User Tag List

First 77127167175176177178179187227277 Last

Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2891

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    people who ask retarted questions. are you on the train? even though you can't get internet on it. but I'm asking you this over the internet.but yes i have magical internet that works magically.
    LOL. Retarted people suck. Who do they think they're kidding?
    Once a tart, always a tart.

I hate that my cleavage conducted my interview today....I also hate that it was probably the most intelligent party in the conversation....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    yupp

Airports I wish that they didn't suck I'm fine once I go through security and check in but before then it's hell. I get so anxious cuz of all the fucking rules they have and that changes every other day. I don't think they're really protecting us just fucking with us.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP

^Yeah. I've learned to request to be patted down. Sure beats undressing in front of 100 people.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Default I'd better chime in then

1. The Mundane
    2. People who have no life outside of their working life.
    3. The way that some people that are not of black origin, throw around the word nigger just because its a mainstream word used mostly in hip hop. FYI its not ok and never will be for you to use this word if your not of black origin, not even as a 'lighthearted joke' Cos guess what the origins of that word being used by people other than those of black origin is not a lighthearted subject for us and never will be treated in a lighthearted way, so stop fucking using it. If you don't understand that, you're probably a closet racist. Or need your head rammed through a brick wall.
    4. People who hate on, and take the mic out of mainstream hip hop and throw up gangsigns thinking their funny. When really they'd love to have the swagger of the artist they're badly imitating and would trade places with them in a heart beat.
    5. Black people that straighten their hair and ass-lick white people in order to fit in. Look mate you're black if you don't like it then kill yourself, cos you liking Kasabian and dressing like a caucasian just doesn't wash. I'm sure it will annoy the white people your hanging with... you're not fooling anyone bruv.
    5. Girls who drink pints
    6. Girls that infiltrate male time such as football matches down the pub. Look, we're not gonna try and pull you... the footballs on so pack it in. And stop taking up valuable seats in front of the big screen after all you may pretend but you're really not interested in watching the game are you.
    7. Golf
    8. People who can't relax
    9. People who feel the need to talk crap to fill silence
    10. safe humour (usually of the dry variety)
    11. JLS (If you're not from the UK you probably won't know who these assholes are, you're lucky)
    12. Irrational, illogical pessimism. (UFO's exist, so do Sasquaches... do the research before you dissmiss something out of ignorance)
    13. Christianity, Islam and all other destructive and brainwashing belief systems.
    14. Advertisments
    15. THE NEWS (watered down, sugar coated, mindless, pointless, unuseful rubbish, apart from the weather perhaps.)
    16. The question 'How was your weekend?' First thing on a monday morning

That's all for now.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    5. Black people that straighten their hair and ass-lick white people in order to fit in. Look mate you're black if you don't like it then kill yourself, cos you liking Kasabian and dressing like a caucasian just doesn't wash. I'm sure it will annoy the white people your hanging with... you're not fooling anyone bruv.
    Dressing like a caucasian?

As I recall, black people have the same shape of bodies as white people and therefore can wear whatever white people wear.

---

Nevermind.. you are black. i thought you were racist.

MBTI
    IXXP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yikes, rainman, that's pretty harsh. What exactly does it mean to dress white? and conversely to dress black? I am really curious because I am black and I didn't get the memo about the dress code.

And that's so weird becuase I have been black pretty much all my life and my entire family has, too.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Dressing like a caucasian?

As I recall, black people have the same shape of bodies as white people and therefore can wear whatever white people wear.

---

Nevermind.. you are black. i thought you were racist.
    No I'm not racist, I'm just saying you get these black guys that hang with white people talk like white peopl straighten their f'ing hair wear tight jeans and listen to rock music. If that's not trying desperately to make some kind of diversity statement I don't know what is. Pisses me right off.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I hate when people think you should dress some way because of your race, unless you're talking about color co-ordination.

ThatGirl

I always thought that I was straightening ethnic hair for ease and maintnence.

Now I'm going to tell all my clients to stop trying to be white.

MBTI
    INTP

lol. I'm black, listen to rock, don't dress ghetto, and apparently talk "white." Sorry for being good with languages and liking English? It ain't my first language. Born in Kenya with heavy cultural roots there. Speak English about only 60% of the time in my house, and I hear probably only about 40% of it from my parents. I have my fair share of white friends as well.

Am I not black. Making a diversity statement? Well actually I have lived in 4 different countries so I guess I kind of am trying to make a statement by having had that experience.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.