User Tag List

First 1018192021223070120 Last

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    saran wrap. well the teeth on the box the stupid stuff gets bunched and tangled, you'd think they'd have come up with a better design then again I could be the only person on earth who has issues with it.
    Oh, you're not the only one! The only thing it sticks to well is itself. I finally gave up on plastic wrap and now store all my leftovers in Tupperware.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I hate it that when I actually make a serious post nobody cares but when I make a fluffy post people DO respond! :steam: It makes me feel like everyone has me blocked or something!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I hate it that when I actually make a serious post nobody cares but when I make a fluffy post people DO respond! :steam: It makes me feel like everyone has me blocked or something!
    It's just slowness from people who tend to follow their traditional names in serious posting There surely can't be anything against taking you or your topics seriously.

Perhaps some people are having a hard time thinking how you should be responded to? Give them some time and encourage them At least I'll be happy to support any thread you've started (heck, I don't even look into whether they're serious or not )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    istp

when the raisins get stuck at the bottom of the container

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    when the raisins get stuck at the bottom of the container
    Put in a little rum, screw back the container lid. Shake.

Alcohol always loosens up wizened ol' grapes.

MBTI
    INTP

What do I hate? God, we could be here all night.

Misuse of the word literally, the smug squeak of an acoustic guitar, those patronising government funded commercials where deep caring people look into the camera and say things like, "It's not alright to say domestic violence isn't my problem, because it's all our problem," despite the fact that it isn't my problem.

When the news covers that it's been a cold day for forty minutes, or when a national icon dies and everybody says, isn't it so sad? When all he did was climb a mountain once and he was eighty anyway, is it really so sad that national icons don't acquire immortality the moment they get their face on the five dollar note?

When people like the pope say that trivial books about witches and wizards bring people closer to Satan, even though witches were a completely seperate mysticism from Christianity and they never believed in Satan and the only reason that everybody thinks that they're evil is because they were burnt off the face of the earth by the "holy" inquisition.

When people don't check the state of the toilet roll before anchoring themselves to the bowl and blame the last person that was there for not replacing it, yet they can't admit that taking a haphazard approach to roll-checking in the first place is the real reason why they have to make a mad waddle to the bathroom cabinet.

Goatees where the moustache meets the chin-beard. People that watch Spin City and say, "Oh, it's alright in places." The seats on busses where they directly face the person opposite and you have to search for some magical spot to focus your eyes so you don't look like a pervert.

Sitting on a bus at all. Standing on a bus, waiting for a bus. When the bus is too full and can't let you on. When the bus is too full and you are allowed on, but the driver lets other people on after you.

People that want to talk about chicks and cars and sports all day. People that need your company to walk down to the shops. People that expect you to pay attention when they tell their big pointless yet heavily detailed stories that never go anywhere. People in general.

There's a lot more but I have to go and punch a mattress right now.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    yupp

I hate when I am a good mood I get asked if I'm high. No! I wish I was but no I wasn't. I was in a good mood their's a difference.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

I hate people who are afraid to drive, yet do anyway. I'm not talking about defensive drivers, I'm talking about the ones who are so afraid that they won't pass a bus thats in the lane beside to the point where they slow down to 20 with the bus when it goes to stop before finally getting the balls to pass it. They're also the same people who on the highway will hit their brakes when someone changes into their lane despite the 10 empty car spaces between them. This causes traffic congestion people, its a chain reaction. Do your part in helping to keep traffic flowing faster then a crawl, either grow a set or turn in your license.

I also hate the fact that every time I pass a certain place of worship I lose my cellphone signal causing me to lose a lot of calls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I hate passive-aggressive people who can't face their reality without being toxic little smiling-while-hating jerks. There's a guy I know like that, known him for three years now, and he's been needling me ever since we had a falling out. He's Canadian ( alot of my friends are, as I'm also a hockey-watcher) and felt the need to slag the United States ad nauseum, and I tolerated it, even going so far as to pick up some of his points that I agreed with, but I finally crawled up his back, claws out and digging in when he revealed himself to be nothing more than a bigot.

I hate wasting my time and patience on thick-skulled, thin-skinned, MY WAY ONLY jerks.

UGH. Rant over. (Can you tell he "got" me again this morning?!)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I hate tabloid magazines and TV shows. The really make me .

I hate that my hair is wavy/curly and that in order for it to look decent I have to spend time blow drying it straight.

I hate when I'm asked to pull forward and wait for fast food, when there is no one behind me.
    Time is a delicate mistress.