User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    Shush you. Astrology is very important sciencey stuff.

Anyone ever see the study they did where they read people their horoscope and asked if it matched their personality? Everyone in the test said it did, but the thing is they read the exact same personality horoscope.
    Agreed. Nothing wrong with a little light fun. Shoo NT!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

sun gemini, asc sagittarius, moon capricorn

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

libra ascendant w/ sun cancer and moon aquarius...what say you sir?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Sun sign: Virgo
    Ascendant: Libra
    Moon: Aquarius

The verdict?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I need your date, place and precise time of birth.
    Humour me!

21 june 1983, Nunspeet in the Netherlands, 11-12am ish.

How precise does the time matter by the way, since my mom can't remember.

I came 3 weeks early and it was a very quick labour.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Jan 12 1969, 7:33pm
    Montreal Canada
    Arclight

Capricorn ascendant Leo
    We can say that you know what you want! Capricorn and Leo recognize the values of undertaking and high personal scale. Self-control, dignity and sense of duty are qualities valued in these two signs. Yes, we say they are day and night, but it's forget that they share a high opinion of themselves: they are reluctant indeed to disappoint the expectations of others or to neglect their legendary perfectionism. In society, your warmth and your leonine humor enthuse others although they can sometimes be irritated by your pompous or bombastic side ... As a Capricorn, you also know that your image does not always fit perfectly with your inner motivations, more oriented towards abstraction and simplicity. Saturn, ruling planet of your Sun sign, governs the time and inspires the Capricorn's patience and simplicity, even ascetic. The Sun, a master of the Lion, instead evokes generosity and gaudy life. Your brillant mask hides a more solitary nature and love of order, duration and logic. Anyway, your eye level and your ambition are not in doubt!

You have also you Moon in Scorpio, wich can make you more passionate, reclusive and destructive.

Famous Capriconrn ascendant Leo: Marilyn Manson, Jeanne d'Arc, Muhammad Ali, Henri matisse, Maurice Béjart, Andy Kaufman, Umberto Eco, Jason Bateman, Naomie Judd, Pierre Proudhon, Michelle Stanley.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    My Sun sign: Gemini
    My Ascending sign: Cancer
    My Moon sign: Leo

Yourfriendjaneen

Gemini ascendant Cancer
    Cancer, your Ascendant, represents here how others perceive you. The Cancer is known for his attachment to his roots, his family or his clan - whatever - and his instinctive distrust to any intruder in his familiar world. It appears, however, very warm and protective with anyone having tamed him. Your sun sign, Gemini, is your inner self. Thus, the more we know you, the more we discover a highly mobile person, bright and curious but also good at communication. While Cancer cultivates his inner world - real or symbolic, the Gemini will be willingly sucked into their surroundings where they can glean ideas here and there. In any case, you are probably torn between these two trends. Anyway, you release some imagination, a capricious and whimsical side: specific facets as much with the Gemini than with the Cancer ...

Your Moon sign is Leo, wich can make you more ambitious, proud, flamboyant and assertive.

Famous Gemini ascendant Cancer: Angelina jolie, Kylie Minogue, Elizabeth Hurley, Mark Wahlberg, Blaise Pascal, Tony Curtis, Hergé, Pie XI.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I already know I'm Cancer with Sagittarius rising... (is 'rising' the same as my ascendant? If, so, would be fun to see that blurb!)
    I don't know, I've never understood what "rising" was actually.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    July, 31 1983 9:58 AM

Tipton, Indiana, USA (closest major city Indianapolis, IN)

Whatever

Leo ascendant Virgo
    Your ascendant Virgo bring you an unusual humility...for a Leo. The Virgo, making you more resrved, bringing you a strong logical and analitycal sense with strong focus and details, can seem in contradiction with the more flamboyant nature of you inner self, the Leo. It's actually pretty simple: you are practical, reliable, though and collected but it's because your inner self, the Leo, bring you confidence and optimism about the potential return of you effort for pride and glory. Ascendant Virgo, you don't believe that everything is for you by nature. You think that you must make efforts to deserve it and you still always ready to show you assertive and flamboyant nature ready to roar everytime you feel right do to it. Honor, duty and glory are current issues.

You have also the Moon in Ares, making you more earthy, passionate, assertive, go-getter and blunt.

Madonna is another ESTP Leo ascendant Virgo.

Others famous Leo ascendant Virgo: Audrey Tautou, Louis XVI, Guy de Maupassant, John Logie Baird, Henry Ford, Gene Kelly.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phthalocyanine View Post
    sun gemini, asc sagittarius, moon capricorn
    Phthalocyanine

Gemini ascendant Sagittarius
    Opposites in the zodiac, Gemini and Sagittarius share nevertheless many common features. They are both mutable signs said wich means double or multiple, highly adaptable and changeable. We can therefore often noted a tendency to be extroverted, mobile and open to the variety of the world and people. Sagittarius Ascendant, for your external behavior gives you the universalist side attached to its independence and always on the lookout for new or foreign ideas that you want to synthesize. In fact, Sagittarius, unlike Gemini, seeks to give meaning and depth to his knowledge scattered, often in a unifying goal. Gemini, your sun sign - your inner self - rather more individualistic while being very sociable, end up in the moment by letting himself be carried away by ephemeral elements ... That said, their simplicity and humility make them more authentic and accessible than Mr-know-it-all Sagittarius!

You have also your Moon in Capricorn, wich can make you more independant, reliable, ambitious and analitycal.

Famous Gemini ascendant Sagittarius: Bob Dylan, Jean-Paul Sartre, Frank Lloyd Wright, Hugo Pratt.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%