User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    I know. I´m a Government employee. We have to abide by a very special set of rules, and one of them is mentions that we must not engage in political discussions, or display sympathy towards any political party or religion in particular.
    That makes sense. That's sort of where I figured, but I also thought that you could work in a church or something. Well, that's restrictive! I could never work in a place that didn't allow me to express my opinions freely when I wanted to. How do you do it?

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    That makes sense. That's sort of where I figured, but I also thought that you could work in a church or something. Well, that's restrictive! I could never work in a place that didn't allow me to express my opinions freely when I wanted to. How do you do it?
    I have no problem with that, since politics and religion are subjects I naturally avoid in conversations, because I know they can cause outrages. And I don´t like unnecessary conflicts.

I have my own political views, but I prefer to keep them to myself. As for religion, I´m agnostic. I can say that freely, but not make any judgements.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    I have no problem with that, since politics and religion are subjects I naturally avoid in conversations, because I know they can cause outrages. And I don´t like unnecessary conflicts.

I generally keep my more controversial opinions to myself, but I'm sort of afraid that I might seek out opportunities to debate them if I know I'm not allowed. I just don't hold well to restrictions on my speech and thought.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i basically just comment the same i would in person. if someone is talking about something i have a comment on i say it otherwise i don't. i rarely even notice what subforum i'm in because i always go to new posts. i don't care about derails because it's just like real life conversation. you start out talking about something and the conversation goes in other directions.

i don't like to type so in person my comments would be a lot longer.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I found this thread earlier then decided to think about my response and then when I came back to post I couldnt find the thread and was disappointed.

For me I think it relates to E in my type and its feeling compelled to my the case in topics of interest to me for my own views or to investigate other views to see how they measure up in the pursuit of the good, the true, the beautiful.

Also I like to relate to others, forums is one way. In fact its easier because I find communities of people online who are totally unlike people in real life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I think therefore I post.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Topic and what input i have toward it.
    Usually, i stick around the NF Idyllic, Bonfire, Relationships, and Sexuality subforums. I'll branch off if i'm feeling brave or have expanded some horizons.
    I also don't quote others in threads too frequently. I'm not sure why, but i've meant to do so more.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

When I have something I feel like saying, either to have people see another perspective not covered yet, or because I'm curious about whot the response will be.

If I am interested in talking only to a single person, that usually ends up being sent as a reputation message, since the reputation meter is disabled on the forum, so it's really not useful for anything but short messages to one person XD

Whot makes me read a certain post, is generally just if it sounds interesting. If I post, it's for the above reasons. I'm fairly relaxed in it, and lately have been avoiding the flaming matches that have occured more frequently in the recent past.