User Tag List

First 153203243251252253254255263 Last

Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2891

MBTI
    ENTP

When people peer into my eyes to determine if I'm lying.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Issues
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

product placement and corporate sponsorship
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Hard, Arctic Hysteria liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I find that negativity withers the mind
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

people that ignore ettiquette that would actually prevent clusterfucks.

like: walking on the right*. when climbing stairs or walking down the street. I want to purposely run into the people, who are walking on the wrong side. 90% of crowds and non-lines happen because people don't understand why this etiquette is important. and i freak out internally when I see the mess at airports. wait your turn if your in zone 3 and they're only calling zone 1 don't stand right by the gate in the way of the people who are in zone 1 and 2. the plane isn't going anywhere and you won't miss your flight.
    *might be different where you live, like it might be the left but same concept

they should go back to how they did it in the 90s and fill the plane from the back, that seemed more effecient. I don't understand how they decide who is in what zone.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

People who don't have the balls to hate on people to their face.

People who gossip.

I hate people who lie to avoid owning their choices.

People who get all irritated and emotional over stupid bullshit meaning, they're emotionally irritated over other people doing nothing to them. They just don't like people who are real.

People in love with their own fucking mythology.

People who seriously hate on others and try to make them look bad or crazy for no other reason than their own personalities are like dry fucking toast, boring, and completely lazy and unambiguous.

This INTP I nick named meatloaf. That dudes is such a block head. Fucking hate that guy telling me my personality was like meatloaf that just sat there (too heavy). I shoulda told him to eat it! Jerk face.

I hate my city and can't wait to get the fuck out of here.

I hate people who can't even be honest with themselves that they sit their and focus on everyone who doesn't even matter to them, so they can avoid themselves.

I hate desperate men who literally count the months, weeks, days since they've last seen me. Creepy shit.

AND I REALLY hate people who play the victim WHO hate on those who don't because they don't, and I hate people who lack self awareness.

I hate people who don't even try ...

Dude. This list can go on forever so let's just keep it simple and say I hate the bulk of society :p
    Last edited by NK258; 09-26-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Bad Typo that changed meaning
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I can't think of anything that I hate, but it's sad to see assholes get away with bullying individuals known to be overly frail.

To the kitty above, you're far too predictable & much too easy to screw with lately.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Mambo Number 5
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

the fact that people purposley take over the kitchen when I finally decide to get food. like some how they know, that I plan on eating then so before I can do a fucking thing they take it over
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall of text wall