User Tag List

First 168218258266267268269270278 Last

Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2891

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

I tried to think of something again today but I couldn't. It's like my rage meter breaks somewhere around annoyingly inconvient and slingshots straight into "lol ok".

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I can't think of another active reporting male ENFP in these parts.

I've found that ENFP men are less suited for the traditional role expectations, the effect of which almost entirely depends on how much was expected of them in their more formative years. This usually means that ENFP guys generally develop more characteristics generally attributed to T's and J's, even though it's not where their 'natural' inclinations lead.

You are also report as Enneagram 7. That's a whole other thing.
    Ahh I see. And I agree, being an ENFP guy has its challenges in our society. I can see what you're saying though in that ENFP guys may sometimes develop characteristics appearing more in line with Thinking and Judging, definitely more "masculine" traits. I think I lucked out in having a sort of mixed bag of a childhood and upbringing. My dad pushed typically male attributes on me growing up and told me not to be so emotional, but when I got into high school and really started to develop and mature, he saw the benefit of me being so in touch with my emotions and being artistic and really started to accept me as that. I really do have him to thank for giving me the confidence to be who I am at heart, even if at first we butt heads. It certainly wasn't easy though, even with his support. I can't tell you the number of times people asked me throughout high school and college, if I was gay. It's been a while since I was in high school, but I hope the ENFP adolescents out there find their unique attributes and traits more accepted by their peers and develop into healthy-minded ENFP men.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Ahh I see. And I agree, being an ENFP guy has its challenges in our society. I can see what you're saying though in that ENFP guys may sometimes develop characteristics appearing more in line with Thinking and Judging, definitely more "masculine" traits. I think I lucked out in having a sort of mixed bag of a childhood and upbringing. My dad pushed typically male attributes on me growing up and told me not to be so emotional, but when I got into high school and really started to develop and mature, he saw the benefit of me being so in touch with my emotions and being artistic and really started to accept me as that. I really do have him to thank for giving me the confidence to be who I am at heart, even if at first we butt heads. It certainly wasn't easy though, even with his support. I can't tell you the number of times people asked me throughout high school and college, if I was gay. It's been a while since I was in high school, but I hope the ENFP adolescents out there find their unique attributes and traits more accepted by their peers and develop into healthy-minded ENFP men.
    It seems like the world, at least the U.S. is kinder nowadays to yougins. Well, good on your dad, it sounds like you are a really great representation of an ENFP and a 7 to have around here. Optimistic, warm and all that jazz.

My life was very very odd, and my heart is about 1/4 sized compared to yours, and cuts at the seams. I'm pretty happy with it though, I tend to have a more similar outlook to my INFP brethren on the whole, but there are a lot more 4s among them. I suspect on the outside I'm a lot more like a typical ENFP, I also often get mistaken for gay. But I'm in San Francisco, so there's really no judgement about it.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I hate adverts, loud adverts, so annoying when they cut into the tv. overlapping.
    Likes EcK liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It seems like the world, at least the U.S. is kinder nowadays to yougins. Well, good on your dad, it sounds like you are a really great representation of an ENFP and a 7 to have around here. Optimistic, warm and all that jazz.

My life was very very odd, and my heart is about 1/4 sized compared to yours, and cuts at the seams. I'm pretty happy with it though, I tend to have a more similar outlook to my INFP brethren on the whole, but there are a lot more 4s among them. I suspect on the outside I'm a lot more like a typical ENFP, I also often get mistaken for gay. But I'm in San Francisco, so there's really no judgement about it.
    Thank you Qlip for such kind words. I'm always striving to be the best version of myself that I can be, spiritually and all, so that's a very nice to complement to get from someone.

I'm glad to hear you're comfortable and happy with yourself as well. It's not always easy to get through life's tribulations and turbulence, but I feel if people just put in the time to reflect on things, confront issues and be real about it, and forgive those that have hurt them in the past and move on, life really isn't so bad. Taking a walk outside and watching a beautiful sunset usually puts my mind back at ease too.

And that's cool you're in SF! I actually grew up in the South Bay, then went to college at the University of San Francisco. Now I'm on the East Coast, having come out here for grad school. I do miss the Bay and the California vibe from time to time.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I hate adverts, loud adverts, so annoying when they cut into the tv. overlapping.
    YES! Why does the ad have to be 40% louder than the movie/show. The rare times i watch tv i have to switch the sound off everytime ads come up as not to go deaf. Dunno if its like that everywhere though
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I get very annoyed by stupid people (ie: i dont like taking time to explain stupid stuff that they should figure out on their own). But i dont think i really hate anythijg or anyone. Ie: i see stupidity as a choice. I don't mean mentally disabled ppl.

There's an assumption that it's somehow a duty to explain things. I think that if you don't bother understanding a minimum about things or make it easy for ppl to explain by doing some of the thinking yourself then you're not entitled to having things explained to u for free

You could be dumb as a tree and you could still figure it out with quick googling. To me it's jusy laziness and disrespectful to assume someone will take time out when u cant do the effort to look it up.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    YES! Why does the ad have to be 40% louder than the movie/show. The rare times i watch tv i have to switch the sound off everytime ads come up as not to go deaf. Dunno if its like that everywhere though
    I hate banner ads.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Wallpaper. I hate everything about it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Know what I hate with a passion? Willful ignorance. There's nothing wrong with being uninformed about something, as long as you genuinely want to learn. But what I can't stand is when people choose not to learn, because they prefer to live in their insular little bubble of ignorance. Or even worse, when people are proud of their ignorance. Unfortunately, I see it a lot. People seem to be increasingly anti-intellectual and pro-stupidity.

As Stephen Fry said, "Incuriosity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is."