So your Glueation?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Mostly German, the rest Irish, and northern european mutt [vikings?]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I'm a euromutt!

Actually there's even been a book published about my family's history, of which I was old enough to be in it.

In short, my mother's side is pretty much pure 100% brittish. My father's side descended from norse nobility, around back when there were still vikings around, moved to scotland, married into irish, and his grandfather was lithuanian, before that grandfather moved to canada.

Both family trees can be traced back over a thousand years, soooo I actually know where I come from XD

...Shame both parents suck. Think they inherited all the worst qualities of their ancestors >.<

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

As far as I know I'm of English, Scottish and German ancestry but there is probably some others in there such as Irish, Welsh, Maori etc which are common to most New Zealanders. And I'm a 5th generation New Zealander, which is a long time for this country...
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am Canadian.. I am mixed French and English .The French side of my family has been in Canada for almost 350 years and I know there is some native American blood mixed in as a result.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Portuguese for many generations now.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Irish, German, Jewish, Roma, Cherokee, Dutch and an English last name... and who knows what else is thrown in that mix
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think I'm English, Scots-Irish, Welsh, German, Swedish, and probably a little Native American. No idea what else. I use sunscreen and am still freckling like crazy and I can always find my kids at the pool/lake by looking for the whitest of the white kids.

I am not particularly in touch with my roots beyond being a WASP in WASP country. Sadly, anything I try to sing comes out sounding like Bluegrass.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

Pale, very very pale.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Italian since a long time, I think. My father comes from central Italy and my mother from the alpine region, but I don't think there's such a big difference. I'm pale during winter, but I tan rather quickly.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp