User Tag List

First 8910

Results 91 to 100 of 100

  1. #91
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    I get it. This is your Ni.

  2. #92
    Senior Member Moonstone3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    My Sun sign: Gemini
    My Ascending sign: Cancer
    My Moon sign: Leo

    Me, except-Leo Rising, although my mercury in Taurus calms down my communication, or distracts I should say. Mercury in Taurus, or Sun in Taurus always talks, but the key is to listen to what they're not saying. They distract from their secrets...
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

    ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.


    All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

  3. #93
    Senior Member Moonstone3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    According to a good friend, I'm:

    Sun: Aquarius
    Moon: Aquarius
    Rising: Gemini

    ??
    This Gemini/Aquarius combination would suggest a great sense of humor with absurd comments just to throw people off and stun them.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

    ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.


    All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

  4. #94
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    @pinkgraffiti


    Scorpio rising Gemini

    Your outside behaviors, suggested by the Gemini, is tinged with a malignant and lexible light. With an easy contact, you adapt to your audience with skill, humor and finesse, these qualities are also the preserve of the Scorpio. You target your areas of interest or people who have piqued your curiosity with insight and clarity. Smart and versatile by the Gemini, the temptation to disperse is indeed there, but seems tempered by your inner self, the Scorpio, who on the contrary, is distinguished by its ability to invest passion and perfectionism and a bit of ... tortured manic. A little sour and sharp to your family, you become more sociable and versatile with strangers. You are anyway difficult to destabilize as you are used to exercise your critical thinking and sense of observation. Your jokes will lock some in a box, but you will not let yourself easily trapped. However, you are more affective, emotional and sensual than you appears to be, your chameleon side being often a mask, so practical in society ...

    Moon in Sagittarius

    Your nature is optimistic and emotional and you are caught up in two incompatible longings: you are fond of exoticism and independence of movement, but at the same time, you feel comfortable in a form of middle-class attitude and conformism; in general, it translates into a succession of moods, now quiet and well adapted to the situations you experience, now marked by an irresistible desire for change and revival. You have a good and naïve nature, with a lot of self-confidence. Your emotionalism prompts you to live intensely a variety of numerous emotional experiences, a bit scattered, but with all the stimulations you need to be a balanced person. Your pleasant and welcoming attitude wins you some degree of popularity, all the more so because, despite your thirst for adventures that may scare away some people, you adjust to your environment's customs so easily.

    Famous Scorpio rising Gemini

    Hillary Clintion, Matthew MacConaughey, Voltaire, Kelly Osbourne, George Patton, Gene Tierney, Paul Valéry, Neil Gaimann.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #95
    Senior Member pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    @pinkgraffiti


    Scorpio rising Gemini

    Your outside behaviors, suggested by the Gemini, is tinged with a malignant and lexible light. With an easy contact, you adapt to your audience with skill, humor and finesse, these qualities are also the preserve of the Scorpio. You target your areas of interest or people who have piqued your curiosity with insight and clarity. Smart and versatile by the Gemini, the temptation to disperse is indeed there, but seems tempered by your inner self, the Scorpio, who on the contrary, is distinguished by its ability to invest passion and perfectionism and a bit of ... tortured manic. A little sour and sharp to your family, you become more sociable and versatile with strangers. You are anyway difficult to destabilize as you are used to exercise your critical thinking and sense of observation. Your jokes will lock some in a box, but you will not let yourself easily trapped. However, you are more affective, emotional and sensual than you appears to be, your chameleon side being often a mask, so practical in society ...

    Moon in Sagittarius

    Your nature is optimistic and emotional and you are caught up in two incompatible longings: you are fond of exoticism and independence of movement, but at the same time, you feel comfortable in a form of middle-class attitude and conformism; in general, it translates into a succession of moods, now quiet and well adapted to the situations you experience, now marked by an irresistible desire for change and revival. You have a good and naïve nature, with a lot of self-confidence. Your emotionalism prompts you to live intensely a variety of numerous emotional experiences, a bit scattered, but with all the stimulations you need to be a balanced person. Your pleasant and welcoming attitude wins you some degree of popularity, all the more so because, despite your thirst for adventures that may scare away some people, you adjust to your environment's customs so easily.

    Famous Scorpio rising Gemini

    Hillary Clintion, Matthew MacConaughey, Voltaire, Kelly Osbourne, George Patton, Gene Tierney, Paul Valéry, Neil Gaimann.
    wow that bit about being closer to friends than family is scarily true.....but the one about liking the comfort of middle class is i think a bunch of bollocks. on the whole that was quite good....how do you do that!? thanks again

  6. #96
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    wow that bit about being closer to friends than family is scarily true.....but the one about liking the comfort of middle class is i think a bunch of bollocks. on the whole that was quite good....how do you do that!? thanks again
    You're welcome, I found it here and then I translated: http://www.astrotheme.fr/dossier.php?ID=64
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #97
    Senior Member pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    aww thank you for your work. you didn't have to, I speak french too
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You're welcome, I found it here and then I translated: http://www.astrotheme.fr/dossier.php?ID=64

  8. #98
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    aww thank you for your work. you didn't have to, I speak french too
    Ah, Ok.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  9. #99
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    @OP

    For your edification. http://www.wiley.com/college/psyc/hu...ks/pseudo.html

    Oh, and if you are not a trained Psychoanalyst you should not claim to be psychoanalyzing anybody. Especially not through the dubious medium (no pun intended) of divination.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  10. #100
    Intergalactic Badass mujigay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Yeah, I doubt Speed here meant the psychoanalyzing thing seriously. Looks kind of similar to that "psychoanalyze by avatar" thread down in the fluff zone. It's more like a tarot-card reading kind of thing.

    That being said....

    July 2,1995
    Chatan, Japan
    3:38 AM

    Divine away, dear sir.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

    All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Similar Threads

  1. Real quotes of you - post them. And your MBTI type
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-29-2016, 04:04 AM
  2. you know how cigarettes supposedly raise your blood pressure?
    By prplchknz in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO