User Tag List

123 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default Speed Gavroche Psychoanalyze you by knowing you Sun Sign and your Ascendant.

Hello there.

I open this new thread because I've got some descriptions about every sun sign+ascendant in astrology. So, if i know your sun sign and your ascendant, I can psychoanalyze you. I need your date, place and precise time of birth.

For example, I'am a Taurus ascendant Pisces, so, here is the description of my personality:

Taurus ascendant Pisces
    The flexibility of the Pisces is matched only by ... the rigidity of the Taurus! Your deepest self, the Taurus, aspires to focus on only one specific and exciting point: he persists with passion to achieve and patiently building something that matters to him. A little Dionysian in his sensual appetites, this sign is actually the epicurian of the zodiac! In comparison, your apparent behavior, wich means, your Ascendant Pisces side, is reflected for the sight of others peoples by a foolproof adaptability, so much so that it can pass for some calcul... But you're just kind with all those who deserve it because it ultimately does not cost anything to you : the important thing for you is to keep options open to what would bring more meaningfull sense to your life, wich explains without no doubt the mysterious aura that you release, in contrast with your true nature, more earthy and simple.

Famous Taurus ascendant Pisces: Georges Clooney, Bettie page, Pierre Curie, Jean Gabin

I've also seen that Ming is an Aquarius ascendant Ares.

Aquarius ascendant Ares
    Your zodiac sign omen a incorrigibly optimistic temperament, almost naive as you persist in ignoring the obstacles and reasons for despair! The Air of Aquarius and Aries-Fire confirm your need for movement and perpetual progress. Being Aries Ascendant, you act instinctively and impulsive, spontaneous, trusting your sense of improvisation and your speed. The image you give in society is that of an adventurous spirit and competitive, a little overbearing at times ... Anyway, being Aquarius, your inner self, also owns the hand shaking and very independent. However, more detached and persisted on the surface, you rarely reveal the depths of your feelings or your secret thoughts to your family, even the near future, despite the unwavering solidarity that you show him. Your character is eccentric and sometimes demonstrative leaves little revealing, as you seem jealous of your independence. Impassive and elusive inside, spirited and warm in society: that is so confusing to peoples!

Famous Aquarius ascendant Ares: Shakira, Chris Rock.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Interesting.

Date: December 9, 1983
    Place: Montevideo, Uruguay
    Precise time of birth: 12.08 Midnight.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

ReflecTcelfeR

January 22, 1991
    Springfield, Missouri
    6:18 pm

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

DC, you are Sagittarius ascendant Leo

Sagittarius ascendant Leo
    What a panache! Theses two Fire signs infuse energy and boldness to your character! Bombastic and warm, you wear a smile usually frank and feel free to rub the world. Probably not careful enough or discreet, you might scare the more timid souls that you have a tendency to ignore or underestimate ... Leo and Sagittarius nevertheless differs in temperament by the stubborn individualism of the Leo - wich can be a quality. Because of this you seem more self-controlled and string-willed in society. You like to show a proud and noble face, easily flatted by the compliments. However, the Sagittarius prefers to remain flexible, open to other opinions. In fact, you reveal a more idealistic and fond of exoticism facet. Sagittarius generally wishes to excel and explore new horizons to evolve indefinitely until some force to disperse too will raise a maximum of knowledge. Hopefully the Lions will take care not to lose you in the "elsewhere" and will help you to be yourself!

You have also your Moon in Aquarius, wich bring a degree of introversion, taste for abstraction creativity and pride.

Famous Sagittarius ascendant Leo: Kati Holmes, Vincent Cassel, Tina Turner, Ted Bundy, Jack Gyllenhall, Beatrice Dalle, Teri Hatcher, Anna Nicole Smith, Gustave Effeil, Friedrich Engels, Margaret Tudor.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFJ

July 13, 1992
    Livingston, New Jersey, USA
    1:41 AM
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

October 2, 1991
    Goirle, The Netherlands
    7:16 PM
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

October 7, 1986.
    New Haven, CT, USA
    4:44 AM

Also, my dad was eating a bow-tie from Dunkin Donuts.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Despite not wearing a smile often, it is accurate for me. Even the Moon description.

And Béatrice Dalle is one of my favourite actresses.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    January 22, 1991
    Springfield, Missouri
    6:18 pm
    Aquarius ascendant Leo
    Aquarius and Leo are opposites in the zodiac: With such a combination of Sun and Ascendant, you just try a game of balance between your desire to get rid of your Social conditioning and your ego that gives you Aquarius and assert passionately and strongly your creative individuality, the brand of Leo. In all cases, you remain optimistic and trust your ability to meet the challenges you face. Theatral and friendly company because of the Leo, you seem sensitive to your image and wanting to be sure to draw admiration or respect from others. This need for recognition is however challenged by your Aquarius detachment and independence from the world or the opinion of others, hence its reputation as an eccentric and marginal. Ethereal and elusive, you confuse people who only saw the lion you certainly engaging and colorful, but ultimately quite far from your true nature. Fairness and consistency in your ideas or actions, however close these two signs, as well as boldness and generosity: you should ultimately keep your balance, and all these different facets make you an irresistible and unusual charm at the same time !

Famous Aquarius Ascendant Leo: Robbie Williams, Justin Timberlake, Stéphanie de Monaco, Peter Gabriel, Ayn Rand, Natalie Cole, Thomas Malthus, Holly Johnson.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    October 2, 1991
    Goirle, The Netherlands
    7:16 PM
    Saint Kat

Libra Ascendant Taurus
    Two Venusian Signs! Because of this, you keep in all circumstances an epicurean and voluptuous, warm and seductive nature. Sanguine because of your Ascendant Taurus, you tend to react so passionately when we touch to your personal interests, but your calmness takes the upper hand in most cases. Your apparent hardiness hide an element more cerebral and ethereal symbolized by th Libra, your solar sign. Air sign, Libra prefers intellectualizes emotions and interest in the relationship itself and the ensuing communication wich can get close two peoples, where perhaps his taste for the refined aesthetics and erudition. Taurus, the sign of Earth, the most carnal appetites and spontaneous, also makes you sensitive to the authenticity and simplicity, in any case, it is often the first impression you give to others. You release a certain lasciviousness or carelessness, although the Libra will react strongly when she considers an situation unjust, and the Taurus and often engaged with force in a domain.

Yau have also your moon in Leo, wich may make you more pridefull aggressive and flamboyant.

Famous Libra ascendant taurus: Sigourney Weaver, Rita Hayworth, Serena Williams, Georges Brassens, Buster Keaton, Charles X, Mike Rutherford,
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%