User Tag List

First 123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

What did Satan do? What do you associate Satan with?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Smile Idolatry

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    What did Satan do? What do you associate Satan with?
    Satan is a role model for us all, particularly Saint Kat.

For Satan taught us it is better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.

And posting here is simply the struggle to rule in hell - mein kampf, you might say.

But just think, if you win Saint Kat, we will all worship you.

And I suspect, Saint Kat, you would adore us.

For this is simply idolatry.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

I am usually killing things in my dreams but that's mostly aliens, or fictional people that I think are villians, etc. There is usually lots of gunplay mashed with absurd and amazing imagery and pseudo-science.

I had a really cool dream a few nights ago in which I was karate fighting a little Asian girl who was an assassin. We had a motorcycle chase and everything. The whole nine yards. It was in France too... Holy crap... I just realized, after remembering it was in France, that my dream was a meshing of Rush Hour 1 and 3... Holy crap.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I generally dream that Hitler is out to get me

a few nights ago I dreamed that I was trying to convince my SO that he should invite a middle aged lady to join us for a threesome

never dreamed of Satan... don't beleive in Satan... but Hitler's pretty close in the end
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    YES I do have a Satan dream. It's a recurring dream that I've had a few times throughout my life. It's very very very disturbing, and when I have it, I am basically doomed to be plagued with insomnia for the rest of the night.

In my dream, I am at a rather rambunctious party on a tropical island. We are in a large tiki hut on the balcony, and there is a reddish-purple sunset in the background set against a large, smoldering volcano in the far-off distance. There are also some clouds and lightning involved. It's a nice scene, overall, though mildly ominous.

A rather angelic man with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin garbed in a very nice dark suit and dark purple silk tie approaches me and tells me that I need to follow him. He tries to convince me that I am special and needed for a special task. I feel suspicious of him, but I hesitantly begin to follow anyway. When we leave the hut, he pulls out a knife and tells me that I have to die for an important reason. Considering my strong lack of a desire to end my life, I then become completely fearful and start running. I run through the island for a long time until I reach a dilapidated shack. I enter the shack, the man follows behind me, I trip and fall onto the dirt floor, and the man manages to stab me in the stomach. This is the point where I always wake up fearing for my life.

The dream does not explicitly cast this man as Satan, but my perception during the event sees the man as the demon of all demons, the evil of all evils, powerful and sacred, and from that, I can reasonably extrapolate that he is the devil.

(What's really creepy is that Satan in my dream looks a lot like my current boyfriend...I began having this dream around the age of 12, long before I knew my current boyfriend...so that makes it even creepier.)
    I seem to recall that there was a thread on here suggesting that the antichrist was always INTJ. At least you know what type your children will be ahead of time.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

When I dream about villains, they're usually children (I actually really like children). Sometimes popular culture villains appear in my dreams, like Voldemort, but I usually just have a chat with them.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    He looked like this, right?

He looked like Arthur Petrelli from Heroes. In fact, exact same guy.

I don't know, it was a pretty weird dream. Maybe its a symbol of subconscious evil?

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Strange dream.

Anyone have similar experiences?
    I've had dreams that would seriously put Silent Hill in the shade, I've also had incredible terrifying dreams about being pursued through sprawling decaying metropolis with no escape and nothing natural or green insight by terrrible, ragged people, not zombis or anything like that just deranged, homeless people.

MBTI
    infp

I haven't dreamed of the devil, but I have had a religious dream.

I once dreamt that Mohammed the prophet of Islam, was chasing me through the desert with my ex husband, brandishing swords as I ran in terror.

I was fully veiled, and weighed down by my clothes, it was hot and I couldn't breathe properly. I kept running, stripping off parts of my Islamic clothing, and they fluttered away behind me. With each items removal, the distance between me and them increased, until finally I threw my veil behind me. Then I stood on a beach, naked, with my hair flying behind me, sweating but I had lost them.

Then I woke up with my heart pounding and tears on my pillow because it was one of those technicolour intensely emotional dreams with personal meaning behind it.

Epic dream, I'll never forget it, along with the dream of hundreds of giant cyclops bursting out of the ground and sending me hurtling through the air at superman scenes, until I finally got captured by a cyclops and put into a cage high above ground where I had to belly dance for eternity or die.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Oberon

I once had a dream about Stan... does that count?