User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Do me, do me! (I did my own natal chart a couple of years back, but I can't find it now.)

Sun sign: Taurus
    Ascendant: Libra
    Moon sign: Leo
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    libra ascendant w/ sun cancer and moon aquarius...what say you sir?
    Lady X

Cancer ascendant Libra
    You're torn between a strategic withdrawing and a conquering sociability. Libra Ascendant, your are easily communicative and disarms the quietest! This need to please at any price and to not offend the sensibilities of others may also worry you: how to combine that smooth opening to everybody, and that delicious intimacy you absolutely want to preserve? Indeed, the peoples you have eventually charmed will face then the actual Cancer that you are, the more secretive and whimsical character than seen at the first sight ... Locked in your ivory tower where you daydream and you revel in a sweet nostalgia, you would still like to keep that sense of contact that you use so often with talent as a facade. Some peoples will be intrigued by your apparently irrational refusal, or your strong will a bit whimsical, which do not always coincide with your normal behavior in society, more diplomat.

You have also your Moon in Aquarius, wich may make you more reserved, versatile, independent, abstractive, intelectual and universalist.

Famous Cancer Ascendant Libra: Harrison Ford, Courtney Love, Natalie Wood, Ingmar Bergman, Robert hooke, Eddie Mitchell, Nancy Reagan, Richard Bach, Nelson Rockefeller, Richard Simons.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Sun sign: Virgo
    Moon: Aquarius

The verdict?
    CuriousFeeling

Virgo ascendant Libra
    What do you prefer? To still reserved or to soar joyfully to meet each other? Your courteous and charming smile should not make us misled: the Virgo, your sun sign, preserve its strategic autonomy which it is more important than anything! Libra, Air sign agile and sociable facilitate your search for relaxed and civilized relations. Seemingly carefree and kind, you are trying not to hurt each other - what you do easily - although you may notice inconsistencies very quickly and disturbing details. You filter your contacts, retaining only the most trustworthy. After this course, we discover a more severe and critical personality but with more consistency: Earth sign, Virgo never forgets his own material interests but also surprises by a sort of refined sensuality and hyper-selective tastes. Aesthete and diplomat in the Balance, a perfectionist and suspicious of the Virgin, you're torn between these two attitudes. Anyway, you keep at all times that angelic and inaccessible face...

You have also your Moon in Aquarius, wich may make you more reserved, versatile, independent, abstractive, intelectual and universalist.

Famous Virgo ascendant Libra: Michael Jackson, Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulit, Cassandra Peterson, Antoine Lavoisier, Barry Gibb,.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Humour me!

21 june 1983, Nunspeet in the Netherlands, 11-12am ish.

How precise does the time matter by the way, since my mom can't remember.

I came 3 weeks early and it was a very quick labour.
    Fluffywolf

Gemini ascendant Virgo
    The two Mercury's sign impregnate you! Mercury rules on intellect and interconnections... But beware: Gemini and Virgo are very different despite that common planet who control both. Your Ascendant - which is your outward appearance and your general attitude in Virgo means that your first reaction in society is to not to expose yourself more than necessary. You seem reasonable, observant and modest but not necessarily shy, it is simply a need not to be infected or influence - wrongly or rightly, - by others. In fact, like any self-respecting Gemini, of course you keep this tendency to intellectualize situations, but you show to those who know you best your lighter and pleasant side, your thirst for knowledge and discovery of a maximum information about people or topics that pique your curiosity. Less serious and more scattered than you would make us believe!

You have also your Moon in Scorpio, wich can make you more assertive, reclusive, passionate and destructive.

Famous Gemini ascendant Virgo: Paul McCartney, Brooke Shields, HGeorges H.W Bush, Josephine Baker, Lisa Edelstein, Igor Stravinsky, Yvonne De Gaulle.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

26-apr-80
    Adelaide, Australia
    6:43pm local time

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Do me, do me! (I did my own natal chart a couple of years back, but I can't find it now.)

Sun sign: Taurus
    Moon sign: Leo
    Reflection

Taurus ascendant Libra
    Taurus and Libra, are a little the combination of the gourmet and the aesthete? These two Venusian signs make you an epicure! Libra Ascendant, your friends surely imagine you as a person affable, bonding and consensual. Libra is indeed the most appropriate sign when it comes to show itself in its most sociable and enjoyable side. A sense of aesthetic refinement wonder mixed with a need for justice or harmony make you someone very attractive at the first sight! You do not mean so ethereal than you think ... leave Taurus takes over when we dig a little more: more Rabelaisian than Libra, it does not bother with superfluous nuances and brings you a ... consistency to your charm. It can sometimes be surprised by your character suddenly grumpy but endearing. You remain nevertheless still sensitive to the pleasures of life ... By you ascendant Libra, you also exibit an inventive and intelectually versatile approach wich hide your more reserved, reflective, precise and ponderating nature by your Sun sign Taurus.

Famous Taurus ascendant Libra: Adolph Hitler, John Paul II, Otto Klemperer, Stevie Wonder, Rudolph Valentino, Harry Truman, Sergei Prokofiev, Madame de Stael, Isabelle Iere de Castille.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    26-apr-80
    Adelaide, Australia
    6:43pm local time
    Trinity

Taurus ascendant Scorpio
    These two signs are opposites in the zodiac: for the Taurus, simple values, the pragmatism, simplicity and cunning of the peasant, to Scorpio, the tortuous paths to reach its goals, the taste of strong situations and paradoxical. Your global attitude is rather Scorpio: a little introvert and observant, you may leave fuser pertinent remarks which can fly or throw. Scorpio want always fully understand the issues or people who are intriguing him because he feels intensely involved in relationships or interests selected. Perhaps it is only apparent because basically, as a Taurus, you want above all to move with serenity - albeit with some bulimia sometimes - with what concerns you closely, but in a less tortured and doubtful way than the Scorpio...

Famous Taurus ascendant Scorpio: Sigmund Freud, Megan Fox, Sid Vicious, Katharine Hepburn.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Arclight

Capricorn ascendant Leo
    We can say that you know what you want! Capricorn and Leo recognize the values of undertaking and high personal scale. Self-control, dignity and sense of duty are qualities valued in these two signs. Yes, we say they are day and night, but it's forget that they share a high opinion of themselves: they are reluctant indeed to disappoint the expectations of others or to neglect their legendary perfectionism. In society, your warmth and your leonine humor enthuse others although they can sometimes be irritated by your pompous or bombastic side ... As a Capricorn, you also know that your image does not always fit perfectly with your inner motivations, more oriented towards abstraction and simplicity. Saturn, ruling planet of your Sun sign, governs the time and inspires the Capricorn's patience and simplicity, even ascetic. The Sun, a master of the Lion, instead evokes generosity and gaudy life. Your brillant mask hides a more solitary nature and love of order, duration and logic. Anyway, your eye level and your ambition are not in doubt!

You have also you Moon in Scorpio, wich can make you more passionate, reclusive and destructive.

Famous Capriconrn ascendant Leo: Marilyn Manson, Jeanne d'Arc, Muhammad Ali, Henri matisse, Maurice Béjart, Andy Kaufman, Umberto Eco, Jason Bateman, Naomie Judd, Pierre Proudhon, Michelle Stanley.
    Hey thanks man..

I have an odd relationship with astrology , part of me wants to dismiss it as voodoo.. but another part seems to not be able to deny its uncanny accuracy. There is something to it, I am just not sure what.

My reading here is a bit too accurate.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I'll jump on the bandwagon!

Sun sign: Saggittarius (I hope I spelled that right...)
    Ascendant: Aquarius
    Moon sign: Virgo
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

eh, what the hell, I could use a laugh.

January 21, 1986
    Kansas City, Missouri
    2:45 pm Local

I have an odd relationship with astrology , part of me wants to dismiss it as voodoo.. but another part seems to not be able to deny its uncanny accuracy. There is something to it, I am just not sure what.
    It's accurate because it's vague. It operates like cold reading.