User Tag List

123 Last

Cool I dreamed about Satan last night...

Strange dream.

Anyone have similar experiences?

MBTI
    ISTx

I've never had a dream with Satan in it.

How did he appear? Did he take the form of a fanged/horned devil or, the good-looking, cunning business man?

MBTI
    SEXY

I dreamt I had a pet baby gorilla a couple of nights ago.
    (removed)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Strange dream.

He looked like this, right?

--------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I once dreamed that I went to a school reunion, but when I arrived all my old friends were in wheel chairs. Every was sat round a medieval banqueting table, then they all stood up and started singing poof the magic dragon.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I dreamed about Satan last night... Strange dream.
    Thanks for thinking of me.
    (Lots of people don't even think I exist anymore, it's nice to be recognized.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I've had more vividly strange dreams than I could bother to write about here. And one of them did involve a very impressive demon, though I don't know if it was Satan.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

YES I do have a Satan dream. It's a recurring dream that I've had a few times throughout my life. It's very very very disturbing, and when I have it, I am basically doomed to be plagued with insomnia for the rest of the night.

In my dream, I am at a rather rambunctious party on a tropical island. We are in a large tiki hut on the balcony, and there is a reddish-purple sunset in the background set against a large, smoldering volcano in the far-off distance. There are also some clouds and lightning involved. It's a nice scene, overall, though mildly ominous.

A rather angelic man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin garbed in a very nice dark suit and dark purple silk tie approaches me and tells me that I need to follow him. He tries to convince me that I am special and needed for a special task. I feel suspicious of him, but I hesitantly begin to follow anyway. When we leave the hut, he pulls out a knife and tells me that I have to die for an important reason. Considering my strong lack of a desire to end my life, I then become completely fearful and start running. I run through the island for a long time until I reach a dilapidated shack. I enter the shack, the man follows behind me, I trip and fall onto the dirt floor, and the man manages to stab me in the stomach. This is the point where I always wake up fearing for my life.

The dream does not explicitly cast this man as Satan, but my perception during the event sees the man as the demon of all demons, the evil of all evils, powerful and sacred, and from that, I can reasonably extrapolate that he is the devil.

(What's really creepy is that Satan in my dream looks a lot like my current boyfriend...I began having this dream around the age of 12, long before I knew my current boyfriend...so that makes it even creepier.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I often dream about people being killed, especially friends and family. Once I dreamed that I WAS Satan and I killed the only person on this planet I hate.
    I have disturbing, homicidal dreams. :\ I suppose you could say that's about Satan/Evil in a sense.

Smile

Strange dream.

It's interesting, I don't dream about characters from literature and for me Satan is a creation of Milton.

Awake I can imagine myself to be a literary character and identify with them. But once I turn out the lights they all sneak back to their books.

I suspect they get tired too and when I fall asleep, they take the opportunity for a little shut-eye in the only bed they know - their book.

I can hear them snoring in my bookcase, perhaps Satan a little louder than the others.

And when I wake, they come out to play.