User Tag List

First 234561454104 Last

MBTI
    INTP

The taste of the glue on bill envelopes -- talk about adding insult to injury! :steam:

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I hate people who have no authority over me but still tell me to do things in a voice that is intended to leave no room for argument.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    here's a thread to list things you absolutley detest- and if given ultimate power would eliminate! (Uber- no races or ethnicities of people are allowed to be listed here!

I'll start-

library fines!

Given that most libraries are underfunded, fines help buy new books. Whenever I pay a fine, that's how I think of it. Our local city & county library systems don't charge fines for kid's books, so the system seems fair to me. Taxpayers where I live support the library pretty well, but we can always use more books. Fines and the Friends of the Library book sales keep new books coming in.

What I hate is people who borrow my books, cds or dvds and forget to return them, or give them back in bad shape. But I can eliminate that myself by not lending to former offenders.

Jae Rae

MBTI
    INfP

This isn't so much a "hate" list as much as an "annoy greatly" list but here goes:

- Mullets
    - Those red onions that smell like unwashed armpit
    - Onions in general, actually.
    - The phrase "It is what it is." Uch.
    - Commercials that are 30dB louder than the show itself
    - Commercials that are turned up so high that the sound is actually distorted
    - American "cheese"
    - fake wood wall paneling
    - itchy clothing tags
    - people who mix up your/you're, lose/loose, their/there/they're, etc.
    INFP (Fi/Ne/Ti/Ni/Te/Se/Si/Fe) - 4w5 (or 5w4)
    Vigilant/ Mercurial/ Leisurely
    Musical/ Intrapersonal/ Logical

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm not sure if there is anything/anyone I "hate" but there are many things that annoy me. Here are a few.

My neighbor who I've known since we moved to this city. She is an annoying, opinionated mouth and I have hung up (something I detest doing) on her in the past because she doesn't know when to shut up. She isn't a very happy person on the inside and desperately tries to appear happy on the outside. Every now and then she'll let it slip how crappy her life is and that is somewhat a relief to me. Now don't get me wrong I don't wish anyone a miserable life, but her mouth has annoyed the hell out of me for 7 years and I sometimes want to slap her. She also made the mistake of insulting my husband (jealous) last year which resulted in my ignoring her existence for as long as my daughter (who is friends with her daughter) would allow.

Phones

Doorbell ringing (unannounced visitors)

Opinionated loudmouths (see above)

When people say "my bad"! I hate, hate, hate that along with Zergling's "Ur cute", "I luv U"! Learn to spell for fucks sake! Ignorance is not cute!

People who drive too slow, especially when I am running late and don't say I should leave earlier because that's not always possible! I'm also grew up and learned to drive in Miami where everyone is an asshole driver.

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Being tailgated.
    Drive faster!
    Last edited by Tigerlily; 01-03-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Strongly opinionated people.

Various types of stupid internet behavior (Examples: "Look, here's a thread arguing an idiotic point that gets us riled up! Let's respond to it!", or "Ur stupid, u (random 1337 abbreviation swear words here)").

Various types of idiot and asshole MMORPG behaviour (Yes, we are in a PUG. No, this does not mean we'll finish faster and better if you go AFK in the middle and aggro everything.)

Repeating several tries at using a computer program because it has some hidden required non-intuitive order to click things that wasn't done exactly in a certain way.

Forum threads that go to 50-90 pages or so because people were chatting back and forth.

Forums with too many threads like this one. (In small amounts it's fine, large amounts of these sorts of social threads tend to clog up a forum, like overgrowth of algae clogs up water.)

People who require lots of social conditions to do certain things, especially if those things make logical sense and would seem to be what that person wants, yet they aren't done for some reason thanks to the hoops the person requires.

People who know less than about something, but than switch to some other way of acting superior right afterwards.

Things I find mildly amusing and strange most of the time, but could turn into hate when they cause problems:

People who care sooo much about abortion, gay marriage, or some other such value issue, which they often exaggerate to a ridiculous amount.

People who care a lot about what music they listen to, T.V. they eat, etc.

People who look for hidden meanings in everything they see ("The development of fluid mechanics reflects a desire to reclaim the lost mother figure of early childhood by ....', or "The chicken in this painting symbolizes the fear and loathing of the female reproductive system...")

Edit: The existence of Chuck Norris and Dead Baby jokes (annoying when these types of jokes crowd out other stuff to talk about.)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    What I hate is people who borrow my books, cds or dvds and forget to return them
    Jae Rae
    Oh shit. I'm one of those people.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post

What I hate is people who borrow my books, cds or dvds and forget to return them, or give them back in bad shape. But I can eliminate that myself by not lending to former offenders.

Jae Rae
    That is why I never lend anything to anyone. If it's something I think they should have, I'll give it as a gift for them to keep.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ

What do I hate...hmmmm;
    - People whose ultimate response in a rational debate is, "Because I said so!".

- Drivers that enter a freeway and immediately traverse to the far left lane (or right, depending on which side of the road you drive on).

- Squirrels that chew off the heads of the sunflowers, eat the unripe melons and dig up the pepper plants in my garden.

- Small children that flush a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet and plug up the plumbing.

- People that can't form a sentence that is not laden with explicatives.

- Loud music on my street from cars anytime after 9PM.

- Young men from cushy environments playing at "being hard", or ghetto when they don't really have a clue.

- People that cause a situation to occur because of their actions, and then complain at what should have been the obvious result of those actions.

that should do for now.
    MBC - writing bad poetry, kickin' ass.

MBTI
    ISTP

English essays.