User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Fezzes are cool.

or so says Dr. Who.

[YOUTUBE="bvWYw0CnuSI"].[/YOUTUBE]

I've been wearing a hat all day every day for the past two weeks. But that's because I'm visiting my parents and my mother is less likely to make a comment about me needing a haircut if she can't see my hair.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Fezzes are cool.

or so says Dr. Who.
    :video:
    LMAO! Yeah, but it was a look that was hard to pull off with River and Amy always destroying them. Meh. I grew out of the fez faze by my next incarnation.

Fezzes may be cool, but fedoras are far superior.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well sugar whatever you wore you'd be hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_400 View Post
    LMAO! Yeah, but it was a look that was hard to pull off with River and Amy always destroying them. Meh. I grew out of the fez faze by my next incarnation.

Fezzes may be cool, but fedoras are far superior.

Yum! Okay I have needs you need to see me ASAP! LOL

Ya know, unshaped berets just look incredibly weird to me...I guess its cause I'm used to seeing them like this (usually in maroon or green. Come to think of it, seeing anybody in a black beret around here is unusual too):

Its a little beat up cause its been sittin' in a foot locker for 4 years, but its still about how it used to be. Actually I'm lookin' a lil' beat up to, need more sleepy...and a shave

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

[...]
    This is horribly off topic, but Phoenix you look a lot like Alexander Skarsgård:

First you were compared to House (Hugh Laurie) and now Alexander Skarsgård you are far sexier than either of them. I'd take an average Joe over an actor any day.

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    This is horribly off topic, but Phoenix you look a lot like Alexander Skarsgård:

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by infjwatching View Post
    First you were compared to House (Hugh Laurie) and now Alexander Skarsgård you are far sexier than either of them. I'd take an average Joe over an actor any day.
    WOOHOO!!!

Its really all part of my fiendish plot for world domination. First I send my clones out into the world. They become famous, making me a familiar face. Then once I become Supreme Overlord, people won't mind so much because 'Like OMG! He looks just like *insert famous clone's name here*! How could he possibly be bad? Our new Overlord is just so darn spiffy keen!"

Kinda like that one movie (can't remember the name) where dude runs for political office because he had a familiar name (or something like that).

...or like how the Michael Myers mask from the Halloween movies is actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white. They thought it would be creepier if the monster had a familiar face, but the audience couldn't figure out just how they knew it (hence the repainting).

Funny how all my fiendish plots are always some strange amalgamation of TV/Movie/Anime/Comic stories.
    "People in glass houses shouldn't use Windex when living near bird sanctuaries."- myself

"We are never alone my friend. We are constantly in the company of victories, losses, strengths and weaknesses. Make no mistake, life is war...and war is hell. Those who fight the hardest will suffer the most...but that's what you have to do: Fight. As long as you're feeling pain, then there's hope...because only the dead do not suffer." -RD Metcalf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w6

OUTSTANDING!!!

Just got the 1st of my 2 summer fedoras in. I think imma need to stick with at least a 2" brim, this one is 1 5/8" and doesn't quite cover my nose.

Bullhide Run A Muck Free Spirit Fedora.

Opinions?

P.S. Please forgive the pink bathroom, I just bought the place and I'm still trying to decide on colors.

Last edited by Phoenix_400; 07-07-2010 at 08:06 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

OUTSTANDING!!!

Just got the 1st of my 2 summer fedoras in. I think imma need to stick with at least a 2" brim, this one is 1 5/8" and doesn't quite cover my nose.

Bullhide Run A Muck Free Spirit Fedora.

Opinions?

P.S. Please forgive the pink bathroom, I just bought the place and I'm still trying to decide on colors.

Honey you look very handsome, I love the hat.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I wish I had the appropriate clothing to wear with some of the non-casual hats I like best. I kind of look a bit like I'm from another era and while I don't want clothes that look like I'm playing dressup to be a character from another time, I'd like stuff that reflects my looks/personality/tastes for some occasions.