User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Someone asked me on Monday if i was bi-polar, i laughed. I'm not, i don't think.

I am stuck and in a rut. I don't know where i am going and how i'm going to get there. I trying not to think about it.

I am jealous of my friend for getting his shit together finally whilst i am here completely lost. I don't really have anyone to turn too. I wouldn't want to burden them anyway.

Oh well, happy days folks
    If they wherent a trained psychiatrist or psychologist who had access to a family history and medical chart they'd no business asking or tossing out labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I'll drink to that.

I hope you fix that problem, buddy. I really hate to see you that way.
    I just get exhausted with little exertion but its not just being a few stone over its the damnable hayfever too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    The awful ringtones chosen by the HR employees whose office is in front of mine.
    Change it when they go out to lunch!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    In general I just hate the fact that I have to take this world as seriously as everyone else! I'm bored and I just don't care about our society and it's construct at all anymore.
    I'll drink to that!

ReflecTcelfeR

Huzzah!

Hate

Today the neighborhood kids were really bothering me... they like to play handball really early in the morning against the garage right next to my apartment and it's extremely loud....

This causes me to wake up all of a sudden in a frenzy because it'll sound like gunshots and I'll think that someone is shooting up my apartment..

I had to sit through a 2 and a half hour long slide show of my buddy's month long all american road trip. Generic photo after generic photo. "this is my campsite" "This is a deer" "here's our wet things drying on the car."

On the bright side he did provide a very tasty amber ale he picked up out west.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

I woke up totally exhausted because twice I had to get up to get something to drink because my stomach ulcer was killing me and I had no meds, plus my hayfever bitching from yesterday looks set to carry on today.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I woke up totally exhausted because twice I had to get up to get something to drink because my stomach ulcer was killing me and I had no meds, plus my hayfever bitching from yesterday looks set to carry on today.
    Same here. Why would you drink water in the middle of the night? I hear, you shouldn't drink anything 2h prior to going to bed.

Try piling you pillows up, really high. As if you're almost sleeping sitting up. And there is a right side to sleep on, which doesn't allow stomach acid to pass the eh, stomach. Can't remember which side though.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

hang over