Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    if you are really between 30 and 35 and have marmelade.sunrise answering your thread, you wouldnt know whether to shoot her or to just say its the youth... and stay misunderstood again

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Really, that fighting spirit will take our relationship nowhere !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Ginkgo

Obviously, we're the generation of people who try to become past generations, not really knowing how, so we just mix them all up in a stew and emulate the result.

Smile Dancing on the Telephone

I didn't find a peer group until I went to University. And there I grew my hair long, wore army fatigues, went barefoot and found a girlfriend.

I freed my mind in the library, I freed my emotions with Reichian therapy, and I freed my body with dance.

Finding a peer group and belonging completed my growing up.

And now I look beyond belonging to freedom - in particular the freedom to express myself.

But most of all I like dance. Of course physical dance, but also dancing with words, and interestingly dancing on the telephone with telephone art, and I look forward to dancing with video.

Would you care to dance? If so, we can begin by reading The Wind in the Willows aloud to one another on the telephone for free, turn and turn about.

I asked Red Herring but she demurred. But perhaps I will have more luck with you.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I didn't find a peer group until I went to University. And there I grew my hair long, wore army fatigues, went barefoot and found a girlfriend.

I freed my mind in the library, I freed my emotions with Reichian therapy, and I freed my body with dance.

Finding a peer group and belonging completed my growing up.

And now I look beyond belonging to freedom - in particular the freedom to express myself.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Default Needing to feel like you belong.....

Have you guys tried scouting a retirement home?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

if it seems that the piece doesn't fit the puzzle, it goes to a different puzzle.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i like feeling a belonging to lots of different groups, where you have a sense of belonging in all these very different ways. like light going through glass, and when you turn the glass it keeps changing.

i think it would be too easy and too BORING if you always had the same sense of belonging all the time.

i remember a long time ago i was in a blues record club. most of the guys in it were very outgoing very effervescent love-of-life type older guys - and at that time i was very young and angry and isolated myself from the world a lot. but we all had a love of blues so that was enough.