Other things:

1. Bad coffee
    2. Capitalism
    3. The welfare state
    4. Represention as democracy
    5. Legal Paternalism
    6. Ayn Rand, every single trace, including every single book
    7. Modernism

I do my best not to conform to the first list and either avoid or boundary the later in my life where I can.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sunburn... it HURTS
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ

The world.

And vinegar.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Pants.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

This western society loses more honor with each passing day.
    Where did the old sense of honor go?
    Duels fell out of fashion. You can no longer beat some douchebag guy up because he did you wrong, without ending up in jail.
    It's just wrong that the weak-minded and morally impaired should be able to walk away from anything that can't be proven by overwhelming evidence and several witnesses.

I also hate how increasingly bureaucratic and formalized society has gotten.
    It's not enough that you know something inside-out, if you don't have a silly course on the subject (that in reality proves no knowledge), you're not qualified for shit.
    I hate that those who do not feel like subjecting to this machine is pushed out to the outskirts of society without a chance to rise in any other areas than, in many cases, the military, police or organized crime.
    Society needs to get kicked in the ass and try to foster a bit more free-thinking.

I am starting to drift away from my previous beliefs in an all-powerful communist state.
    I can now openly state that I am not entirely against something bordering on lawlessness.
    Too few people die from being idiots nowadays, and talent is left to rot in favor of some OCD-freaks' wet dream of a neat machine.

The best and brightest of today sure cannot be found wearing suits, working hedge-funds.
    The best and brightest can be found working menial blue-collar jobs.
    According to MENSA statistics, most members are not within the socio-economical elite.
    That's just one side of it all.
    If society in the first place wouldn't alienate all the incredibly strong-minded and natural entrepreneurial individuals working in organized crime, there would probably not be a problem.
    This is not something you can change with already existing criminals.
    But giving energetic, strong-willed and unbending individuals more leeway would be beneficial.
    Perhaps the idiots writing down the laws needs a good shootout, as well.
    What's the point of preserving weakness if it isn't found in doing something good?
    We have come to a really strange time and place, when a large portion of women actually favor effeminate men, and weaknesses of all sorts are endorsed as the ideal.
    What the hell is the point of that?
    If someone challenges you to a fight, you're supposed to pick up the gauntlet and try your best to kick their ass.
    It seems to have become the trend to just weasel away. If you beat the crap out of the provocateur, all the girls, women and slimebag men will hate you.

Gods, give me strength. This is not my world, and I feel a strong desire to wash myself when I see how incredibly disgusting it has become.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISTP

i dunno...hating something is pretty hard.....i would say i hate people who drive super slow when it's raining
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

1. Overly sensitive people (I would hurt less people)
    2. Prejudices.
    3. Most of the "Latino" music.
    4. Twilight.
    5. TV
    6. Students who use University as a base for their political career and not their professional career.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    This western society loses more honor with each passing day.
    Where did the old sense of honor go?
    Duels fell out of fashion. You can no longer beat some douchebag guy up because he did you wrong, without ending up in jail.
    It's just wrong that the weak-minded and morally impaired should be able to walk away from anything that can't be proven by overwhelming evidence and several witnesses.

I also hate how increasingly bureaucratic and formalized society has gotten.
    It's not enough that you know something inside-out, if you don't have a silly course on the subject (that in reality proves no knowledge), you're not qualified for shit.
    I hate that those who do not feel like subjecting to this machine is pushed out to the outskirts of society without a chance to rise in any other areas than, in many cases, the military, police or organized crime.
    Society needs to get kicked in the ass and try to foster a bit more free-thinking.

I am starting to drift away from my previous beliefs in an all-powerful communist state.
    I can now openly state that I am not entirely against something bordering on lawlessness.
    Too few people die from being idiots nowadays, and talent is left to rot in favor of some OCD-freaks' wet dream of a neat machine.

The best and brightest of today sure cannot be found wearing suits, working hedge-funds.
    The best and brightest can be found working menial blue-collar jobs.
    According to MENSA statistics, most members are not within the socio-economical elite.
    That's just one side of it all.
    If society in the first place wouldn't alienate all the incredibly strong-minded and natural entrepreneurial individuals working in organized crime, there would probably not be a problem.
    This is not something you can change with already existing criminals.
    But giving energetic, strong-willed and unbending individuals more leeway would be beneficial.
    Perhaps the idiots writing down the laws needs a good shootout, as well.
    What's the point of preserving weakness if it isn't found in doing something good?
    We have come to a really strange time and place, when a large portion of women actually favor effeminate men, and weaknesses of all sorts are endorsed as the ideal.
    What the hell is the point of that?
    If someone challenges you to a fight, you're supposed to pick up the gauntlet and try your best to kick their ass.
    It seems to have become the trend to just weasel away. If you beat the crap out of the provocateur, all the girls, women and slimebag men will hate you.

Gods, give me strength. This is not my world, and I feel a strong desire to wash myself when I see how incredibly disgusting it has become.
    I agree with this 100%

Where you around when I posted about duelling? It seems like it was away a whiles back and it could have got lost in the spray and pray machine gun posting I was up to back then.

It's a bum rap when you realise that out there, in THE world, as opposed to in your psyche or your living room, you're values or ideology has mutated into something which allows the douches of this life to live out their douchery without any fear of natural justice or natural consequences. I'd not throw out the baby with the bath water though.

Its not just the law which is the problem, I reckon if you read A Discourse On Voluntary Servitude (cant remember the author) it'd resonate, most people are douches because they have legions of people excusing, enabling, ignoring their behaviour, it wouldnt even take force if just at every turn they got called on their shit and everyone who mattered to them condemned it. Watch the crime rate plummit then, that'd be zero tolerance. In fact that's what its meant to mean.

I'm sure there's a couple of dickwads who're totally rudderless and havent a complete clue as to why they are getting peoples backs up or why not everyone else is laughing and loving it like they are, this could even be being stoked by the internet and the extent to which the same idiots let their imaginations run wild and have themselves convinced they've a gallery of supporters, but in the main they are the way they are because people give them permission.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Being disappointed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Those news update thingies in the elevator. I just went upstairs to get some lunch and saw that there is an oil spill in China, which made me think of the plight of the white dolphins, and now that won't leave my head all day. Between that and the dolphin who recently climbed up out of his tank ... makes my stomach hurt.