Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Rebe, it's not precise enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Done this before, but what the hell

Sun Libra, ascendant Leo, moon Pisces.
    Ragashree

Libra ascendant Leo
    We can say that you know how to make yourself attractive! To charm is a vital need for you - admit it - and you make sure you always show you at your best: the admiration and approval by others comfort you more than anything. A magnetic aura and atmosphere can dazzle your friends, unless we do not blame you for your pride ... This is probably a facade, the Ascendant indicating just your outward, automatic behavior. By knowing more about you, your sophistication and your exquisite courtesy by Libra is revealed. Some will see the warmth, the other hand, will be pleasantly surprised by your caring attitude wich contrasts with your proudest surface. Your leonine magnanimity, however, harmonizes well with your diplomacy. You want in all cases show your impeccable taste and love for beauty:class and distinction appeals you! You could err for lack of depth or ... simplicity. Regardless, without dull and search for perfection, life would be boring!

You have also your Moon in pisces, wich can make you more passive, daydreaming, creative and sensitive.

Famous Libras ascendant Leo: Sting, Luciano Pavarotti, Christopher Reeve, Roger Moore, Franz Liszt, Yves Montand, Rael, Louis Lumière.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I didn't think it needed to be so precise...let me grab my birth thing.

...12:16 pm

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    1/19/1989
    8 am
    Southeastern China
    Fuzhou, China

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

From Kiangsi of from Foochow?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Foochow

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Foochow
    Ok!

Rebe

Capricorn ascendant Aquarius
    Here is a really hardly accessible personality... First you seem communicative and sociable, these qualities are from your Ascendant Aquarius, Air sign with humanist aspirations, with an original spirit and open to new ideas. You display a caring aspect in society which attract you friendships easily, that you avoid to disappoint at all costs. You are easily interested with different ideas and the most eccentric, are not likely to shock you, but the contrary! However, Aquarius custody within him an obsession (a hope, a project with friends?) from which he very hardly deviates. Behind these angelic and generous tunes, your Ascendant is fiercely attached to his opinions! In sum, the Capricorn join the Aquarius because of their equally impervious to advice or influence of others. Indiferent to environmental fluctuations, the Capricorn is shown for your loved ones: the intellectual rigor and discipline - legacy of the planet Saturn - surprise those who thought you were exuberant and idealistic - the mark of Uranus ... You plan your life through your sense of long-term and your cold realism. Nevertheless, your sense of humor sometimes arises to disconcert your interlocutors, whether shifted, typical of Aquarius, or cynical specific of the Capricorn!

You have also your Moon in Gemini wich can make you more versatile, inventive, sociable, intelectual and lively.

Famous Capricorn ascendant Aquarius: Orlando Bloom, David Bowie, Janis Joplin, Madame de Pompadour, Louise Bourgeois, Heidi Fless, Montesquieu, Alexandre The 1st, Oliver Hardy,

Fictional Capricorn ascendant Aquarius: Buffy from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I don't know, I've never understood what "rising" was actually.
    per google , ascendant = rising

So, I'm Cancer with ascendant Sagitarrius
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Was I skipped? Here it is again:

Sun sign: Saggittarius (I hope I spelled that right...)
    Ascendant: Aquarius
    Moon sign: Virgo
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thanks speed for taking the time to do that .. It was interesting and i'm slightly shocked
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Thanks speed for taking the time to do that .. It was interesting and i'm slightly shocked

Was I skipped? Here it is again:

Quote:
    Sun sign: Saggittarius (I hope I spelled that right...)
    Ascendant: Aquarius
    Moon sign: Virgo
    Patience!

Copperfish17

Sagittarius ascendant Aquarius
    Always zoning away, physically or mentally, you do not like being limited in your need for movement and intellectual stature. Sagittarius and Aquarius have both that Promethean and Air side they want to spread among their fellows, never settling for the status quo or the mediocre summarize daily about their philosophy. Open, communicative and tolerant, you easily charm and you know how to attract many supporters. However, you can err by instability and inconsistency: what you consider yourself as visionary or inspiring, other peoples would consider this as a delusial runaway. The Aquarius yet differs from the Sagittarius by a mental toughness that can sometimes turn into obsession or false openness. Quite apparently disembodied, your inner self, Sagittarius, emerges when you are in familiar situation. An ardent and cocky temperament, prove that your angelic side due to Aquarius was a facade ... Optimism remains always bet with you!

You have also your Moon in Virgo, wich can make you more reserved, analytical, precise and perfectionist.

Famous Sagittarius ascendant Aquarius: Christina Aguilera, Jacques Chirac, Jim Morrison, KIi Bassinger, Jane Birkin, Alfred de Musset, Kirk Douglas, La Salle.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%