User Tag List

First 2129303132334181131 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate it how everyone has jealousy/envy inspired hate for my personality type.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I hate it how everyone has jealousy/envy inspired hate for my personality type.
    I'm just waiting for the responses.

I hate scams. I hate when people obviously overcharge or lie to you to literally make an extra dollar or two. (You hear me snack vendors??? You hear me????)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Poor Meta thinks that everyone wants to be an INTJ when we all know that they really want to be an ESTP
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Poor Meta thinks that everyone wants to be an INTJ when we all know that they really want to be an ESTP
    Let's compromise at ISTJ.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office

MBTI
    xNTP

Let's compromise at ISTJ.
    That's not much of a compromise. How about ENTP? You get the Intuition (although Ne) of the INTJ couple with the EP of the ESTP. And you are both thinkers. Come on ...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    That's not much of a compromise. How about ENTP? You get the Intuition (although Ne) of the INTJ couple with the EP of the ESTP. And you are both thinkers. Come on ...
    I just knew how whatever liked ISTJs...so I thought I would be nice for once.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just knew how whatever liked ISTJs...so I thought I would be nice for once.
    I grew up with an ISTJ grandfather who enjoys disowning me every so often over political views!

ENTP is WAY too easy!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I grew up with an ISTJ grandfather who enjoys disowning me every so often over political views!

ENTP is WAY too easy!
    I have a friend who constantly call me a flaming liberal. He doesn't understand that it's not my falt I feel bad for people. I am what I am and that's all I am.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    I have a friend who constantly call me a flaming liberal. He doesn't understand that it's not my falt I feel bad for people. I am what I am and that's all I am.
    I never understood this. I think that many liberal ideas are dumb, but I don't hate liberals. I used to debate every class with my International Relations (liberal) teacher...and he probably thought I hated him, but the fact is...everyone has their purpose. Liberals exist to keep conservatives in check. IMO.

MBTI
    xNTP

I never understood this. I think that many liberal ideas are dumb, but I don't hate liberals. I used to debate every class with my International Relations (liberal) teacher...and he probably thought I hated him, but the fact is...everyone has their purpose. Liberals exist to keep conservatives in check. IMO.
    Perhaps this will help you understand the weird animal know as the liberal.

Despite logic and reason I feel bad for those less fortunate than I. Sure I bought into capitalism, went to College, worked hard and got good grades. Then got a good job and devoted much time and effort to success. Thus fairness (assuming you are a capitalist) would dictate that I should enjoy certain luxuries. Yet when I see a homeless person or hear of someone that is sick and cannot afford medicine I feel bad. To me my feelings are my reality. So what do I want to do? Help the weak. ailing, homeless, etc. Perhaps it is a selfish pursuit. As Emerson said "Charity wears the mask of vanity". In any event the world is a cruel place and I want to do all that I can to make it a nicer place.