First 91141181189190191192193201241 Last

Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2891

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i really hate socializing. sometimes i get the urge to do this and always regret it. lately it's because of our kids that i allow this to happen. i mean why should they suffer because my husband and i hate being around people?

not only do i hate being around people but i hate when i am shopping in any store and they are too close to me. i mean can't i fucking look at cereals without having people up my ass? it's a given that you can walk over to any area and within minutes people flock to this area! that's when i mutter, "i'll just have to come back later, this is ridiculous" or "fuck!" not sure how loud my muttering is but when i get that annoyed i don't care. fuck em!

i invited a good friend of mine's family over last night. she has four kids and brought three of them. i was hoping to keep them all outside, even set up a pool thing for them hoping to keep them busy but being kids they couldn't help but track in and out. one good thing that came out of the evening was that we realized that our kids aren't so bad after all. her kids whine constantly and she and her husband comply every time. it was difficult to watch really.

today i am left with dirty carpets and greasy hand prints on the windows so i will be spending the next two hours cleaning on a day that i planned on doing nothing. having kids that aren't house trained will do that to you.

note to self: do not invite these people over ever again!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

When people don't spit it out and get to the point

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

People who walk on the road even though there's a sidewalk(There are a lot of them in my city and THEY ALL SHOULD BE RAN OVER WITHOUT ANY PITY)
    People who whistle while they applaud. Especially when I'm near them. It's like they try and make everyone go deaf.
    Preachers. On both sides.
    People with really high pitched voices that like to yell across to their friend(who, by sheer coincidence screeches just as loud) a mile away. Another deafening sound(and person) I could do without.
    People who think it's a good time to wrestle ANYWHERE. Oh they'll do it anytime they get the RAGE and block the way for 5 minutes getting their partner in a headlock.
    Being in crowds. Whenever I'm in a crowd it's always full of the absolute lowest of the low(See the whistler, Mrs. Screechy and the wrestler.)

MBTI
    INTP

Jeff Loeb. Dude, Planet Hulk & WWH were the two best events Marvel ever did (all thanks to Greg Pak)... WTF DID YOU DO TO THE HULK YOU FRICKIN' FOOL. Nevermind the fact this is the same Jeff Loeb responsible in part for running Heroes into the ground.

The man should just NOT be allowed to write anything. Ever. Ever.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    YaYa

The homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    The homeless.
    haha speciesist

Default What I hate overly

modesty

Enneagram
    9w8

Lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    Lying.
    Yes. How can you adapt to lying people?

Banned

I really cannot stand it when complete strangers sit down right next to me, especially where there are plenty of seats available elsewhere. Why the fuck do people feel the need to invade my bubble?? I was sitting in the sunshine for a few moments earlier today, in one of those rare open spaces between the rows of shops in a mall, when this annoying little woman decided she needed to take a seat immediately next to me on a love seat-sized bench. She was so close I could smell the frozen yogurt she was eating and hear her gulping/smacking. The worst part is there were at least a half dozen empty benches within a ten yard radius of us. I wanted to kick her right onto the ground. What's it take for a gal to get a few inches of breathing room??