User Tag List

First 175225265273274275276277285 Last

Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2891

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    me too but for a different reason. because when i actually do have an issue with my order or something i'm scared to say anything because of people like that, because i'm convinced the server is gonna get mad and spit in my drink and group me with those people. so i usually say nothing. the only thing i can think of with coffee that i would not drink is it has armeretto or sugar substitute in it :gross: anything else though it might not be what i wanted i probably like and will still drink it.and then if it's those two conditions i'll probably just cry quietly.
    aww. fwiw, I think YOU would be fine. You'd be nice about it, after all mistakes do happen and we really want to fix those actual mistakes. It's the people who more than once do this, or when it's obviously a lie (vs we made a mistake), that it just makes us mad. Also, these people tend to not be nice or understanding about things, they immediately start off from a more entitled, aggressive m.o. I'm confident you aren't one of those ppl and wouldn't come across that way.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    aww. fwiw, I think YOU would be fine. You'd be nice about it, after all mistakes do happen and we really want to fix those actual mistakes. It's the people who more than once do this, or when it's obviously a lie (vs we made a mistake), that it just makes us mad. Also, these people tend to not be nice or understanding about things, they immediately start off from a more entitled, aggressive m.o. I'm confident you aren't one of those ppl and wouldn't come across that way.
    yeah but i remember once i went to get gas and the pump was broken, so i move to another pump. i got like less than a gallon of gas from the first pump. and the pump declined my card at the 2nd pump. and i go in to tell the guy that his pump was broken, and he accused me of lying and i was like, dude i was just letting you know. so then i wrote a one star review later. i don't get why i would only spend 70 cents at a gas pump?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Professors that assign homework due on the very first day of class. YOU DON'T OWN ME YET.
    Actually, the college owned you as soon as your check cleared...and if you have any federal aid the government owns you a bit more than it already did.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

(Also these people tend to call the store after the fact, or say something the next day, and complain or make something up, etc, vs it being a mistake that happened in real time)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

yeah but i remember once i went to get gas and the pump was broken, so i move to another pump. i got like less than a gallon of gas from the first pump. and the pump declined my card at the 2nd pump. and i go in to tell the guy that his pump was broken, and he accused me of lying and i was like, dude i was just letting you know. so then i wrote a one star review later. i don't get why i would only spend 70 cents at a gas pump?
    well i can't speak for cranky gas station attendants!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

so you hate the stripes on the road?
    yes
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by captain curmudgeon View Post
    Actually, the college owned you as soon as your check cleared...and if you have any federal aid the government owns you a bit more than it already did.
    I hate to agree with doug.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    well i can't speak for cranky gas station attendants!
    it was extremely ghetto most of the pumps didn't work. so he probably knew
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Work.

Work, work, work, work, WORK.

(Sorry - didn't mean to rant outside the rant thread.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I hate stupid people. Like really stupid, obnoxious ignorant prejudistic people.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell