INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

October 27, 1991
    Kingston, New York, USA
    6:56 AM

Hooray for vague superstitious nonsense.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Patience!
    I hath none of that dirty p-word!

Thanks!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Thanks for offering to do this, Speed. I don't see this combo yet, so would you analyze mine, please?

Sun: Leo
    Ascendant: Libra
    Moon: Virgo

Thanks in advance.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

april 4th, 1991
    8:10 pm
    royal oak, michigan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Hmmm

March 3rd, 1988
    2:42am
    Monterey, California
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFP

September 21th 1990
    12:50pm (noon)
    Montreal, Canada

Fun.

Dont think the people pilling up for responses will stop me from my selfish curiosity though.
    Last edited by Jon Snow; 06-29-2010 at 02:03 AM.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    per google , ascendant = rising

So, I'm Cancer with ascendant Sagitarrius
    Ok!

Cascadeco

Cancer ascendant Sagittarius
    Ah, bohemia ... To escape awayis one of your main aspirations. With the Sagittarius's adventurous spirit or by the fertile imagination of the Cancer, whatever. For your Ascendant Sagittarius, peoples usually see you as an enthusiastic person with big and original ideas, or at least curious about the diversity of the world or the most different opinions. You have the philosophical streak and a taste for distant flights - spiritual or practical. As a Cancer, however, a certain innocence emanates from you when we we know you better. Dreaming of a "home sweet home" where you could vegetate alone or with friends, catch yourself with your mood and your emotional well-camouflaged by your usual attitude. Your generosity is endearing, but you never know if you need to conquer the world and other or ... to bundle up in your imagination, draft, whimsical but so soothing.

Famous Cancer ascendant Sagittarius: Diana Spencer, Sylvester Stallone, Nelson Mandela, Angela Merkel, Julius Caesar, Walter Raleigh, Donald Rumsfeld.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Saxon View Post
    October 27, 1991
    Kingston, New York, USA
    6:56 AM

Hooray for vague superstitious nonsense.
    Harold Saxon

Scorpio ascendant Scorpio
    What a filthy beast! Admit that you're not easy to get along with! Double Scorpio, you remain the same regardless of the situation and express yourself relentlessly, whatever if you upset your audience. However, the Scorpio is not necessary as openly imposing as the Leo for example, but rather insidiously. Flayed alive, you feel acutely the conflicting emotions that you go through, and sometimes explode to release the tension that remains behind in your behavior often so stubborn. You pride yourself, however, for your self-control generally well rehearsed, even if belligerents attitudes does not scare you. You use your legendary insight to destabilize your opponents because you know quickly the weaknesses of yur targets. The determination is one of your qualities, but may turn into hard-line or obsession if you don't pay attention! Looking indeed breathtaking experience to enjoy dangerous pleasures sometimes until sometimes to lose in...

Famous Scorpio ascendant Scorpio: Björk, Grace Kelly, Diego Maradona, Marie Curie, Grace Slick, Nehru, Jeanne the 1st de Castille.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Thanks for offering to do this, Speed. I don't see this combo yet, so would you analyze mine, please?

Sun: Leo
    Ascendant: Libra
    Moon: Virgo

Thanks in advance.
    Vasilisa

Leo ascendant Libra
    What a mundane you are! The sense of beauty, of the great and the just speak to you! Aerial, delicate, tactful and refined, you leave to your friends a pleasant memory. Libra Ascendant endows you the art of negotiating and arbitrating, and brings you some impartiality in your judgments. We believe you reasonable, maybe a little hesitant but you are rarely suspected of trying to dominate the other ... Libra is a cardinal sign, however: the meaning of the initiative is not foreign to him, is indeed often the first to initiate conversation and make contacts in hand, without seeming! Your essential self is symbolized by the Leo and is rather less subtle in its relationship to the other: too attached to his dignity and candor, the Lion is not necessarily seeking to attract membership, but rather to compel compliance with its possible greatness of soul or his exploits - creations, appearance and actions. You want to impose on the merits of yourself. Your intimate compagnies know how your stubbornness and your strength of character contrast with your attitude on the surface, more delicat.

You have also you Moon in Virgo, wich can make you more analyticaln precise, perfectionist, reliable, reserved and collective.

Famous Leo ascendant Libra: L'Abbé Pierre, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Bill Clinton, Roman Polansky, Julian McMahon, Monica Lewinsky, Lynda Carter, Charlotte Corday.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    LII

Gemini ascendant Scorpio. I can't find any decent descriptions online. >.>