SLI

MBTI
    ENTJ

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Someone asked me where my jacket was, but I was confused since I was wearing one.

Then I realized that my jacket was como and they were trying to make a como is invisible joke.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes EJCC, Kas liked this post

Spanish friend send me potential job offers for me in Andalusia ignoring the fact that I barely mutter something in Spanish, not even mentioning Andalusian
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Xann liked this post

Default What made you laugh today?

What made me laugh today? Well it happened yesterday and it still drinks a smile to my face today.

At work there is a small group of eights and sevens who like to lead and try to control the power and shape the group energy and weed out those they don't viscerally like so to say.

I'm quite introverted and reserved and I don't like conflict or to much aggression from others with a work place environment.

Anyway what made me laugh was a the actions of one of the crew of eights and sevens a 7w8 Sx/Sp was itching to dominate me and challenge me. My sub conches read his energy with ease and I whistled three notes all the same in an out of key outer manner and quickly pounced and said after mimicking my three notes, your not very focused are you? I replayed well I focused enough for my own small inner would, answered. We continued with the work I was helping with and I walled away and left him to do the work him self as a leading hand.

I went to my water truck to full the A3 30 we there servicing and as the pump was filing the plane I returned to assist with a loading a twin can, moving on to a doily, as it is a two person job.

He was trying to set me up, but I returned to help, he had drove the doily in to place the wrong distance from the can loader one meter away, I looked at it and could see that the can was not going to reach the doily with out falling to the the ground, but he had acted from his shadow side with an energy of ego driven deceit 387 energy being a Severn with an eight wing who was acting from his sub type energy his instinct sense feel Sx/Sp he was stuck in the in pulse of the SP energy feel / sense with out any ground in valuing correctly. Any way the can crashed to the ground one half on the can loader and one half on the ground so we lifted it back on to the loader and he had to reposition the doily at the suggestion / directive of the shift supervisor (8W9 Sx/So) he was trying impress and prove him self to via attempting to dominate me and pull into line, the belike me (us) line of thought and action.

Any way the funny action was as we attempted to to reload the can from the loader on to the doily that was less than a foot away as it was meant to distanced I said FOCUS FOCUS before we dragged the can from the loader to the doily.

He is in his twenties and I am 50 he has not gained an understanding of how the sub conches operates at the nuanced level.

Three whistles induced an auto response from the agitated core and wings because at a sub conches level it denote's the the grouping of the three instincts, the notes being all the same pitch and out of key was the agitation and produced the impulse to react, instead of him tripping me up I tripped him up with out himself having any idea of what took place.

The energy his mind held afterwards being perplexed by what took place, was interesting, I simply said goodby at the end of the shift as if I had not an awareness of what took place after all he was a leading hand so I gave him the respect he deserved.

Life is funny, the mind is so powerful, I like being a 9w1w8 Sx/Sp INFP.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

My roommate sent me this:

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes geedoenfj, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    :}

The idea of xann being an ISFJ and me being his personal ESTP bully.
    Likes Xann, geedoenfj liked this post

My niece is in the group of older (and bigger kids) so she started to walk on toes to be taller. Smart girl.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes geedoenfj liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo2 View Post
    The idea of xann being an ISFJ and me being his personal ESTP bully.
    I would be a bully of @Xann no matter what type he is

Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Xann liked this post