User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Despite not wearing a smile often, it is accurate for me. Even the Moon description.

And Béatrice Dalle is one of my favourite actresses.

Yes, you Moon in Aquarius make more detached and independant.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    October 7, 1986.
    New Haven, CT, USA
    4:44 AM

Also, my dad was eating a bow-tie from Dunkin Donuts.
    JocktheMotie

Libra Ascendant Virgo
    Measure, tact and lack of contradictions obsess you is'nt it? The Virgo Ascendant indicates you are at first on the reserve with strangers: to make sure that others peoples are aligned with your world and do not endanger your sacred self. Your Sun sign, Libra, will reveal to your friends and family sociability and taste for communication: you wait indeed many relationships, as if you were looking for an alter-ego, but you protect yourself in a first reaction, however .. . These two signs are very different in their worldview. Libra rushed to the conquest of others - keeping the sweetness and the binder that characterize it - while the Virgo relationships are methodics, and she even criticize the faults of others, sometimes in order to remain honest, or even make service! Virgo or Libra, you always have a vision and perfectionist aesthetic things. Cowardly and suspicious attitudes disgust you!

You have also your Moon in Sagittarius wich can make you more enthusiastic, go-getter and experiencer.

Famous Libra ascendant Virgo: Marion Cotillard, Silvio Berlusconi, Oscar Wilde, Usher, Pele.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFJ

Speedy, I believe I was skipped.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

No, no!

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    July 13, 1992
    Livingston, New Jersey, USA
    1:41 AM
    Haphazard

Cancer ascendant Taurus
    What a incorigibly glutton you must be! Literally and figuratively ... Your Ascendant sign, which relates to the image you send to others, is in Taurus: a certain power and energy of your personality emerge. First, we observe calm although it is only a facade, but it is actually a self-control that wich sometimes fails when you are pushed too far! Cancer, your sun sign, your inner self is here. As controlled and tenacious as Taurus, you still show to those who have earned your trust a side more whimsical and dreamy. Cancer is indeed building a veritable fortress, all the more solid than his inner world is chaotic and unbridled ... Safety, comfort and a desire to control absolutely will nevertheless reconciliate these two signs. Without forget a sense of welcome and an appetite - a voracious appetite? - Highly developed.

Famous Cancer ascendant Taurus: Zinedine Zidane, Christophe Rocancourt, Henri Salvador, Carlos Santana, Gerald Ford.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

25th of March 1992 Jelgava, Latvia
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think that I remember the time...

Anyway.

August 9th, 1990
    Atlanta, GA
    4:00 PM (yes it's exact)
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Phantonym

Thanks to Speed Gavroche!

Sky is BLUE!

Taurus ascendant Taurus

You are what is called a double Taurus! Ruminant, peaceful or proud bull in the arena? As you probably noticed, the Taurus is often described as ambivalent: they are calm, patient with the flair for finding bargains and enjoying life, but also compared with a bulldozer with its hooves beating the ground. In fact, it's pretty easy to understand: the Taurus is readily absorbed by her passions and obsessions - hence your legendary possessiveness - and then shows all her passion and determination. She can stay overnight at the floor on her subject, for example, or weeks on a project that has been a challenge for her, and will be particularly sensitive to criticism. In short, you are slow to start but once on your path, nobody stops you! With what does not concern you closely, you're like the quiet and indifferent Pasha who indulges her sensual inclinations ...

Famous Taurus ascendant Taurus: Dave Gahan, David Beckam, Gary Cooper, George Lucas, Jerry Seinfeld, Ho Chi Minh.

MBTI
    ESFJ

August 30, 1982
    Darby, PA (just outside of Philadelphia)
    Time of Birth: 6:28 p.m.

Thank you in advance!
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

July 25, 1979
    Orlando, Florida
    11:21 am
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Jan 12 1969, 7:33pm
    Montreal Canada