User Tag List

First 89139179187188189190191199239289 Last

Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2891

MBTI
    GONE

Beating a dead horse to death again. You won't bring it back! Let it go. Let it go

Passive-aggressiveness

People who pride their argument or themselves on how "logical" they are -- when they clearly aren't.

People who don't think more carefully before they think/post and then can't back track fast enough when they are called out

Smelly cats

Busses that don't run on time

Alarm clocks that don't wake you up

Angry drunks

Television (hahaha, EffEm, that one is for you! J/K I like TV, just not vegetating in front of one)

Oh, so much to hate, so little time -- hey, where's my 'what makes you happy?' thread??
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    infp

The weather in the UK right now. I'm freezing, I step out and it's all nipplus erectus, and goosebumperus. :steam:

You try piano lessons in an unheated classroom.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I agree sort of with BerberElla- I HATE THE COLD!

I live in Northern NY, and it's subzero from December until March, and it's just so depressing, and the colder it is, the sicker everyone gets..

Also- at my school- massive budgets cuts are coming into effect, and barely any cuts are being made with the sports programs, none of which I am involved in, and severe cuts from our diminishing music program are being cut...they're taking away extracurriculars like drama club, and not doing anything to the sports! It makes me so mad- sports are just such a waste of time and money, whereas music is something that someone can actually really do something with..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I agree sort of with BerberElla- I HATE THE COLD!

I live in Northern NY, and it's subzero from December until March, and it's just so depressing, and the colder it is, the sicker everyone gets..

Also- at my school- massive budgets cuts are coming into effect, and barely any cuts are being made with the sports programs, none of which I am involved in, and severe cuts from our diminishing music program are being cut...they're taking away extracurriculars like drama club, and not doing anything to the sports! It makes me so mad- sports are just such a waste of time and money, whereas music is something that someone can actually really do something with..
    Oh my lord, I thought I had it bad. And to think someone who hates the cold as much as me still harbours dreams of moving to canada lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Oh my lord, I thought I had it bad. And to think someone who hates the cold as much as me still harbours dreams of moving to canada lol.
    Well, the upside is, that when spring comes around it's such a relief and summer's are perfect, as it's in the 80's and sometimes 90's..

But these winters, where it's below zero..everyday..and sunny..everyday, the same old kind of day everyday is so depressing to me..only a little less than a month left of it though..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Well, the upside is, that when spring comes around it's such a relief and summer's are perfect, as it's in the 80's and sometimes 90's..

But these winters, where it's below zero..everyday..and sunny..everyday, the same old kind of day everyday is so depressing to me..only a little less than a month left of it though..

You must have a sensible wardrobe to handle that kind of weather though, am I right?

I am useless lol I really should plan ahead and prepare for winter, but Nooooooo, not this lady. Winter arrives and I am lacking most of things that would keep me warmer outside.

Oh, so that's what I hate even more, my NP status.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

wet socks.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Beating a dead horse to death again. You won't bring it back! Let it go. Let it go

Passive-aggressiveness

People who pride their argument or themselves on how "logical" they are -- when they clearly aren't.

People who don't think more carefully before they think/post and then can't back track fast enough when they are called out

Smelly cats

Busses that don't run on time

Alarm clocks that don't wake you up

Angry drunks

Television (hahaha, EffEm, that one is for you! J/K I like TV, just not vegetating in front of one)
    Everything the lady said (but change 'smelly cats' to 'bad breath') with the addition of 'Zombies'.

Piss off NTs, I know it's ridiculous.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Hate is a strong word.

I dislike lots of things.

Ah...I know, bullies.

MBTI
    ENTJ

It was -38 here a couple of weeks ago, Berberella! My parents moved here from Devon in the 70's and yes, there was a steep weather curve. I've lived in England and I love the mild weather (in all seasons) but anyone into dramatic weather should consider a move to Canada. Summers = too hot. Winters = not fit for human life.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker