User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Hand Analysis

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default Hand Analysis

I found this interesting site Free Hand Analysis tutorial. Find your strengths and natural advantages in your hands. Understand yourself and others better. Learn how to find the secrets that all hands reveal. Free Palm Reading, Palmistry, Hand Analysis, Psychic reading, Paranorma

Click on the links and post some of the info if it corroborates with your personality.

I'd be interested to find out just how much this rings true with people.

Thanks
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

You are always cautious and wisely observe the situation before taking action.

Wide open fingers reveal a person who is open to all possibilities in any situation.

The leaning out reveals a "free thinker" not bound by conformity.

Very creative. Sees new ways to do things. Likes to express self in unusual ways others can see and appreciate. Expresses personal uniqueness. Can always add a personal touch to improve things.

Shows great sensitivity to surroundings. Very perceptive about what is happening nearby.

You are generous with your money and spend easily on things that interest you for the moment. You are generous with all that you have to offer others. Your time, energy, and resources are freely given to all deserving people and animals.

People are attracted to your positive attitude. You make new friends easily and brighten their lives with your ability to recognize new opportunities for them as well as yourself.

In a relationship, Nurturer types are very giving, nurturing, and tend to satisfy the needs of the mate before their own needs.

A common relationship pattern for a person with this Nurturer Heart Line is this: She or he goes into the relationship giving 150%, and never says that anything is expected in return. However, she or he assumes that something equal will be returned. This is natural because a Nurturer is an idealist!

You are action oriented and don't need or want lengthy explanations. You are interested more in action than in information and the details about what will happen.

Instead of speaking out when upset and angry, the words and emotions are choked back and not released from the throat and mouth area.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Looks like the usual pseudoscience crap. 1996 called and wants their web design back too.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I dislike your negativity so choose to ignore your closed-mindedness
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Is that why you acknowledged my post? :P

and you have to admit the web design sucks

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    Is that why you acknowledged my post? :P

and you have to admit the web design sucks
    I acknowledged you out of politeness and to express my opinion on your closed-mindedness.

I don't care if the web design sucks .. Was i able to require the info i needed? Yes.

May it be beneficial to someone else .. Who knows.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I never bought into palmistry, to be honest. Who knows, maybe there is something in it... I just don't see it. I may look into it later.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

I have a bridge to sell everyone. I'll pm everyone the pamphlet.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thanks reflection for at least considering the idea.

*RANT TIME*

.. I am glad sensors rule the world. From the conclusion i am seeing on this site .. SOME intuits on here are full of shit .. Yeah, i see the bigger picture .. Fuck off do you .. You are so god damn closed minded, you'll only contemplate the thought if it correlates with the ideas you already have stored in your mind. Yeah open and receptive to other ideas .. Who are you kidding?

This is grandeur delusion at it's finest.

Disclaimer - There are some intuits on this site who are very open to other possibilities and even if not are willing to discuss them in a mature manner. I like you.

I feel better now .. Have a nice day Lol

Damn i can't even take myself seriously.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I'll answer your rant even if you did put up a disclaimer for me.

The thing about palmistry that doesn't make me dismiss it outright is that there's so many things we still don't know about the genetic makeup of man. It could be possible that psychological traits correspond to certain physical features. Now, while I am firmly in the nurture corner of the nature vs nurture argument, I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything, and I can't really dismiss anything just because it doesn't correlate with certain ideas that are ingrained in my psyche. As someone with a scientific mindset, I have to be open to new ideas; otherwise, I'll never create new theories.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.