Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    My Sun sign: Gemini
    My Ascending sign: Cancer
    My Moon sign: Leo

Me, except-Leo Rising, although my mercury in Taurus calms down my communication, or distracts I should say. Mercury in Taurus, or Sun in Taurus always talks, but the key is to listen to what they're not saying. They distract from their secrets...
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    According to a good friend, I'm:

Sun: Aquarius
    Moon: Aquarius
    Rising: Gemini

??
    This Gemini/Aquarius combination would suggest a great sense of humor with absurd comments just to throw people off and stun them.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.

All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@pinkgraffiti

Scorpio rising Gemini

Your outside behaviors, suggested by the Gemini, is tinged with a malignant and lexible light. With an easy contact, you adapt to your audience with skill, humor and finesse, these qualities are also the preserve of the Scorpio. You target your areas of interest or people who have piqued your curiosity with insight and clarity. Smart and versatile by the Gemini, the temptation to disperse is indeed there, but seems tempered by your inner self, the Scorpio, who on the contrary, is distinguished by its ability to invest passion and perfectionism and a bit of ... tortured manic. A little sour and sharp to your family, you become more sociable and versatile with strangers. You are anyway difficult to destabilize as you are used to exercise your critical thinking and sense of observation. Your jokes will lock some in a box, but you will not let yourself easily trapped. However, you are more affective, emotional and sensual than you appears to be, your chameleon side being often a mask, so practical in society ...

Moon in Sagittarius

Your nature is optimistic and emotional and you are caught up in two incompatible longings: you are fond of exoticism and independence of movement, but at the same time, you feel comfortable in a form of middle-class attitude and conformism; in general, it translates into a succession of moods, now quiet and well adapted to the situations you experience, now marked by an irresistible desire for change and revival. You have a good and naïve nature, with a lot of self-confidence. Your emotionalism prompts you to live intensely a variety of numerous emotional experiences, a bit scattered, but with all the stimulations you need to be a balanced person. Your pleasant and welcoming attitude wins you some degree of popularity, all the more so because, despite your thirst for adventures that may scare away some people, you adjust to your environment's customs so easily.

Famous Scorpio rising Gemini

Hillary Clintion, Matthew MacConaughey, Voltaire, Kelly Osbourne, George Patton, Gene Tierney, Paul Valéry, Neil Gaimann.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    @pinkgraffiti

Scorpio rising Gemini

Your outside behaviors, suggested by the Gemini, is tinged with a malignant and lexible light. With an easy contact, you adapt to your audience with skill, humor and finesse, these qualities are also the preserve of the Scorpio. You target your areas of interest or people who have piqued your curiosity with insight and clarity. Smart and versatile by the Gemini, the temptation to disperse is indeed there, but seems tempered by your inner self, the Scorpio, who on the contrary, is distinguished by its ability to invest passion and perfectionism and a bit of ... tortured manic. A little sour and sharp to your family, you become more sociable and versatile with strangers. You are anyway difficult to destabilize as you are used to exercise your critical thinking and sense of observation. Your jokes will lock some in a box, but you will not let yourself easily trapped. However, you are more affective, emotional and sensual than you appears to be, your chameleon side being often a mask, so practical in society ...

Moon in Sagittarius

Your nature is optimistic and emotional and you are caught up in two incompatible longings: you are fond of exoticism and independence of movement, but at the same time, you feel comfortable in a form of middle-class attitude and conformism; in general, it translates into a succession of moods, now quiet and well adapted to the situations you experience, now marked by an irresistible desire for change and revival. You have a good and naïve nature, with a lot of self-confidence. Your emotionalism prompts you to live intensely a variety of numerous emotional experiences, a bit scattered, but with all the stimulations you need to be a balanced person. Your pleasant and welcoming attitude wins you some degree of popularity, all the more so because, despite your thirst for adventures that may scare away some people, you adjust to your environment's customs so easily.

Famous Scorpio rising Gemini

Hillary Clintion, Matthew MacConaughey, Voltaire, Kelly Osbourne, George Patton, Gene Tierney, Paul Valéry, Neil Gaimann.
    wow that bit about being closer to friends than family is scarily true.....but the one about liking the comfort of middle class is i think a bunch of bollocks. on the whole that was quite good....how do you do that!? thanks again

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    wow that bit about being closer to friends than family is scarily true.....but the one about liking the comfort of middle class is i think a bunch of bollocks. on the whole that was quite good....how do you do that!? thanks again
    You're welcome, I found it here and then I translated: http://www.astrotheme.fr/dossier.php?ID=64
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

aww thank you for your work. you didn't have to, I speak french too
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You're welcome, I found it here and then I translated: http://www.astrotheme.fr/dossier.php?ID=64

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    aww thank you for your work. you didn't have to, I speak french too
    Ah, Ok.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

@OP

For your edification. http://www.wiley.com/college/psyc/hu...ks/pseudo.html

Oh, and if you are not a trained Psychoanalyst you should not claim to be psychoanalyzing anybody. Especially not through the dubious medium (no pun intended) of divination.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Yeah, I doubt Speed here meant the psychoanalyzing thing seriously. Looks kind of similar to that "psychoanalyze by avatar" thread down in the fluff zone. It's more like a tarot-card reading kind of thing.

That being said....

July 2,1995
    Chatan, Japan
    3:38 AM

Divine away, dear sir.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost