3:14pm

rationality be damned!

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Done this before, but what the hell

Sun Libra, ascendant Leo, moon Pisces.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

1/19/1989
    8 am
    Southeastern China

MBTI
    ESFJ

8th April 1979
    5.20am
    Nuneaton, United Kingdom

I'm an Aries baby .. Bring it. Lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

speed, cold read me

January 20, 1990
    Noon-ish
    Newport News, VA

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

November 9, 1988; 1:41 PM
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP

February 8th, 1990
    10:49 am
    Walnut Creek, California

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Snuggletron, I need your time of birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    November 9, 1988; 1:41 PM
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Aleksei

Scorpio ascendant Pisces
    You have enough for trouble with that aquatic signs duo ... The Water element gives them heightened sensitivity, complex emotions and secret temperament, almost impenetrable. You can easily drown in your whirlwind inside avoiding if possible to expose this vulnerable side to others. Scorpio and Pisces are seeking, each in their own way, prohibited experience vertigo or at least keeping them away or separated from ordinary and practice life. Whether the devilish side of the Scorpio or fantastic side of the Pisces , you aspire to devote yourself, body and soul to a goal or a person. However, we do not immediately guess your side a bit mystical and obsessive. As a Pisces, you offer a polite but indifferent face: empathetic, you immediately put in place to bring your contacts and if necessary your selfless support. Your relatives, meanwhile, will get your mood to your wrath or your unwavering loyalty, with as backdrop that irresistible temptation to provoke that acompagnies you so often...

You have also your Moon in Scorpio which can make you more passionate, assertive, reclusive and destructive.

Famous Scorpio ascendant Pisces: Demi Moore, Dominique de Villepin, Theodore Roosevelt, Sam Shepard, Warren G. Harding, The Queen Victoria, Will Rogers.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    February 8th, 1990
    10:49 am
    Walnut Creek, California
    Bougal

Aquarius ascendant Taurus
    Aquarius and Taurus signs are antagonistic in many ways ... You probably suffer for some psychological discomfort unless if you solve it with panache! This can be an asset: Aquarius predisposes you to open yourselves to the new, and still hope to attach importance to what you can make by their differences, while Taurus brings you more pragmatic and constructive, prudent and committed to its security. The idealism and selfless almost angelic Aquarius neighbor with the sensuality of Taurus-earth ... You tend to switch from a liberal attitude to a possessive behavior. You like to stand out from the mass and think against outside the box, even if that rebel side is not visible a priori. Indeed, your Taurus Ascendant, give you the mask of a person rather stable, good natured. we imagine you realistic and appreciating simplicity. However, these two signs are recognized by their perseverance, each one cultivating it in a very different way. The Aquarius always keep in mind his very personal vision of the world or of a situation, and the Taurus getting down with passion to a task with a powerful energy. In all cases, this rich combination indicates that you are not fooled easily!

Famous Aquarius ascendant Taurus: Michael Jordan, Eddie Barclay, Frederic II de Prusse, Angelea Davis.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    8th April 1979
    5.20am
    Nuneaton, United Kingdom

I'm an Aries baby .. Bring it. Lol
    Saslou

Ares ascendant Pisces
    Surely two contradictory signs ... Your Pisces Ascendant gives you that calm and placid aspect. Or sometimes visionary. A priori, flexible, adaptable, you get easily accepted by others and you are often appreciated for your empathy and tolerance towards those most different. You weave skillfully among the difficult situations but you will never forget the object of your devotion - an idea, a love, a project, etc.. - Making you so mysterious at the first sight. Unlike Aries, your Sun sign, which ultimately drives you to act quickly and be bold to risk upsetting recklessly, Pisces are more hesitant and abhor the dualities so great, as they prefer to avoid mutilating choice they find so elusive. But let us not forget that behind this ambiguous attitude can at any time wake up a sniper Aries!

You have also your Moon in Leo, wich can make you more assertive, warm and charismatic.

Famous Ares ascendant Leo: Serge Gainsbourg, Benoit XVI, Herbie Hancock, Thomas Hobbes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%