Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I think that I remember the time...

Anyway.

August 9th, 1990
    Atlanta, GA
    4:00 PM (yes it's exact)
    BlackCat

Leo ascendant Sagittarius
    The delusions of grandeur! You are a force: Sun in Leo, you are driven by a sense of honor and an ideal of perfection, Sagittarius Ascendant, you strap on the mental or physical adventure to go further. In other words, you are nothing but shabby and cramped: you do not understand that we can be content to remain within limits. From your Ascendant, you release an impression of optimism mixed with an infallible generosity. Prudence? What is that word? Anyway, you may may be seen for an eternal student or traveler who can not stay there! However, you are more solid and consistent in your family circle where your sun sign is finally showing. The Lion also knows this euphoria and this broad, imposing vision of the world, but he prefers a minimum of stability and security in order not to lose itself in perpetual flight forward. More individualistic inside, you see yourself more as a radiating and magnanimous center giving its full support to those he considers.

You have also your Moon in Pisces, wich bring to you an higher deal of passivity, sensitivity, emphaty, creativity and daydreaming.

Famous Leo ascendant Sagittarius: Lambert Wilson, Sean Penn, Coco Channel, Robert Plant, Boris Cyrulnik, Davy Crockett.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I already know I'm Cancer with Sagittarius rising... (is 'rising' the same as my ascendant? If, so, would be fun to see that blurb!)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    August 30, 1982
    Darby, PA (just outside of Philadelphia)
    Time of Birth: 6:28 p.m.

Thank you in advance!
    Pure Mercury

Virgo ascendant Aquarius
    Aquarius Ascendant, the first thing we notice about you is your optimism and your anti-conformist. Idealist, you always want to appear independent and open to what is new, especially if it question the established order! Perhaps it is just a superficial attitude, your sun sign being suspicious with too unrealistic behaviors, wich could be qualified as ... delusial. The Virgo is content to work in his corner: it progresses in small steps and provides support or services to which demand it and deserve it. Deleted but perceptive, you may regret your first unreasonables reflexes wich show to other an image, often far away from what you actually are. However, it is in all cases difficult to access your deepest thoughts or your personal universe. Indeed, these two signs, each in their way, rarely reveal their sensitivity, more concerned about the mental aspect or disembodied persons or subjects. The Virgo, more sensual, earthy, shows its commitment through daily attention rather than emotional and too much ostentatious demonstrations. The Aquarius will be more gifted by bringing hope to others peoples and solidarity, but reluctant to talk about himself, being quite far from the word "shared secret".

You have also you Moon in Capricorn, wich bring to you an higher deal of independance, ambition and responsiveness.

Famous Virgo ascendant Aquarius: Ségolène Royal, Ivan IV of Russia, Billy Ray Cyrus, H.G Wells, Larry Hagman, The USA Constitution.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    July 25, 1979
    Orlando, Florida
    11:21 am
    MDP2525

Cancer ascendant Libra
    You're torn between a strategic withdrawing and a conquering sociability. Libra Ascendant, your are easily communicative and disarms the quietest! This need to please at any price and to not offend the sensibilities of others may also worry you: how to combine that smooth opening to everybody, and that delicious intimacy you absolutely want to preserve? Indeed, the peoples you have eventually charmed will face then the actual Cancer that you are, the more secretive and whimsical character than seen at the first sight ... Locked in your ivory tower where you daydream and you revel in a sweet nostalgia, you would still like to keep that sense of contact that you use so often with talent as a facade. Some peoples will be intrigued by your apparently irrational refusal, or your strong will a bit whimsical, which do not always coincide with your normal behavior in society, more diplomat.

You have also your Moon in Lo, wich may make you more fiery, assertive and flamboyant.

Famous Cancer Ascendant Libra: Harrison Ford, Courtney Love, Natalie Wood, Ingmar Bergman, Robert hooke, Eddie Mitchell, Nancy Reagan, Richard Bach, Nelson Rockefeller, Richard Simons.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I don't get why your doing this. What's the logic behind this?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'm a Leo...but barely.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I don't get why your doing this. What's the logic behind this?
    Shush you. Astrology is very important sciencey stuff.

Anyone ever see the study they did where they read people their horoscope and asked if it matched their personality? Everyone in the test said it did, but the thing is they read the exact same personality horoscope.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

July, 31 1983 9:58 AM

Tipton, Indiana, USA (closest major city Indianapolis, IN)

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett