. Especially when the person who calls immediately says oh I forgot you were on vacation, and says they'll try calling my office instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    IBut when you're on vacation with your g/f and you start getting calls at 6AM while you're in a completely different country, it's kind of annoying. Especially when the person who calls immediately says oh I forgot you were on vacation, and says they'll try calling my office instead
    Oh hell no...

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I've been there... For some reason I have a keen ability to piss off SJs. I don't really know why, or how, but I just do.
    ENTP? No, I can't see how questioning everything, even (or maybe especially) tradition, could possibly irk an SJ.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    ENTP? No, I can't see how questioning everything, even (or maybe especially) tradition, could possibly irk an SJ.
    I am oblivious to that of which you speak.

MBTI
    ISXJ

I'm gonna come out and say it, I really hate it when my friends get engaged and then they ask me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding. This wouldn't normally bother me, and sure, I'm happy for them and all that good stuff, but I'm not even 23 yrs. old yet, and nearly all of my good friends are now either married or engaged. I've been through this too many times to really care anymore. I am a full time grad student (which automatically means I have no life or free time anymore), but then I work two jobs just so I can afford to go to grad school without massive debt. I am still looking for that first worthwhile guy to date...and then my friend(s) call me up all excited and shrieking..."AHHHHHH....I'm engaged...would you be my bridesmaid!?!? It will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" To which I respond, "Yay...congrats! Sure, would love to..." *cringes internally...stupid SJ trait of adhering to tradition and duty/loyalty to friends*

Then, in the brief moments of free time I do spend with them over the planning period that takes months I hear about all the complaints that they have such as, "My parents don't want dancing at the wedding." or "My grandparents don't like the time of the ceremony." or "My uncle has a fishing tournament that day and was wondering if we could move it to the next weekend?" (I kid you not, these are things I have actually heard) etc. etc. *add whatever ridiculous problem you want* To which I say, "Who cares, it's your day, not theirs....do what you want."

However, then the real problem starts. Then they say they found the most awesome dresses for the bridesmaids (ummm no, they are hideous, what are/were you thinking? That color looks like a honeydew melon threw up on me...and WHAT!? the dress costs $236 dollars, and the shoes are $50, and you want a sash too!?!? Let's not forget that the store does not have the dress in my size...but that's ok, I can buy a size up and tailor it down instead for an extra $50. Then, you want to do WHAT to my hair, and nails, and toenails? Oh, and of course I shouldn't be pale...yeah I'll work on getting some of that...what do you call it?...Oh yeah, sunlight...I haven't seen that in awhile due to grad school (yes, I am STILL working on that degree). You realize money is one of those things I do not have much of, right?

Oh right, then I probably have to throw you a lingere party and some other sort of party that I will have to buy you gifts for. Oh yeah, and let's not forget that these parties will probably involve a penis-shaped cake at some point because one of the other girls will be terribly mistaken and think that is hilarious and witty. Gahhhhhhhh!

Yeah, I'm gonna stop there. Oooh, it felt good to get rid of all that frustration. Ok, time to get off my I am ready to return to the life of the bridesmaid that just smiles until it's over...